Germans build the best cars in all classes except pick ups

>Germans build the best cars in all classes except pick ups
>Mercedes builds the X-Class
Where have you been when Germany reached the 4th Reich in the car industry?

wtf

Christ that thing looksike a tacoma and the bmw x3 had an ass baby abortion.

But VW already made pick ups. I see them a lot in the villages of Greece

This is just a Tacoma with a Mercedes badge

Further proof Mercedes is going down the shitter and desperate for money

Nissan navara with a Mercedes V6 640nm of torque or something and a redesigned rear suspension set up.

Looks pretty neat

Its a glorified Navara. Fuck no

You what now?

looks like shit

it's a navara you dummy

Nice Nissan nevarra

You guys joking? It looks exactly like a tacoma, the guy is totally spot on

Yeah, design rip-off.

Platform is Navara though.

It's a fucking rebadged Navara I don't even know why they bothered to do it.

>I don't even know why they bothered to do it.
autism

>HURRR DURRRRR, WE DONT HAVE A PICKUP TRUCK, WE NEED TO KEEP UP WITH THE MARKET DEMAND

>mercedes quality
>pick up
Finally these two come together, it's like christmas

stop shilling this jap piece of shit you autistic cumfuck

i would be a pussy in this car not to get any dents or scratches so why go offroad with this

>tfw real trucks are dead

>first truck not made out of plastic and rusty steal
>Americans freak out in pure horror because they can't compete

>looksike a tacoma
>This is just a Tacoma with a Mercedes badge
>Nissan navara with a Mercedes V6
>Its a glorified Navara
>it's a navara
>Nice Nissan nevarra
>It looks exactly like a tacoma
>Platform is Navara
>It's a fucking rebadged Navara
All pickups are very similar and all look the same except for the front bumper and minor details.

More news at 11.

>hurr durr must be americans xD

fuck off retard

Except in this case it's litterally a Navara with a Mercedes front end.

LITERALLY just a Nissan with a bodykit

they already built the best pickup.

that OP posted is just catering to company bosses and soccermoms

truth

picture me rollin

>picture me rollin

>one in phoenix with the backhoe and front loader attachment that's pretty fucking immaculate for 18k
>don't have 18k
someone give me money

SLOW AND STEAD
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
Y

Wake me up when they compete with my F-650.

Forget about going to sleep.

Germans are incapable of making something this obnoxious and useless.

Also
>warning pedestrian xing
?????

>warning don't microwave your cat
>murrica

Why do they write xing instead of crossing? Do they also write jwalking?

In all seriousness; what are those trucks used for with the pickup-configuration? I mean, the bed isn't really all that big for its size, the extremely long wheelbase would make it suck ass at driving in places with sharp shifting inclines.... I honestly can't think of any reasonable application where this vehicle is the best suited

Masculinity cosplay and attracting likeminded men is the the main purpose.

but the navara is objectively better then the hilux...

>TRD Hilux

how do you even load something in a bed that high...

what do you really think they're used for?

Medium duty trucks aren't meant for civilian market, but they exist. In industry, increased weight capacity for heavy trucks that don't need to be semis. Truck weight or towing. My old service truck was 26,000 pounds going down the road in a 2006 kodiak.

do amerifats get the navara?

if not how do they feel about being so cucked by crash regulations?

no
we don't like nissan therefore we don't give a shit.

Of course you do, you simply call it the Frontier.

Crash regulations (alongside fuel economy requirements) are actually a joke for pickup trucks and SUVs in the US so that Detroit can keep building them by the millions and doesn't lose the utility and barge market to foreign competition as well. This allows them to build full-size trucks so cheaply that foreign mid-size trucks can't compete.

>fox and grapes
enjoy your cuck-tier fwd ridgeline and inferior tacoma, cuckold

>we don't like nissan
I know exactly why lol

Aye, on paper its kinda always been better - cheaper, more power, higher towing weight, more options, higher payload on the vehicle itself (my 2003 Hilux is rated for 200kg/440lbs less payload than a same year Navara, which is quite a big difference), Navara offering automatic transmission many years before the Hilux, and plenty of other stuff

BUT!

Navaras, King Cabs and NP300's (same vehicle in essence, different specs) have not held up as well as the Hilux. I'm really not trying to be a fanboy or a shill, but when you work with these vehicles and you work on them, plus know a lot of folks who own them aswell, you start to see the difference. The Hilux has a lot less problems, less issues with rust (especially the frame, which has recently become a problem for Nissan as frames on the Navara have started to snap quite frequently), the Navara has a utterly shit 2.5 diesel that has an inherent problem with the main crank bearing failing, flaking paint and much more. There is a reason why the Hilux holds its value much better. Some of it is probably due to the somewhat wrong "unbreakable" image, but a lot of it is well deserved

Exactly - then its a service vehicle with a sensible ride height for something its size, and a fuckload of uses depending on what its constructed for. The straight up pickup version then seems to be to only be offered because people want the biggest they can get their hands on, with no real objective reason

They do, and its called the Frontier there

>domestic trucks
>cheaper than a navara

lol, for the price of a base model silverado or f150 you can get an equipped 4x4 diesel navara

its much better for the price

>Navara have started to snap quite frequently), the Navara has a utterly shit 2.5 diesel that has an inherent problem with the main crank bearing failing
no, they no longer come with that engine

I should've been more clear

The engine, the YDD25, is actually still in use, but the issue with the crank/main bearing has been resolved - but it did leave a shitty stain on the reputation of the Navara; a stain it still has to this day

>inb4 it's just a rebadged Tacoma

>matte finish
>on a pickup
Well that's certainly going to be the most pants-on-head retarded thing I've seen this week and it's only Monday.

>(especially the frame, which has recently become a problem for Nissan as frames on the Navara have started to snap quite frequently

yes that true, but only for some badges of navaras that were build in spain with a cheaper steel (not defending that though, its horrible). The hilux is known for reliability but only time will tell how the newer models hold up. What bothers me about the new hilux is that you supposedly can't refill the DEF yourself, you have to go to a dealership.

>Brabus will get their hands on this abomination
>They will throw the V12 in it

>They do, and its called the Frontier there

Frontiers are pretty fucking reliable trucks. I've got a '00 4D sitting in my driveway and besides some exhaust issues and in need of some general touchups, it's still in great condition.

This fucker gave me a lot of respect for Nissan.

That particular truck would be for muh yuge dick. The only real nice thing about it is, judging by the CAT sticker on it, it probably actually has a Cat under the hood, since Ford used to allow you to build the F450 and larger with any engine and transmission that would fit.

>won't sell it in America
FICK DICH, MERCEDES

that looks like a rebadged ford ranger/f150

pretty sure some navars have other nissan diesel engines, mainly the TD

>Nissan quality
>Mercedes prices

>Mercedes quality
I work at a third party car shop and handle them on occasion. They're nice, but, I don't know why, I have never balanced a Mercedes wheel that has called for less than 4 ounces, on one side. I am skeptical of Merc quality.

I can't stand the double chin bumper design.