American autists in a rental on the german highway

>american autists in a rental on the german highway
>WCPGW

youtube.com/watch?v=ld5uBBVa_08

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=XamHY1wvXTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America, the US is a dumbass people generator. What did you expect to come from there?

>related videos
>"My 'friend' bought 2.5 million dollar super car!"

did they died?

>WCPGW
What did he mean by this?

Did they died?

>video itself mentions Americans nowhere
>video itself mentions Autobahn nowhere
>police paintjob doesn't match Germany
>Hungarian watermarks on video
>googling confirms Hungarian police cars
Makes me think it happened in Hungary to some Eastern European meathead crooks.

did they died

It's MGTOW upside down

The video is multiple years old and also took place in Hungary.
Not sure if they're burgers though.

incident is from 2014
>Last September, it was reported that the first known crash of Lamborghini's latest supercar occurred in Hungary after a Huracan registered in the Czech Republic hit a barrier, fell into a ditch and caught on fire on the M7 motorway. Amazingly, the driver and the female passenger survived the accident, although both were treated in hospital for injuries.
>Now it has emerged that the passenger filmed the car reaching a speech of 336 km/h (208mph) as well as the crash itself, with the video being released by Hungarian Police. The footage shows the car losing control but does not show the full crash itself.

fucking Americans

where does it say he's american

It doesn't, I'm being sarcastic because OP is a retard

nope

did he die?

the politcal angle on this is funny and a good troll but if anyone wants to post autobahn vids here that'd be cool cause im actually an american that will never go there and that place seems cool as heck like nerdburgering

>dipshit middle eastern cockroach rolls lambo at 200 mph and lives
>upstanding white citizens die in wrecks at 40 mph

wew

The Europooreans are equally ignorant when they drive in the States.

Durr murrika
>Reality
Europeans can't handle a car displacing more than 1L

>American's can't build car displacing less than 3L

joke's on you, i drove my 2L shitbox on the autobahn and lived to tell the tale

>you know they're Europeans because Americans wouldn't even bother to indicate before crashing

American freeway scenes always freak me out.
Why doesn't your police punish overtaking on the right?

Americans don't have to.
>American's
Invented English, can't pluralize properly
>Yurop

American in the Air force here

after working with the germans I can say that once they stop being awkwardly quiet around you, they're really fucking cool

not as much into cars as you'd think though

because faggots like to drive 5 under in the left lane

Then enforce the rule to keep to the right as well.

after working with the americans I can say you just have to teach them to be less loud and chatty and self-absorbed, then they're really fucking cool

im sorry man, we're social gods compared to yuros. we're really fucking cool

The bottom watermark indicates the Somogy County police released the footage, which probably means they were English Chavs since they infest the nightlife there like termites

because freedom, road laws are more of a suggestion here and have varying levels of enforcement depending on your area. There is a big hump in the rural highway I live on, everyone goes around it at 65mph on the shoulder. even the cops.

this is old and they didn't die.
#winning

americans are FAT and DUMB

chavs cant afford to rent a lambo innit

I live in a relatively large city in the US, and we pretty much only see cops on the highway if there was an accident. Other than that, plenty of people will be doing 85mph during non rush hour traffic

They can afford to cover the streets of Budapest in Hennessy-flavoured vomit, can't see why they can spend a few hundred on a Lamborghini rental for an hour

>road laws are more of a suggestion here
That explains this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

fuck off freedom hating communist

Because stupid americans hog the damn left lane while going 10 under the limit. But yet cops only focus on ticketing speeders while these little shits are left unnoticed EVEN IF LAWS EXISTS TO PUNISH THEM!

gottem xd

>tfw it's literally true

>dipshit middle eastern cockroach
>fat white hand on the wheel

I don't think you even watched the video.

>t. World traveled redditor ;^)

you're right I didn't

I meant turkroach, Hungarians are basically turks

They were british, and this was in CZR, kill yourself retard.

AYY LMAO

Shart on the bahn

KEK

AMERIFATS BTFO

Same.
Here, it's no big deal to go 85-90mph on the freeway, since most everyone else is doing at least 80 anyway.

>Americans can afford cars, Lesser nations cucked into pleblic transport

Those weren't Americans, though...

>Per capita

our culture literally revolves around driving everywhere, it doesn't matter that there are more accidents per capita when you realize there are more people driving per capita and they are all going longer distances

But your accident statistics are worse per million driven miles, too.

being a burger, i can tell you that burgers always overdo everything. spending, drinking, partying, and obviously renting a lambo in germany and wrecking it on the autobahn, it really is autism

But what really happened?
My best guess is that he hit a bump and the car went nuts

or the fat made him faint and he lost control after losing the death grip on the steering

>implying American cops actually enforce laws that make sense and are helpful for public safety

silly yuropoor

Here in AZ if you're not going 75-80 in a 65 autist desert niggers will road rage at you. Slowing for any reason means that the person behind you WILL flip you off and pass you, probably on the right or through the HOV lane. On the plus side everyone wants to race you.

it shouldnt be up to the police at all, its up to drivers education actually educating people not to drive like stupid fucks and preventing the stupid fucks from being able to get a license

>be american
>drive over the speed limit
>get shot

you are not fooling anyone cunt

That's because a 16 year old is free to buy a hellcat if he had the means. And v8s of variying eras are not an uncommon sight at a high school. Hows that restricted license and scooter treating you guys?
And yet our insurance is cheaper.

>americans can buy a car and kill themselves
thats because american lives are not actually valuable

but our health insurance isnt and no not advocating for repealing aca

>car overtaking on right lane
IsnĀ“t that illegal?

bush is the perfect example of how true that statement is.
>fails to prevent 9/11
>american city left on its own (hurricane katrina)
>ptsd afflicted veterans with no help offered besides being handed pills

gumball? i can understand the confusion, they're not used to people overtaking on the right lane so that one guy who's enthusiastic about his newfound burger freedoms of overtaking on the right is to blame. i can euro logic too

Drivers education here is basically not being a literal drooling retard. People fail constantly at the tests and stuff despite them not being hard

>speed limits on the highway
>freedom

roe v. wade failed us, it shouldve been mandatory

>That's because a 16 year old is free to buy a hellcat if he had the means

What's even better is our motorcycle laws. You can go out and get a Hayabusa on a learners permit and ride as long as you're not out at night in most places, where as Yuros are cucked and have to ride scooters all day

If you're ever in the US you absolutely have to assume people will do the dumbest shit imaginable. It's not quite 3rd world tier driving but you'll see some crazy shit

i'm in the south, it's pretty 3rd world already

>dumb teenager buys a hayabusa
>t-bones a car, killing your two kids
>"it's the price of freedumb!"

>my country doesn't allow it's populace freedom of choice to protect people.
keep telling yourself that.

I gladly accept the small risk I will be killed in an auto accident so young men can enjoy the fruits of their labor and pursue a quality hobby. Maybe you should fuck off to >>/n/.
Come back when you're ready to get blasted back to the top deck of the bus you rode here.

>per billion vehicle-km travelled
I don't understand what Japan is doing wrong desu

I'd rather have the freedom to go about my business without having to worry about drooling retards operating dangerous machinery which is beyond their rational understanding than allowing said retards the freedom to engage in such activity.

>I'd rather have the freedom to go about my business

But you'll get to the senior center just as soon if you drive 10 mph under the limit in the right lane as in the left.

wtf, this Lambo was blue last night

>And yet our insurance is cheaper.
Wrong. The only things more expensive in Europe are fuel and taxes, not cars themselves (market specific) or insurance. And in the end the average Euro actually spends the same share of his wage on fuel because they're not forced to drive as far for absolutely fucking everything as the burgers are.

t. nobike. They're pretty tame unless you very deliberately try to go fast as all fuck. Never seen a hayabusa rider being crazy in town anyways, they're all scared to death of their bikes.

On the other hand, I've seen a ninja 250 flip over a curb and plow into a pedestrian, because city corners are THE place to go knee down.

>SLOW BIKE FAST BRO ITS FUN TO GO WOT AND CORNER HARD BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER GO TOO FAST, BABBY "TRACK DAY" RIDERS ON THEIR 600S WISH THEIR CHICKEN STRIPS WERE AS SMALL AS MI*SMACK*

It looks like the bump is from getting on a highway bridge. The strong wind on the bridge pushed the car around causing the driver to lose control.

>as far for absolutely fucking everything
There are these things in the US called "cities", you know. The people who live there can walk to whatever they need in about 5 minutes.

>Clip shows shitload of fucktards performing dangerous and illegal shit
>questions whether the mustang was doing something illegal
No.

>my populace allos the systemacti occurance of accidents
ok, congrats on the 3rd world-tier society

can't us burgerclaps and europooristans get along and agree on the true undisputed champ pf terrible drivers being those evil Russian hackers?

youtube.com/watch?v=XamHY1wvXTo

Some of it looks like suicide

>>t-bones a car, killing your two kids

>implying that's a bad thing

you ever seen a fatass american kid? Probably weighs twice as much as you, yuro

Besides
>Posts image mocking the current head of US Government
>Wants the government to control more of our personal lives

Genius. Truly brilliant. I see no flaws at all in your logic. None what so ever.

Holy fucking kek/10

>Mustang
That's not a Mustang you stupid little retard. It's a C7.

>3rd world-tier society
If "freedom" is third world then I'll gladly be a third worlder. Take your government oversight and shove it up your ass

Public roads aren't your personal life, whether you like it or not.

>equal number of left and right lane exits on an 18 lane highway with fluctuating speed limits around corners in no passing zones and lanes appearing and disappearing every two seconds

You can't have roads like this and have it be anything but a free-for-all. I think I remember reading that a bill that was set to be passed in Florida making "keep right" law but it was shot down because it couldn't be reasonably followed and would just encourage road rage and tailgating and cause people to miss their exits. Americans can't into urban planning because their country was big enough that they didn't think they had to.

>left lane exits
>lanes appearing and disappearing every two seconds

>can't us burgerclaps and europooristans get along
i don't think this will every happen. i know most of it is just shitposting and falseflagging but still

>people endangered by dumb teenagers in literbikes
>freedom

I'll keep my freedom of living in peace, thank you

>it's an ameridumb post

American rush hour is worse than you can imagine. It's worth the freedom I have to do whatever the fuck I want with my cars though and how cheap my hobby is here. I'm a night owl anyway and because night drivers here tend to leave space and are very defensive of their lanes it makes hooning a lot safer in a way.

>left lane exits
My grandfather always said the introduction of these was the end of predictable/courteous behavior on the roads.
That, and it was the start of mass influxes of morons into the left lane.

It's not just America and Canada either. Nordic and Asian countries love them too and I think the U.K. even has fucking roundabouts in the middle of their "freeways". Left lane on ramps are also dangerous as fuck especially in burgerland and syrupstan where traffic is always moving too fast for trucks to merge in safely. If people outside of Germany or similarly structured countries want this to work they need to get their shit together and re-invent the wheel more or less.

>Besides
>>Posts image mocking the current head of US Government
>>Wants the government to control more of our personal lives
>Genius. Truly brilliant. I see no flaws at all in your logic. None what so ever.

I hope this is a joke and you're just pretending to be stupid.

Obviously the head of government in the US is a fucking imbecile and you don't need to agree with him to prefer a society which has more control over itself.

You realise government is something we all choose to support in order to govern our society right? Not some evil overlord out to hold you back.

>You realise government is something we all choose to support in order to govern our society right? Not some evil overlord out to hold you back