Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.3.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/790938-octavia’s-anthem-update-2030/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for Ivara is THIcK

>t. tiercuck

I want to ____ ember's ___ ____ ____

You contributed nothing to negate his previous claim.

>can't refute anything else

Dunno man, sounds like you're just not good at playing Valkyr in all honesty. Makes sense that you'd prefer Wukong considering how you can press 3 at the start of the mission and not have to use any of your brain processes to use the other keys on your keyboard.

I want to frot Ember's thick futa cock

>13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts
>last thread had around 20 of TQ's signature images

I want to turn Ember's bod into Ivara[/spoier]

I love Valkyr too but her 4 is vastly inferior to the Monkey's 4.

I want to take Ember's huge, juicy, cock

>exalted weapon that deals slash and that restores HP on hit on top of invulnerability is worse than big impact staff

Defy is on 2, not 4. And every other Wukong ability is literally useless, at least Valkyr has moves that do SOMETHING more useful than weak punch, weak stick, and EZ parkour mode.

Had a brain fart, I meant her 4 is vastly inferior to Monkey's Defy.

Here's a thicc Valkyr

I want to hold Ember's thick, veiny hand

Price check it

>veiny hand

That's kinda gross.

Why does Valkyr Prime look absolutely nothing like base Valkyr?

Not even in a styling way; Valkyr is supposed to be a Warframe who's parts have been stripped away, but Valkyr Prime doesn't look like a -completed' Valkyr, but rather a fucking Tennogen skin or some shit.

I press 4 to harvest loot and affinity en masse

She's supposed to be based on the the Gersemi skin.

Being useful means jack shit when you're not the best.

Defy is the best invincible skill in the game, and it makes all other pretends obsolete.

Because Mynki was a shit.

the ironic thing is, valk is not not the best, she's not even CLOSE to the best. In terms of EHP she's scraping the bottom of the battle when it comes to tank frames

I don't know and I hate it. She's one of the ugliest Primes and I can't stand that nosering.

Well, the technical real reason is DE being lazy. Compare vanilla Valk to Prime--you'll notice a lot of vanilla Valk's textures are reused with a different tint. So the Prime is just a jazzed up version of base Valkyr, not an undamaged Valkyr.

warframes are gross

Can a kindly 10o show me how Nova Prime looks in a Tennogen skin with the Prime details toggled on?

The one thing I don't understand about all of these Valkyr discussions is why people compare her by her 4 when her real power is in her 2. There isn't really anything in Wukongs arsenal that makes him a better melee frame than say, an Iron Skin Rhino.

Okay

What's a good reliable frame

Rhino Prime

you mean...besides the fact he's fucking invincible?

as far as steroids go warcry is shit compared to, say, chroma, or better yet, an actual DPS like mesa

Excalibur.

That's semi easy to acquire for newish players

Excalibur Prime

It won't let me report him any more. What do we do. My filters aren't working either.

Loki is all you'll ever need.

So there isn't one, okay.

Get 4chanx and start using the filters in the op

>you mean...besides the fact he's fucking invincible?
That's not the point, I'm just saying that despite Wukong being advertised as a melee frame there isn't anything in his kit that makes him a better melee frame than a warframe that isn't specialized in melee. At least Valk has an ability that defines her as a melee frame and makes her unique to other frames due to her raw DPS in an Eternal War build.

>an actual DPS like mesa
Mesa doesn't have anything in her kit that enhances her melee abilities, I don't get the comparison.

>Wukong being advertised as a melee frame

who want

show the stats of the despair one

Yes? What's the point of saying Wukong is better than Valkyr if you're playing them in two different styles. You don't need Defy to point a gun and shoot.

Would you spread Saryn?

defy makes you literally invincible, you can use anything you want with it. That's part of the reason why Wukong is so much better than Valkyr. Warcry/Hysteria locks you to melee (a really shitty melee in the case of hysteria). In fact, with Wukong I almost never use melee, I just put on my Tigris and go to town

But I could put on my tigris and go to town as nekros and actually be useful.

But then why are you comparing Wukong to Valkyr? People don't play Valkyr for immortality, they play it for melee. Her immortality is just part of her kit when she needs it.

and nekros is also a better frame than valkyr. What's your point again?

>People don't play Valkyr for immortality

>gets completely annihilated in a debate once he realizes that he has no argument
>resorts to smug cartoon women

now i just wait 15 days

Whos worse? Valkyrshitters or tq?

>tq falseflagging as if he's not the one posting this

>Checks Codex for Crushing Ruin
>Sees "Sedna: Rakka" or something like that.
>That node's a Rathuum space.

Bleh. Is there some easier way to farm that stance? Seekers themselves are rare as shit.

>only tq knows valkyr is shit
Wew valkyrcuck

There's really no love for the PS4 version huh?

That's a bummer, basically I gotta go to my five year old PC account to get anywhere.

if i need forma right now should i just spend the shekel? or are there better ways

i never got my 50 intro plat ;_;

>5 year

only buy plat if you have a steady income of plat already. otherwise grind the old fashioned way

Final Harbinger's shield toss is the most fun I've had meleeing for a while. I've been playing Shocking Speed Volt with my Ack and Brunt and it's just been so much fun tomahawking four or five people in one swing.

It could be about 5 if he was a closed Beta fag.

the max he could be is 4.5

Limbo is better at melee than both Valkyr and Wukong.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Loki is better at melee than any of those fagolas

>cant force finishers
>cant amplify finisher damage
why are you even talking about Loki

Shadow Step>Loki

>5 year
Yeah, why?

You seem troubled.

just pointing out numbers, friend

>locking yourself into finisher animations instead of zipping around with your meme whip and stacking procs while passively doubling all of your melee damage and being really hard to kill if you aren't dumb

>not running vazarin
Pshhhh..... nothin personnel.....

>just pointing out numbers, friend

Nah, If I said seven years, that'd be pointing out numbers, getting triggered over a couple months +/-
Now that's autism. You sound like the kind of person that would lose their shit when someone says "literally" in a figurative manner.

If I remember correctly it drops from Moon spies.

F

what happened?

>>locking yourself into finisher animations
do you really think this?

>triggered
no

I heard a rumor that Mynki was released because he found out [DE]Rebecca gets paids the most.

no fucking idea, i come back after months of not playing to this. friend of mine said my account was on 84 days ago, which could have been it.

>>triggered
>no
Good job proving it, mister 4.5 max. Stay triggered.

Check with support to see if your account has negative plat.

>vazarin
Literally nothing

i aint proving nothin

I'm pressing LMB
Nothing's happening
help

Stay triggered.

>Motion Blur
You deserve this.

no, i must give you (you)s

anyone?
I'm also stuck at 2hp and unable to die

B-but... I was giving you (you)s...

Will you be my friend on PS4, or carry me through PC?

Kek

That's probably not bullshit and I will believe it

If that's TSD you're doing, you can't die in that quest, dunno why pressing/holding the left mouse button wouldn't work.

no, no
i only grind kuva and sorties

c-can't I be your kurva?

Go for it bro im right here

wat

It's all fucked
I've got a second operator stuck in my tenno body before the 2nd cutscene starts, I've restarted the game, changed frames and weapons, nothing fucking works
fuck shit

>I've got a second operator stuck in my tenno

Go on....

the sleek is evolving over time

can you still be your operator holding your operator?

Well, never mind.
I can't remember my login, and I'm pretty sure the email I signed up under originally no longer exists.

Beaut.

FUCK
Am I going to have to resort to going to the forums?

You could win that contest with this.