Wheels Thread

These are Maybach wheels. What is the name for these type of rims and what are the best cars for these?

maybach wheels

maybachs

What about on a normal s class? S550 or the previous two gens.

It'll be hard to find a car these fit on apart from other Mercedes models because of the bolt pattern.

Easier to use Bentley wheels, they basically fit on the entire VW AG lineup if you wanna be a poser cunt.

Bentley wheels it is then, maybe on a new passat unstanced of course.

You'll have to live with very little rubber though, Bentley wheels are big and the cars aren't made with wheels this size in mind.

Forgot pic. That's all the rubber you'll get.

Bought Forgestar F14 wheels since they do custom work and will make it in the 6 lug pattern I need. Will take 2 months to receive them though. Wanted to put summer tires on them and normie all seasons on these for the mild Washington winters/road trips. But there's still track days to be had.

my rims are worth more than my car the thread

Actually nevermind, I would rather get a challenger with chrome wheels. These are pretty nice actually, don't normally go for these types of wheels.

/thread

that car would have looked so much better if they'd just turned the head lights by 90 degrees and switched left and right

Complete waste of money on a POS like that. My grandma has an 08 CTS and my God is it a piece of shit. The rear brake light flexes if touched and the interior is typical GM parts bin bullshit. I hope you enjoy your purchase user but I think you fucked up.

Unless it has some from of the magnetic suspension, then I'll take what I say back.

Literal nigger status

It's the CTS-V, with a Corvette engine and manual transmission. I could care less about the test of the car but it's holding up so far.

That would just mean more angry eyes

I know it's the CTS-V and I know what that is. Honestly it's a hell of a car I'm just worried about long term reliability of non engine related items. Still, at least the arts and sciences design language employed there is pretty good. The car is undeniably cheaply built but I kind of liked their design cues.

>guys this light flexes LOL WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT
Off yourself. Do you get all of your opinions from Top Gear?

You cheeky cunt