>MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/nzHengz9

>MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

>Femtur Pastebin (why is this here?):
pastebin.com/q4bD0MDQ

>MegSev adventures (has anyone even bothered using it in years?):
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of (needed, no one's going to make a new one):
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Reminder to report BT posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

img07.deviantart.net/1f21/i/2017/119/f/a/home_is_where_you_are_by_sythbane-db7j515.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are some games like mass effect?

Cora is cute

It has always had a soul. The question is the answer.

maybe this time i'll get some (You)s edition

mass effect 2

Quarian waifus for all

cheeky

>The trap is set
>the game is on
Oh boy
>Jall invites Sara to his "tiny sanctuary"
>She enters his room
>he's no where to be seen but there's a large "something" under his sheets
>she creeps over and pulls the sheet away
>"Boxes? whats going on?"
>from behind she hears the door lock engage and the personal terminal in the room turns on displaying a familiar angaran
>"Thank you for coming, Ryder."
>"Jaal? whats going on, why did you lock the door? where are you?"
>Jaal chuckles lightly
>"Ryder, you've faced much adversity as a pathfinder and grown stronger, in the same way I wish to strengthen our relationship. So I ask you Sara, would you like to play a game?"
>The screen switches to a turntable view of a box of legos as Jaal continues to speak
>"Lego set 7317, Aero tube Hanger from the Life on Mars series. Discovered in a time capsule and bought by a collector of legos, it somehow made it's way onto one of the Arks. Unfortunately after coming out of cryo the Lego collector fell on hard times and was forced to auction off his toys to maintain his livelihood, leading to where we are now"
>Sarah shudders as she lightly orgasms
>"Jaal I love it! Even on ear-"
>The view pans out revealing an Assault turret aiming it's flamethrower at the box
>Sarah's voice cuts out as she shudders in fear
1/2

candy crush

ME2 was clearly written by someone who hated ME1 and everything it was.

Melee Vanguards and Vanquisher Infiltrators are the classes that have an edge at the moment

ME2 was written by the same person as ME1

>"J-J.. Jaal w-what is t-hat turret f-for?"
>"Sara my dear it's there as motivation for you, complete my challenge and receive the prize otherwise.. POOF"
>Sara starts pacing and mumbling prime numbers, her eyes never leaving the screen
>"Ok Jaal what do I have to do?"
>"That's the Ryder I know. Behind you on my bed is a pile of boxes, simply complete all the building sets within and the hangar is yours."
>Sara smirks, she can build lego sets with er eyes closed
>she approaches the boxes and opens the first one, removing the topmost boxed set
>her confidence turns to confusion, dread slowly building as she turns back to the terminal
>"T-this i-i-is.."
>The image of Jall returns to the terminal as he gently chuckles
>"Ah yes the "C-sect Precinct shootout" set, part of the largest promotional tie-in set to ever be produces with a total of 237 individual products."
>Tears start forming in Sara's eyes
>she thinks back to the first thing Jaal had said to her in the room
>yes, she had faced adversity before
>But this
>a tear runs down her cheek and falls onto the box in her hand
>she wipes it off but more soon follow
>but no matter how many tears fall they can't hide the two words that have made her like this
MEGA BLOKS

>Because op is a nigger that doesn't know how to fucking link a thread

peebee is fucking cute and has the best tummy in the game!

Karpyshyn and L'Etoile left halfway through, most of it was written by Walters.

DELET

Sid clearly has the best tummy in the game.

where's your trip and why didn't you make the thread?
Don't get me wrong thanks for not doing it but you tend to be right on it

fuck forgot
Been shitting on waifus in a different thread and having fun with it, threads waifuposters sorta died down and stopped reacting to the butthurt and there is only so much edge one can apply to this

sid a _fat!

No, the Angara are a race of sentient sextoys bred for Tumblrina smut.

img07.deviantart.net/1f21/i/2017/119/f/a/home_is_where_you_are_by_sythbane-db7j515.jpg

where else do you funpost?

currently talking shit in /hotsg/
Who knew turians weren't the most degenerate thing I'd see Zagara x anub is some serious shit

Lies and slander! They are a good and friendly people, and the fact that they make for excellent boyfriends is immaterial!

I want to genocide angaran husbandos!

>the fact that they make for excellent boyfriends

how excellent are they when they're applying electro-shocks to your nervous system while pouring eggs down your throat?

sounds like an exciting love-life

You can't!

There is nothing wrong with the electricity because they can control it just fine! It's not like they would electrocute you!
>pouring eggs down your throat
W-what?

Why do you have a trip?

reminder

Only use it here and it's because it annoys you all
I'll probably stop soon when my heeb edit fag makes the oc I demanded from him and I'll just post helghast images from now and again
Unless waifufagging gets too unbearable or I get bored again

It's a natural part of Angaran reproduction, Ryder.

Fuck off and stop avatarfagging and tripfagging. Go to reddit if you're that desperate to attentionwhore

I played the multiplayer today, almost 0 issues despite playing with my NA friend while I'm EU.
I know It might be a case of "werks on my machine".
Anyway, what issues are you expecting Bioware to fix?

But eggs come from the female, user! And besides, even if they didn't, swallowing doesn't get you pregnant!

Sounds like you were hosting. Did your friend have shitty lag?

Yes !

My friend was hosting, but yes, I only noticed lag in 1 match out of 20. It is definitely playable experience, and it was not as bad I expected, like some people were complaining.

comfy raptor reporting in

As an Ausfag this pleases me, it might be more playable than DAI multi.

I'm hoping they rework the stats of guns for multiplayer. It's annoying that a majority of them are just awful and not fun.

>Gay Scott
>Finally hook up with a male Angaran
>go back to his place
>have a nice dinner and kick back a few drinks
>things start heading towards the bedroom
>stuff happens and you're on all fours taking it up your nexass
>As you finish he (literally) zaps your ass
>you can't move since he gave you the dicktazer
>He shouts for someone in the other room
A newd female Angara with a swollen belly waddles into the room and squats over your face
The male continues pounding your backdoor as the female pulls your mouth open and begins grunting
Your terror magnifies as you feel her disgusting squid pussy prolapse into your unresponsive mouth
you cry as egg after egg forces their way down your esophagus, passing out as the male climaxes inside of you
the next morning the male tells you that the eggs were fertilized and not to worry since it will only be a few months until you shit out a litter of catsquids

Why are the best LIs in both series dextro?

>ywn be an engineer assigned to fight with and maintain a squad of primes
>ywn give little nicknames to each unit based on their specific wear and tear
>ywn grow to care for the primes and earn their respect for your technical skills
>ywn go to Earth with your squad and participate in room-clearing in a decrepit skyscraper
>ywn be saved from a husk ambush by one of your hulking guardian angels
>ywn make it to the roof and get a front row seat to the activation of the Deus Ex Machina
>ywn turn to celebrate with your companions, only to discover their programs have been destroyed by the blast
>ywn mourn their loss like they were flesh and blood

Not that guy, but for what it's worth I'm an Aus player and play exclusively off-host, and I've had few problems with lag. I play daily and run into lag effected matches a lot less than I did back when the game first came out.

It's not frequent in my experience, just that it copes with lag outs worse than ME3 did. ME3 could get ugly but you could still trudge through it, severe lag in MEA can trap you in rollbacks that basically glue you to the ground and you can't recover until the lag ceases.

Also it may or may not have been a real thing, but I felt like in ME3 you could get to grips with lag by entering cover which sort of updated where your position was to the host, MEA's soft cover system makes that not really work.

team dextro my dude

Why didn't they have Vetra wearing casual clothing during the dinner scene? They already had femtur casual wear in the game, there's no real excuse here. Even Garrus changed outfits for his romance scene.

This is exactly why Jaal should stay straight.

Best LI in the OT was Liara
Best LI in Andromeda is Cora

So you have no idea what you're talking about, Willis

How does it feel to have objectively shit taste?

Consider a painful death.

>Go to the R&D terminal
>Research the latest rank for the Piranha
>go to develop one
>Not enough Iron
>And Eezo
>you're certain you had plenty of both
>Check the development log
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Who the fu-
>Cora
>That god damn asariboo
>Walk over to the Plantroom
>Door is locked and you can hear muffled asari warchants
>Start banging on the door yelling her name
>She turn the warchants louder
>Oh this bitch
>Call Kallo and have him override the lock
>The door slides open revealing the horror within
>Cora is spread eagle on the bed coated in kid-safe blue bodypaint
>Sweat, paint, and bodily fluid stain the sheets
>With the help of biotics she's thrusting the handles of three disciples into her various holes while jacking off the remaining two
>she's so focused she doesn't even realize your here
>You try not to throw up as the smell of blueberry lube,, sex, and paint assail your nose
>her one women gangbang reaches it's peak
>"BUUUH THUUU GUDUZZZZZZ"
>she finally releases the abused shotguns and turns over making eye contact with you
>shock spreads across her face as she realizes half the crew just witnessed her asarO-face
>she grabs the stained sheets in an attempt to hide her shame as she screams at you
I WILL DESTROY YOU
GO GO GO

I don't want these feels...

Aww, you disappoint me, I was expecting to get Kai Leng'd

Wrong

Neither do I.

Good taste, user. Good taste.

Does the Halberd ever appear in the game apart from the single rank I one you can buy on Kadara?

user, what the fuck.

this is the definition of basic

Whats wrong? I'm just posting what I found in the manuals

I think you might've mixed up the angara and the asari, my friend.

Does she quote an asari manual or book in literally every email she sends?

Humanity leaving Earth was a mistake

Shit i totally mixed up my posts

This wouldn't happen if you read the manuals.

Even Jack's shitty little 5 second romance was better then Liara's

I'm sorry I'll do better next time

>I'm gonna get laid
>But I gotta shit

No

Its difficult for me to feel sympathy for things that don't bleed, but this got to me.

I just noticed right now that both the human crewmates are gay and both are redheads
Pretty weird

Suvi is blonde.

Can't do both?

Well she's mire like a strawberry blonde

>blonde Scottish Arab
fucking snowflakes

She is? It looks pretty ginger to me

WHAT THE FUCK

Shut up.

>Arab
What?

Her name is Suvi Anwar.

Reminds me of old ME3MP pasta

>Anwar
Is that an Arab name?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar

>Anwar is the English transliteration of two Arabic names commonly used in the Arab world: the male given name ʼAnwar (أنور), meaning "luminous" or the female given name ʼAnwār (أنوار), meaning "a collection of lights". Both names may also be encountered as surnames, sometimes also with the accompanying "al" (the definite article "the") as in Al Anwar.

Oh, I'm . . .

huh, well.... hmm.

No. Just shut up. We'll bang, okay?

What about Brodie?

That's what I was aiming for. Good to know it wasn't shit.

That's as Scottish a surname as you're likely to find. Also the name of a helmet.

>tfw meeting Raeka

Well it was pretty good.

Not even going to lie. I have a bit of an illogical hatred, based off fear, for robots with AI.
And In sci-fi movies with them I always root for humans.

But yeah, your little story was good.

>Thank you Scott...but I rather keep things professional
>I left many of my spawn in the Milky Way

Stop it, user. You're making me blush...

why do the retards on the ME subreddit consider the space sudoku puzzles hard and a bad addition to the game?

this shit is actually pretty fun, although super simple, maybe i'm just a fucking nerd and enjoy puzzles though.

>ywn have a one-sided crush on Raeka
>ywn have to settle for Tann and his boicloaca

I sucked at them, and when people said it's just like Sudoku, I knew the reason why.

I suck at Sudoku.

it is easy, they are just lazy fucktards that can't follow simple rules , like beginning the puzzle where the most pieces are