Minecraft Intcraft

>what is /int/craft
/int/craft is a Minecraft server made by /int/, for /int/, but that's long gone. It's about playing in a specific date and RP (roleplaying) of that specific date. To a reason degree

>What's the date
We are currently at 300BC, so most of your towns should look like their from that era, it's ok if you are a few decades ahead or behind. No Skyscraper or anything outside of that era

>what's the RP like
Please be civil and somewhat accurate, no United States at this time or Muslims or crusaders. Wars should be somewhat historic

>What's the map like
We have a custom made World map made by our very own Chien, fully detailed and have a scale of 1:10000. The Americas have been cropped out for reasons like America didn't do anything at the time

>useful information

>server IP
intcraft.online

>version
1.8-1.10. 1.8 is highly recommended

>Pirate status
Premium only, due to experiences with pirates, we have barred them from the server. If things like that stops happening, we could allow them

>anything else
We run on towny, we have a custom texture packs, absolutely no mods, we have several plugins such as brewery and some recipe changes

>General rules
1. No spam
2. No hacking
3. No advertising
4. No betraying
5. No alt accounts
6. No advertising /int/craft to unapproved boards/sites

If you have any problems, message our admins.
>Host- Lemon_Shot
>Admin- Lucius_Buddha
>Admin- IronFE
>Admin- LunaAlsoMyWaifu

This thread is for the discussion of the server and any interest and questions you might have about it. Anyone of our players and admins can help you and answer most of your questions.

Please keep discussion civil and /int/ related

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/AEU8A7w.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

can users with cracked game versions get on?

read >Pirate status

pirates are exciting

Roughly how long would it take a player to run from Japan to the western tip of Alaska if someone was traveling eastward from Japan?

Well the map is around 10k blocks long now, after the Americas have been cropped out

Will just die in a week like every other recent intcraft.

hmm..

It's paid for 5 months, whether people play it or not.

>America didn't do anything at the time

300 BCE would be a generation or two after the collapse of the Olmec civilization, right in the middle of the Epi-Olmecs, and the very beginnings of the Veracruz culture. There should giant temples and statues everywhere, in crumbling cities, with a clash of ancient vs new cultures. It's not true at all that nothing was happening, just that we know much less about it.

Its cool of you to enlighten me on the subject. I honeslty dont know much about american ancient history (speaking as a history student). But as for the server the americas are'nt included for several reasons.

Humble beginnings for Saldae

Gothia grows strong as the barbarian alliance against the Roman hordes solidifies

>yet another sandstone meme wall

Sigh

I think it's more that this server has a tradition of people going off to America and forming irrelevant isolationist nations, and not being involved at all with the politics in Europe, which really cuts down on the complexity and numbers in Europe

Is there wine in the server?

If no, than the server is pretty gay desu.

>all these ebin shader screenshots

bet your towns look quite shit without them 2bh

also obligatory
>fuck off anti-semites

there is wine. and its a bretty gud serb

daily reminder tira can't build

(joek)

>there is wine.
Was it finally added?

What's recipe.

No proofs no good serb desu.

invalid session all the time i try to connect

>>Pirate status
>Premium only, due to experiences with pirates, we have barred them from the server. If things like that stops happening, we could allow them

i.imgur.com/AEU8A7w.jpg

pic of the map, on it you can see the cities already made such as
>Rome
>Tharros
>Alexandria
>Aquilea
>Carthage
>Athens
>Cherosones

and a few others

Looks pretty comfy m80, might have to check it out.

Superior Norse building

OP, how did last time go? I remember you saying it had a lot of new rules and systems in place to stop it just being a HUGE team death match between nations.

It looks like it's just memeraiding still.

How autistic can we get? I'd love some autistic nation and trading simulation.

Saw this on Voxelmap while passing through Suez

Some cunt in Rome

Can consolefags play?

BRITTANIA IS MASTER RACE.

CAIT IS A CUTE