pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

Azura is shit

ARH I fucking hate training Eirika so much she's literally terrible at killing shit even with SB3

Your favourite game is shit

An applause for /feg/, who straight up ignored an obvious falseflag against the Lucina community for fifteen unadulterated minutes as of this post.

Why do you even bother?

Azura a best

I love Faye

I'm seriously about to start reporting his bullshit, it's getting really old.

Let's be fair: the trashfag clearly never intended for people to use his Lucina thread, considering it sat there empty while this thread got FIRSTed in under 40 seconds.

No wonder why your beloved franchise is dying

FUCK YOU ALM YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder to report signaturefags.

>Faye

Is a neutral Nowi worth 20k feathers?

>not even naked

my dick

It's just the first page

We all know Tharja user has two set ups so one can make the thread and the other post garbage.

gonzalez is a big guy

Do you prefer your weapons breakable or not? With weight or not?

>tfw infinite Binding Blade never ever

Yes. She's one of the best units in the game.

She only gets naked for her husband, me.

What is Fire Emblem to you?

A series of videogames I enjoy quite a bit. Also cute waifus.

Breakable, with weight that factors STR, not CON. Legendary weapons should be unbreakable.

A universe where the numbers 13 and 14 don't exist.

Less than 3 hours to finish your April quests and flier mastery quests if you haven't already.

sauce me up

non breakable
I really, really like fate's system

*upvoted*

You're literally ignoring all these faggots:
What a cuck you are.

Say something nice about this bunny rabbit

Band of misfits from different backgrounds take on a empire and whatever evil force behind them.

mentally ill slut

Terrible character.

>+Spd -Def Ryoma
>-Spd +Res Azura
>Literally fuck all else, not even a 4 star or passable 3 star
Should I reroll azura is garbage with these IVs

I was referring to the spic's post, you cuck.

What's the worst general on this board that isn't /feg/?

One of the shittiest things ever created by IS.

I don't care either way, but having ways to make them stand out is important, whether it's through speed/damage variances, skills attached to them or being unique to specific characters/classes.

That game I found as kid looking for things to play on VBA emulator and never bothered with again until Heroes.

Better than Tharja, even if that's not a hard accomplishment.

A hit or miss series in a rather niche genre with good production values that needs more cute boys.

Veeky Forums

You can't stop a genuine disorder case from finding some way to carry out their compulsive pattern in the long term without getting a mod directly involved, and you can't force people to get psychiatric help from behind a keyboard.
All you can do is ignore the pattern and refuse to let it affect you (which is hard to achieve when they've dedicated themselves entirely to the task of exploiting the nature of the forum itself), or pull their platform for attention-seeking out from under them (which is to the detriment of anyone actually trying to have a discussion therein).
Tharjafag, you have an actual problem man. It's genuinely depressing to consider how long this cycle has repeated itself.

Shes got nice tits

I never used the legendary weapons in FE6, aside from the last two chapters. How would you balance that when someone can get S in swords (Probably Dieck or Rutger) and have Durandal already available?

Reminder

Who here /Charles/?

I have nothing to say
You know thats wrong, even if you hate Tharja

Better than Lucina.

Post WIPs

Preggo and take full responsibility

THIS STUPID GAME FOR CASUAL SCUM
MUST BE HARD BEING SO DUMB

YOU ONLY PLAY IT FOR THE WIVES
JUST THE THOUGHT GIVES ME HIVES

I HOPE THE SERIES DIES FOR REAL
YOUR TEARS WILL BE MY TASTY MEAL

xivg
ksg
sc2g

Rock paper scissors with middle ages weapons and technicolor hair.

I think you're kind of overblowing the situation, man.

How is Tharja better? I want to hear this.

Hello Ghast!

/ksg/
/sc2/ is a incomprehensible mess.

And didn't kerbal general got banned?

Should i merge all four Navarre's? None of them aren't worth sacrificing to other units right?

>High mobility at the exit path

I knew marth was a faggot

>You know thats wrong, even if you hate Tharja
Camilla has better design and at least has some kind of reason behind her most defining character trait. Also Camillafags are nowhere near as cancerous as Shitjafags.

They should make charles 4* so i can actually summon him.

Hello Camillafag!

It's a cheap threaten speed if you're too lazy to roll for shitvera

And you aren't?

I want to FUCK Jesse.

>shitvera
I have multiples.

Which Heroes Unit will get the Shockstick/Levin Sword combo? Male Robin was an absolute missed opportunity, but I don't want a second Blue Robin.

>Phosphorus
wait a second

I'm making one post and everyone loses their minds over it. You have the option to filter me you know.

They sure love to suck Robin off with Thoron and Levin Sword, but I guess a layer of uniqueness was just too much for him this time around

Celica for the Levin Sword.

Because Camilla is just an awful person whos overly possessive
Tharjas just a dick who hates anyone she doesnt care about
> Also Camillafags are nowhere near as cancerous as Shitjafags.
Thats a fucking retarded reason to like one over the other and you know it

Civilized, platonic discussion with my best friend over drinks

>I'm making one post
>1 (O N E)
(lol you have no shame
trip back on.

Delthea blowjob

Is that a femKiran? I think I see tits.

Spiking my best friend's drink and raping her afterwards.

Not him but Tharja at least has a somewhat good heart and gets upset when she can't save innocent people. She's not really a bad person as evidenced by her supports with Virion, Lonk, Kellam, Vaike and a few others. Meanwhile Camilla is totally fine with massacring people and bloodsheed. I don't think Tharja is a saint, but she's not as bad as Camilla

Just filter the faggot. for the fucks sake.

It's too hard to put a damn trip on filter? Half of the bitching could be solved if everyone filter the tripfags.

Flora wielding the Icesweep Dagger+ in Heroes when? Firesweep Bow+ was a step in the right direction to make Colourless relevant again.

Multiple years spent waifuposting and falseflagging, man. There are more fulfilling uses of one's lifespan. Then again, I suppose /ksg/ is still dragging itself along somehow...

>better design
lol, he design is just a shit.

What makes that general so bad exactly?

>Bonfire
>Fury 3
>Vantage 3
>Threaten DEF

Am I missing something for my Xander?

But she has a fang...

Pretty much this
Tharja just hides being nice at any given time because shes a fucking edgelord

Filtering doesn't solve the problem. I may not see him but he's still destroying this place and keeping it as a shithole.

Firesweep Bow is really fun, been running it on a LaD Jeorge for either easy kills or very strong chip damage

same, don't mind the stat penalties and such some people complain about either

like i much prefer raising the threshold to double with steel weapons over con

Sauce of the Xander pic Lucina imagining?

And so are you by whining about it. Either ignore it and post shit relevant to the thread or continue lurking if you have nothing important to say.