Truckerfag thread - /tfg/

>Time To Start Driving Driver Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of hidden migrants
>34 overloaded wheels
>Sign that lease and I'll tell your fleet manager that you were drinking in your sleeper
>CDL how do? Community college, private driving school, or earn the respect of gruff but lovable old Jake the long haul trucker

>Attention: Hourly pay is the only way.

>Truckerfag getting stoned seven to eight times a day while working in a quarry
>Bepis: Breaking a trailer seal at a truck stop near you
>Freon suffering from alopecia
>Primely beat his cp posting rap and is back funposting
>Oilfag is currently Rama Rama from sniffing petrol
>Primefag and his bicycle didn't get run over by a road rage afflicted senior in a 1994 Crown Vic
>Whiney is MIA - missing in anime
>Bandit is apparently a Detroit Diesel expert
>Balam is enjoying the robust sex tourism industry of an unnamed hot country
>Grainguy is yelling at a herd of cattle as I write this
>PTL is driving with a sweatshirt wrapped around his waist to hide the embarassment of shat up shorts
>EF is essentially Easy Rider at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4Nr8ahk4_E
youtube.com/watch?v=9v2lpHV6aw0
google.co.uk/search?client=opera&hs=1hW&q=December 19th trucking industry&oq=December 19th trucking industry&gs_l=psy-ab.3...20364.20364.0.20933.1.1.0.0.0.0.111.111.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0.29yUU0cfma0
dat.com/blog/post/5-New-Regulations-that-Could-Change-Trucking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

579 a moderately pretty.

Would not like to 90 back in with that

It looks long because it doesn't have a roof spoiler and the exhaust is hidden, but effectively it's the same as a large bunk 388 with a setback axle. A 389 would be far worse because it's got an even longer hood AND a forward axle.

I stick to my daycab

Straw trucks a cute, CUTE, but wouldn't it be smarter to buy something with double rear axles you can haul other stuff when it's not straw season? Are these actually just parked most of the year?

>tfw no more big ol fuckers like this being built
>tfw they're all rusting to shit in logging camps because of carter emissions horseshit

But where do you masturbate and/or play emulated 16 bit console games?

>That paint, chrome and tire shine
Nice little rig. Double axles are a way better setup for North American trucking for sure.

>YFW you'll never get to drive a fire breathing heavy duty off road Hayes, Pacific or Challenger log truck along a gravel haul road along the side of a forested mountain with the windows down, the smells of fresh cut wood, the Pacific ocean and machine oil wafting in

Why even live.

That thing is barely longer than my Shakeliner and I do that shit every day in the Northeast. Y'all scrubs just need to learn how to back, shit I was in a place in PA a couple days ago that would have made most of you shit rebar concrete blocks

>Pick up out in hick country Tamaqua PA at a turkey farm
>Absolutely fucking gorgeous morning in the PA hills
>Get to 01, it's a tiny-assed mom and pop operation made for fucking straight trucks
>realize I'm going to have to New York it to get in this door
>they give me a door, and the distance from the door to the grass is about 10 feet longer than my truck
>slide the tandem to the rear because no overhang is best overhang
>jack knife my truck and the trailer and come under it at just the right time
>first try, straighten the trailer out
>tractor is all cock-eyed and shit
>trailer is perfectly sealed in the door and parallel to the trailer next to it
>loaded in 15min, get the fuck out
>struggle up PA fucking god damn 25% grade hills on roads that were designed when the Pennsylvania Railroad was still a thing
>one hill, at 37,000lb, could not do more than 4th gear at full boost up this damn hill
>road is marginally wide enough for two Smart Cars to pass each other
>switchback curves have my tractor in oncoming blind curves and the trailer in the other lane
>get the flying fuck out of that bullshit and rattle down the 309 to 81
>based Eisenhower system all the way to the 90

Fuck PA hills. Seriously.

hey man, to be fair the Pennsy was known for cutting the best paths through shit-ass mountains.

Length doesn't have much to do with it, what kills the Paccars are the turn radius because the tires don't cut as sharp.I think Cascadias have 50° and 579s have 43° or something like that. I've done both and stepping out of a FL and into a Pete is really challenging. You overshoot every turn and undershoot every back until you learn.
But if you're setting your tandems back for no reason then you might just be retarded, idk. Having the wheels forward makes it technically, objectively, scientifically easier to back because your total wb is shorter. You just have to aim the overhang into the hole.

bruh. no. the 386 shares the cab with the 388/389 but the 579 is a different truck entirely. much larger cab.

Watch dem seals...

Sure would suck if you got to the receiver and it was gone ;^)

>pulling trailer seals
>not just pulling the 5th wheel bar

>Sure would suck if you got to the receiver and it was gone
Except that wouldn't happen because seals don't just fall off driving down the road.

Don't sniff the petrol, oilcuck. You won't be a dardy noonga if you sniff the petrol.
Petrol stays in the car, oilcuck!
Don't be rama rama.

Now this is efficient delivery

See you at the Love's

>route 2 eastbound in huron OH

is that you tfag?

Except you won't because I'm lucky enough to never go to that shit hole state you call home.

>So tired, must lay down on nearest flat surface for a sleep

Zoz. Delivery right through your door.

I don't know much about flat bedding but this doesn't seem right

>tfag regrets his international purchase

Do truckers actually use CB radios? My buddy and I have started a business and we need to do very light deliveries and are picking up a Ford Ranger to do so.
We kind of want to check out a CB radio to pass the time while alone on the highway. Will we actually be able to hear anyone? And will anyone be able to tell where / who we are? I imagined we'd get told to fuck off by real truckers if they knew we were trying to play trucker fag while driving a 4 cylinder ranger.

Arrrrrrgggggghhhh Ive got a big cock

The only time anyone uses them is if there is a traffic jam or to exude butthurt when the scale is open. I only use mine to sing anime themes into at night when I've been drinking.

no one cares, fatty

Name said themes faggot.

Close, but not quite.

Nah, that's good enough. Load is probably 15k max with 25k securement given a conservative tie down rating of 5k indirect, two up front, and one every 10 feet, and he even blocked the shorty on the outside. Only thing iffy is that square tube on the passenger side, but can't tell what kind of pressure it's got on it behind the stack.

Get a decent $300+ setup from a CB shop and you'll do fine.

Vocaroo them, now.

LMFAO
>44 Tonnes m8

No fag. You'll hear me out on the road around midnight if you're lucky. I'm just about to start my program

>cause I FEEEEEEL

>80,000 John-Smythes of weight
>36,287 Metrics of weight
>MFW Ganadians can haul 46500 kg with a tandem truck and tridem trailer

America, y u no haul moar?

>Not recording your renditions of Cruel Angels Thesis and Duvet for posterity

Lemme smash, I mean listen.

Get a real truck and you won't have to struggle with hills

I'm also in PA, not the worst place I've been. Nice quiet and dark. The worst part was getting in to the driveway because the gas asses decided to put the meter right next to the driveway and I had to jackknife just to not run it over

I had to look up what that meant. Only the patches I pull out.

It's not oversize anymore, but he's actually doing a lot better than most LTL steel guys

>niggas in idaho
wew

I've always like older style trucks like old mack r's and kenworth w900's

Happened today.

>three lanes
>in 2nd lane
>ambulance, police, and towtruck is on the shoulder
>Truck in 3rd lane wants to move over to not give them road rash
>turn on left turn signal, looks clear next, car is way behind
>at least two seconds of turn signal before I slowly move over
>car either thought he could beat me or something but he was definitely going 90mph+
>1/4 into lane oh shit wtf
>try getting back over but he's already locked his brakes and the car swerved back and forth and hit where my landing gear is

cop there took our reports but he didn't tell me who was at fault and gave me a collision report information form

Am I fucked? He was felony speeding since it was CA and I had signal on and I didn't hit him first

Oh and I was merging before he got up to me but I was merging slowly so him going 90+mph took no time to reach me since I was going 60.i wasn't expecting that speed

Going for a new job in 2 hours.
>tfw UK is so small
Working nights (hopefully) £10 an hour
Nice and simple rigid work delivering to RDC's

10 bongs an hour sounds really low..

Easy job though, I hope.
It's all loaded when I get there, I drive around and drop of pallets.
That's the plan anyways.

£10 is ok for class 2 work, I was on 8.50 with agency work.

LMFAO
>80 mph m8

LMFAO
>tonnage bonus with mileage

LMFAO
>getting paid by the ton

LMFAO
>getting paid

That's a good idea too. Nothing like the sound of a loaded trailer crashing to the ground first thing in the morning.

Illinois?

Just because you have your signal turn on does not mean you have right of way. Him speeding is for a traffic officer to judge not you. Next time judge a little better.

k busrider.

just accept it. eurotrucks are simply better. by kilometers. (miles for you burgers)

can I get any other opinions?

I found it weird that the cop didnt tell me who was at fault, do I literally just have to wait and can I fight the case if its against me? I feel like a good I can make the case that he was in the wrong and since I technically didnt swipe him, he couldve avoided the collision with not locking the brakes like full retard since I was only maybe 1/3 into his lane at most. him going 90 mph was his downfall

Yes, see
You're at fault m8. CHP most likely put you down as the cause of the accident. Learn how to drive better and learn from your mistakes.

>kamaz no. 1
>identical to kamazi being built today

I guess if it ain't broke

new KAMA3 are different, desu. its pretty much an Actros body paired to a Cummins. Shite compared to anything European.

Their website says they're still building heavy duty off road straight trucks with stamped steel body panels

>be me, Doublesfag
>come up with new hobby
>buy boxes of fortune cookies
>leave single sealed fortune cookies in men's room on TP holder
>chuckle at obese truckers internal conflict between eating fortune cookie and getting fortune or worrying about poison, eating something from the bathroom, etc.

The fuck. That's barely more than I'm getting paid to move shit around a warehouse.

Bongs

And lots of Class B work and garbage trucks is migrant tier pay. Class A is just above.

I'm british as well, and get paid £8/hour for warehouse work, and have just been guaranteed a raise to £11 an hour over the next two years.
You get paid like £12 an hour to drive vans around and deliver groceries.

What kind of lifestyle does that pay afford you?

Do you own a vehicle and a dwelling? Do you rent and take public transit?

What part of the UK do you live in? Is it a city, a small town?

If I want to fuck with an xpo dude that drops off at my shop how do I do it? I've already yelled at him while he is peeing outside instead of 30 ft away in the restroom. I've told him if he can't figure out how to load a truck I'm going to start refusing his loads. Dude smells of anus and cigs Everytime he comes around with all my shit thrown all over his truck because he can't figure out straps and bars.

If anybody has a good idea I will do it and take pictures.

Thank you in advance my trucker friends.

Also tanker guys, you guys are cool.

Pull his 5th wheel lock out.
Switch his trailer air lines.
Sugar in diesel tank. 1lb shoul do.

>coin in seal for red air line, then reattach.
Harder to find than switching.

Pulling fifth wheel is risky if there are cameras on your docks you could be prosecuted and/or fired, so see above.

>find something to chock his trailer wheels, if he doesn't already. then watch him try to pull out.

Or....

Film him pissing on a customer's property and email it to every HR/corporate email for COP you can find with truck # info and where it happened.
We don't need nasty fucks like this giving us a bad name.

Piss in his trailer

*XPO

If he has an apu unit just throw a cup of piss into it.

I got a handicap room at the hotel and it's bigger than the truck I'm driving. I could get used to this.

Man hotels are the best. If I were you, I'd grab the lotion, load up some Allie knight vids, and go to town for the next 3 hours.

>Allie Knight
Not this THICC beauty

youtu.be/q4Nr8ahk4_E

>Masturbating to a skinny, pasty ginger nerd with no ass and tiny tits, that probably smells like taco beef from not showering enough

Lord, why?

spicresses with blonde/light brown dyed hair are my fetish.

>Not going after the experienced, giving silver fox with an equally short cropped grey bush

555-Come-On-Now.

In addition to this How many hours do you work? Is it like the US where 40 hours is full time with 1.5x pay over 40?

>tfw pissed in my first bottle today
>wanted to get home early so gave it gas until the limiter hit @70 and rpms 2200
Look at me, I am the supertrucker now

They knew a truck driver was the tenant. So the retard room was the appropriate accomodation.

Still not supertrucker. You need to shit in a bag.

Also try and develop a manageable addiction to amphetamines, kidnap a runaway, murder a drifter, fuck a lot lizard and then stiff her for the money, and scream at a truck stop attendant for 45 minutes due to them failing to keep the coffee/roller dogs fresh until the local constabulatory is summoned.

Eurocucks, am I missing out if I never drive a COE? I feel like it'd be easier to maneuver with those, especially backing in to small places

I am almost 100% sure I've heard you before, heard some fuck singing in broken Jap, don't watch much anime so I didn't know what it was

>mfw

>drinking and driving in a truck
I hope you crash off the road and burn to death and then the first responding cop puts a ticket on your charred corpse for your next of kin to pay off.

Sorry /tfg/ I cut off a trucker in a Volvo with trailer from the left lane trying to get to the right off ramp. I got a well deserved honking for my jackass behavior.

>brainwashed dumbistanian

any truckers smoke weed? you could always have a synthetic urine kit for drug tests, that shit works!

>Eurocucks have to brake for merging traffic
>claim their roads are better
youtube.com/watch?v=9v2lpHV6aw0

>next of kin to pay off.
What type of 3rd world has a persons debt pass onto their relatives?

We have nothing to prove. You're the ones with the worst traffic fatality rates.

Not if it's a follicle test...

Just massage the synthetic urine into the scalp in that case.

Hard to explain. I hate myself for it after. I guess the taboo of it is what gets me off. I imagine this is the kind of rush you get from hurting a defenseless animal. I've never done it so I wouldn't know but you get what I mean

But I get to sit on my ass most the day, and drive with no restriction that 2 & 1 have, I can speed, and all I have to do is throw a matters into a house 10 times a day, a mattress that is in a box.

Depending on which job I said I was getting and you are referring to.

Didn't get the class 2 by choice, so I'll be driving a van... fucking easy work for £20,000

I'm the guy who was gettin' the job.

My situation is:
Two cars
Stone cottage in a national park
Simple life so 20k a year is actually more than enough, if I get a g/f or someone to move in, half the bills.

Yeah I have a small mortgage to pay off, but I live were I love and don't need holidays, I just walk out my back door and I can walk for days.

Fuckin' retards who can't live within their means need to be taught a lesson. I have no outstanding payments except my mortgage, no kids, no other half, no pets (might get a cat, can't get a dog because not home enough.), £11 a month phone/internet/tv and £4 a month mobile phone bill.
Simple, happy life.

So what's going to happen on December 19th after the trucking industry collapses overnight?

And why the fuck would it?
Is the China railway going to be finished by then?

Have you not been following the news for the past 2 years?

No
>implying I'm not rich enough that I have to worry.

What's happenin' nigga?

Why are you even in this thread?

google.co.uk/search?client=opera&hs=1hW&q=December 19th trucking industry&oq=December 19th trucking industry&gs_l=psy-ab.3...20364.20364.0.20933.1.1.0.0.0.0.111.111.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0.29yUU0cfma0

Fuck all.

I drive for a living & I'm rich.
Problem?

FUCKING TELL US ALREADY

dat.com/blog/post/5-New-Regulations-that-Could-Change-Trucking

If you mean this, not my problem.
In the UK we have been doing this for years... I don't know any different.

>burgerfag truckers can't cheat their way into driving for 15 hours a day anymore
>suddenly all earn 20k less and realize the trucking industry is actually an underpaid hellhole