/mbgg/ - Mobage General #691

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/858318928199565313
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/857528776132968448
tenkahyakken.gamerch.com/リセマラ当たりランキング
tofugu.com/japan/monster-strike/
us.monster-strike.com/news/monster_strike_closure_announcement.html
shironeko.me/article?id=10589
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it worth rolling for collaboration cards in AG when we can't limit break them?

/gbfg/ is one of the worse Veeky Forums general. I can't see how people can live their life while shitposting about cucks and racial slurs everyday.

Leave it in the old thread, please.

Reminder that Clive and Farfalla are hinted to come on S2 Sharehouse.

Well then that means my gems are safe. Don't care one bit about those two idiots.

What's wrong with Farfalla?

They should have brought Tina instead of boring Farfalla. At least that means I can save my gems for real memorials instead of having to roll for these.

Remember to append :orig to the file name when saving art from twitter
Also might need to reroll in AG

Ignore the lolicon; even though Tina would be good too, Farfalla would be a better fit for the theme.
She'd also be dangerous to my jewel supply. I got the 2nd versions of Tina and Brad but didn't get Farfalla. But I also want to continue rolling for Charlotte since she was my starter.

>Ignore the lolicon

So put the whole thread on ignore? Why do you want to talk to yourself?

The Bleach game has been fun these 3 months but holy shit this new gacha is killing me. I really need this new Ichigo to start tearing through PvP.

>when we can't limit break them?
Come again?
They don't use limit break materials like all other cards?

>Saving stuff before posting it
>In 2017

Did you start with new years charlotte?

Chaguma. 5 of them in fact, bitch wouldn't leave me alone.

I like Farfalla, but not enough to spend too many gems trying for her..

Oh, I had no idea. I just read the guide and it said we needed copies. Didn't know it worked like in BGHS.

Not the person I had in mind then, pretty sure one of the long time players started with NY Charlotte.

While you do want multiple copies of good cards, its because dupes are actually useful as sub-card stat boosters.
Sub-cards most effective when element and weapon type are the same, which in a theoretical sense would be easiest accomplished through dupes of the card you're boosting.

there are only 3 sharehouse dailies, right?

Izumi's new outfit is already obtainable at this point? Shit is so badass. Any way to use it outside the final mission of the event?

Did you already spend on the game?

twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/858318928199565313

So I'm the 24%? I feel like a pleb.

Idol child
she aims for your heart

N-no. It just happened out of nowhere. In the last stage of the event the Shinsen girls( Izumi and Kashuu ) fight using these outfits. Shit was cool.

I like it more when they aim for my heart and dick using womanly charms and not a gun.

>3 UR characters

Whale whale whale, what do we have here?

One hundred percent. Airi is a green nuker and Shion has one of the most busted cleric kits.

I wish. I'm poor as fuck so i'm f2p

I'm also too lazy to reroll. The RGN in this game just loves me

In Tenka. Would a level 80 SR be better than a level 40 capped UR?

Also, any fast way to level up yet?

No idea about first one but for 2nd one spam highest level of daily with 2x exp.

>aim for my heart and dick using womanly charms
She tried that once, and now it's time for murder

Is this game like a female Touken Ranbu with what looks like... good gameplay?

If anyone wants to start Tenka, I got two accounts here. One has Izumi and the other one has Kou.
Rates are good enough that it shouldn't be hard to get what you want on a fresh account but this should help people that cant reroll easily.

To make sure it reaches you, send me an email to [email protected] and to make sure I don't forget to check my email, please reply to this post and I'll send you your stuff if I'm not asleep or away.

level 60 SR seems to have higher stats than level 40 UR

That's kind of sad because it means we have to go for dupes to LB.

There's a limit break item for SRs and URs in game already but I have no idea how to get it.

twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/857528776132968448

Here's a gameplay video but the fastest way is to try it out yourself.

Events would be my guess, considering the structure of content and item acquisition thus far.

Just finished downloading it

I'm not going to lie

this opening this LIVE 2D and that gameplay video have me a little hyped.

Hopefully rerolling isn't TOO hard

Hahaha you're a fucking idiot.

Its Emote, not Live2D

Is sharehouse two gonna be a a second half like they use to do in bghs or will it be a long time after?

Swords

Is this kou?

Game literally released like a week ago and there's not many things or girls in the game so don't get too excited.

Its kind of fun and I'll be sticking to it for a while but I hope they continue adding things, expanding the content and being generous with stuff.

This would be a great idle phone game if it weren't so buggy...

Looks like chobipero

Would love to pero her all over like her name says

His work in the latest shitsurakuten or kairaukuten was 10/10 on character design

Just started, is this a good first 10 roll?

tfw only got one UR and one SR on my first roll

The schoolgirl isn't fun to play

this

I can only get her fucking shit ass dash to work half the time

her range is also stupid short

Cuteness

Kou = Tsuda > Sayo > Izumi = Momjigari

Power

Tsuda >= Kou > Izumi = Momjigari > Sayo

Items

Ring >> Bracelets > Everything else

tenkahyakken.gamerch.com/リセマラ当たりランキング

Wiki

>talking shit about cutest and strongest girl

what did momijigari ever do to you?

I never said she was bad or anything.

The others just appeal more to me. Maybe I'd put her higher than Izumi in cuteness but the other 3 hit more spots than she does.

>chain chronicle adds monthly quests of increasing difficulty that reward for total over 50 prysma
>all quests but the most difficult one have retarded team restrictions on them so you can't even attempt them

Momijigari is probably my favorite so far. I just love the "gaaao-grab". When your timing is right and you hook a mini-boss is satisfying as fuck. Even if she's not the strongest, she's certainly the most enjoyable for me.

What do rings do? I don't have a single one, just a butt load of bracelets and gloves.

That outfit is much better than the meme sweater

I wonder if Tsu will get a nice outfit in her event too

I hope its cute

Yeah. It's a pretty cool outfit. I hope we can get these through some event. But it's gonna be probably a gacha or something.

I'm really liking how they're handling the events so far. Gathering materials is challenging but not unrealistic hard as in some other gacha i've been playing( Diamond Records comes to mind ).

in Tenka the Sakura Orbs are the "gems" right?

are the gold coins purchaseable gems?

whats the difference between the two?

Still can't find info on when the 250gems for rerolling ends in tenka

How is this for my first roll... and then one lol

I did a 11 roll and didnt get any ur units so I rolled once and got shinsenagumi girl

should I roll again?

>Bronze
>Silver
>Gold
>Platinum
What's the next rarity level? Rhodium?

Did compass add a card that lets you ignore enemies and cap their point? Because this jean capped a point from me when I was standing right next to her

Why don't you post the pic of that new Ichigo?

What's the team description?

Not sure, the closest I was able to find with google translate was "tenma" which means I'd need to use a demon team

Sharehouse feels like a shitty version of Persona.
>farm WEIII
>run annoying quests for 50/999 of my stat bar
>repeat 50 times for 5 stats

That's one of the best skills in the game as far as mob clearing is concerned, it's an aoe.

Izumi is pretty good.

Your equipment is barely passable as you have two SR bracelets which buff attack. Ideally you'd want UR gauntlets and rings but those will do for now.

I'd probably grind and save every free orb you can get and roll in the Tsu-chan banner when it comes around. You shouldn't have problems getting by with what you have right now.

tofugu.com/japan/monster-strike/

The greatest mystery since I started reading mbgg has been solved

wew

Funny you bring that up seeing as how the NA version was just announced that it's getting the axe in August.

>top 10 tips to look like a typical annoying youtube cunt

Wait, when was that announced?

us.monster-strike.com/news/monster_strike_closure_announcement.html

Just today.

>first roll
Found my main girl, how useful dupes are in this game?

>4 UR

Die luckshitter

They're pretty useful. You need them to unlock the levels above 40.

Don't know why you would want to see but here you go.

>Clive
>Farfalla
Who will be the other? Probably not Tina because Farfalla is already there.
Maybe Palme? They re-run her event for some reason.

For those wondering about the event items in Tenka:

>UR dash skill
It has a longer range than Tsuda's dash, not sure how the power compares. It's a good skill that's free and can be fully limit broken. If you craft anything from the event, make 4 copies of this skill because we don't know when it will be craftable again.

>UR boots
Adds attack to the character it's equipped on. Base attack is 133 (compare to gauntlets with lvl 1 atk at 190). They have a passive which increases your dash range (when you flick the screen). They're poor man's UR ring and gauntlets, but the advantage they have is that they're free and if you limit break them they'll eventually have a higher atk than lvl 40 (non-LB) rings and gauntlets (not sure what level that would be tho).

>SR necklace
Adds defense. Has a passive which increases the coin reward at the end of the stage by +3%. Necklace passives are stackable and are calculated by 1+0.03n for the coin bonus multiplier. We get 5 necklaces from this event (1 for completing normal and hard modes of all event stages, the other 4 are craftable). If you make these, don't merge them for a limit break as they're way more useful individually when you stack the passive. You can put these on the 2 girls you aren't leading with and don't even need to switch to them to get the coin bonus.

>R skill
Haven't bothered looking into this, honestly. Might be a shitty version of the SR uppercut.

>50% stam pots
Self-explanitory

>Tier 4 gifts
Go to a girl's mastery page and look at the icon below the 9 mastery skills, that's a reward you get for completing the mastery page and said reward is the girl's fav gift. If you give a fav tier 4 gift to a girl you get 2x bond exp and invoke a cleaning scene.

>Costumes
Izumi, Kashuu, and Nagasone get a costume change on the very last stage of the event if they are in your party. Kiku got shafted for some reason. The costumes are not permanent, but mined game data suggests they will be one day.

Did they tease something?

What is this Kings Crown thing in Shironeko?

One more reason to avoid global version of a mobage unless the global version is actually the original version.

King's crown? Screenshot

Only this picture with coming soon message.

shironeko.me/article?id=10589

Something people can vote for it seems. No details yet

Hey I'm new to mobage can any of you help me out in this game? should I be repulling for anything? Thx :3

There's a lot of Big Guys in that pic.

Yes..

Nothing on twitter. Don't use your ellipses on me you gaiaonline loving cunt.

SoK sequel, maybe?

In the event and sorry for the "..", was a mistake.

Yeah, thought the same, kinda boring though.
Last year we could vote for summer not SoK btw.

p2w and you'll be fine.

Yeah, I was just guessing based on the title, not the voting thing.

Chaguma's the only thing with a consistent history of being vote-based, anyway. Anything else I could see them doing or not doing votes as they feel like it.

Hope we can vote for any character this time, If I remember right, last year we could only vote normal gacha characters.

I wouldn't mind a bikini armor Tina version btw.