What does Veeky Forums think about this interior?

What does Veeky Forums think about this interior?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lehmank/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nauseating

Makes me wanna hurt it and others, potentially with it

>missing texture shitbox/int/cloth.vtf

I like it

Horrific but if t came ordered that way then it's 10/10

That's a very sought after pattern for 80's Porsche interiors.
I can't think of the name of the pattern though.

this

you made this neckbeard laugh

Where do you get custom things like that? Like what can I search for in my area?

That's not custom, it's a Pasha interior.
Factory on Porsches.

But any decent upholstery shop can do it, just bring in the interior bits you want covered.

Ah I see. I was thinking it was custom carbon or something. I basically had a 5/10 interior in an 80s car that I wanted to gut and just do new headliner and pillars and such. Probably just as expensive as sourcing the replacement.

Fuck the interior. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE FRONT END!?

Depending on the car it could be cheaper to get it done custom. Either way a custom one will be as good as new, a used part will always be used.
I've got an Esprit that needs interior work and I'm debating getting everything rewrapped or just gutting it. Sourcing a used interior, if I could even find one, would be more expensive than getting a custom one.

Those are lights for racing.
It was very common for rally cars of the time.
I don't imagine Porsche ever offered those lights as a factory option, but I could be wrong. Porsche did some wacky things in the past.

instagram.com/lehmank/

That's my exact situation, but I've no clue where to start looking for "custom car interior maker."

Keep an eye out around town for upholstery places.
There's one I saw a few months back that mentions automotive upholstery on the front windows.
I figured I'd take a seat in, get them to make a cover and do any foam repair, and judge their work quality before getting anymore done with them.
It seems to me like the kind of thing you should ask around at local car meets/show to get a few ideas.

I feel like Jackal. I like this way too much. Looks like something fit for the paris dakar rally.

Rally driving lights...

Call me crazy but I think it'd look better without the front bumper. Going through the trouble to fab that neat guard and skid plate would be cool enough

preeeeeettty sure it's a foot

+1000 horsepower