>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

first for falcunt being the best neet

he makes more than WAGIES on his multiple centerlinks! Why even work?

>mfw wagies earn less than me

i still have my sick vx calais and im swapping in a ls3, going to make more power than postiecucks evo shit, race me when you stop sucking off boys at mt lofty

>multiple centerlinks
da fuck
I hear carers get mad centerlink bux

FUKKEN NOOZE CUNTS

Dusted this off a few weekends ago.
It's go time my dudes

Also been riding the wheels off the Ducati, rebuilt the carbs, timing belts, valve adjust, a couple other things and it's really nice to ride now.

Some people don't like it but hot damn I like it a lot

Since the pic I fit a cover over the rear seat and I have a tinted windshield on the way

that looks mint. What are the plans with it?

kek, hopefully it's not rusted out like the one I got yesterday

Full rebuild, respray, fresh interior, all new plastics, forged and boosted M42, Wilwood pedal box, E36 brakes, E36 diff mount
Pics?

sounds mint, it would be a really nice car when it's done

You know what I am sick of?

Bogan import owners calling others bogan.

Dudes with thrashed out old r32s and s13s, s14s who change tyres for a living and dress like a skater from 2005 calling a successful person in a brand new clubsport a bogan...

It's usually the same type to do it too.

Kek, are you a brand new clubsport owning bogan?

pretty cool mate.

I'm a professional making 90,000$ AUD a year. I'd rather have an immaculate R32 skyline than a new v8 VZ commodore.
Unfortunately no such thing anymore so I got into motorbikes.
But I agree with you, a dick head is still a dick head.

>v8 VZ commodore.
shit sorry, VE or whatever they're called now.

>/dat/
I thought you were dead!

>new v8 vz
>vz

vz's haven't been new in 10 years

VF I mean.
I drive an auto VF commodore at work and it's boring as fuck.

>auto

there ya problem mate, I do like vf ss's though.

/dat/ needs to be revived.

still, it would be nice if they could make some sort of low production R32 skyline with 6 speed manual, RWD. A retro reproduciton with the best of both worlds.
Kind of like what honda's done with the CB1100 or Ducati with their Scrambler.

whats wrong with the way it was brought out? just dirty 30 swap it and put a gtr 6 speed in it and it'll be good.

Most of the bogans with imports have shit boxs with no mufflers, poorly painted fake body kits made from a mould of the real thing, covered in cheap parts made in south east asia.

You always hear these people and their Shazza girlfriend at car meets saying that anyone with a commodore is a bogan when they are bogan themselves. They can't even talk quietly about it most of the time.

>whats wrong with the way it was brought out
nothing really but they're all shagged now decades latter.

>You always hear these people and their Shazza girlfriend at car meets saying that anyone with a commodore is a bogan when they are bogan themselves. They can't even talk quietly about it most of the time.
I suppose the main problem is they're all young as fuck. How mature were you when you were 20?

yea, thats what happens with meme cars. you need to budget fixing it when you buy one.

Some of them are like 30.

I have spent 15k on parts on mine to make it to my standards

/DAT/ is dead, move on.

I had a 1990 mx-5 and it was my favourite car, best car I ever had.
But it was just completely shagged, little things and big things.
Such a sad day when I sold it.

I'm not happy that it's back.

went up mt nebo sunday, fucking no one there apart from some dickheads in crossovers

lads my throttle pedal is a bit stiff on take off any advice as to what might be causing this

its an off and on thing right now but i don't want it to become a bigger issue

there has been a few big crashes there in the local news recently.

suck me off faggots, its here to stay

how do you know its the pedal?

how could anyone crash on that road? unless they doing stupid shit

Cyclists, not even once;
Update: Fatal traffic crash, Mount Nebo
QPS Media on Jul 10, 2017 @ 10:31pm
Officers from the Forensic Crash Unit investigating a fatal traffic crash at Mount Nebo Sunday morning are appealing for witnesses.

The crash occurred around 7.30am on Mount Nebo Road near the intersection with Forestry Road and involved a cyclist travelling down the road and a red Mercedes sedan travelling up Mount Nebo Road.

The cyclist, a 48-year-old man from Camp Mountain man, died at the scene.

The 65-year-old male driver and male passenger of the vehicle were not physically injured.

Police would like to talk to anyone who may have witnessed the crash or seen the cyclist or motor vehicle travelling on Mount Nebo Road prior to the crash to contact them.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Policelink or Crime Stoppers.

It's actually amazing that cyclists up there don't get hurt more often.

what kind of fucking joker cycles on mt nebo road? theres fuck all shoulder to ride on

fuck they're entitled little brats.
They know everything about their legal entitlements and nothing about their responsibilities to their own safety.
They just have this 'they have to give way to me' attitude, even when it flies in the face of what's likely to happen in a given situation.
Completely different from motorcyclists who usually seem aware that they're going to come off worst in any collision.

They don't ride on the shoulders.

They ride in the middle of the road and you have to watch out for them because there could be an idiot cyclist in the middle of the road for no reason.
Even when they ride on the shoulders cyclists sometimes randomly swerve into the middle without looking.
Combine this with all the p platers thrashing their riced out 90's lancers up there it's amazing that more of them don't get run over.

I get what you're saying, but there is some merit to what these bottomfeeders say. It depends on what level you consider the word 'bogan', a lot of people seem to think it just means Aussie bloke with an ocka accent.

I work as a paralegal and some of the associates rag on a partner (humorously, of course) for being a 'cashed-up bogan'. And it does have some merit, he grew up in the outer suburbs and wanted a HSV all his life and he got one instead of driving some fuck-off E-series AMG. Despite him being a professional to his clients, those of us who know him well know hes an all-around champion that is a little rough with his language and fashion sense.

I get what you're saying though; the people you're talking about are the kinds of people that talk shit about others that do shit differently (and likely better) than they do. Our society will always need tire fitters and people to throw shit in skip bins, though. Ever heard the expression "Can take the bogan out of Logan, but can't take the Logan out of the bogan"? I've butchered it, but you should get what I mean.
p.s. having said that, if you're an outer suburbs real estate agent with a leased HSV, I'm sorry... You're a bogan.

Fuck off, Falcunt.

What else could it be then mate?

took the interior of the liberty apart and cleaned it all out
couldn't take the trim off tho, will have to clean behind that later
continuation of the bmw that got wrecked?

What are the SOFTEST shocks you can buy?

Have an SP23 I bought about 2 months ago and replaced all rear bushes as they were fucked. Got 4 x KYB excel-g shocks and the fronts are completely fine but the rears have literally zero movement.

Going over bumps compresses your spine. I put the old shocks that it came with back in and while marginally better it's still fucked.

I know that bushes make the ride slightly harsher but the shocks themselves are way too stiff.

The shocks in it look somewhat old, not sure if they're factory ones (150km on the clock).

>tl;dr need new shocks and want SOFT ones

I used to own a skyline with coilovers and that drove like a limo compared to the rear of the mazda.

Bogan kids drive imports now though.

Because of movies like the fast and the furious and tokyo drift bogan teenagers have developed an interest in Japanese cars.

The whole stereo type of bogans and people who talk like ockas only liking v8's is out of date.

throttle cable if your car is cable

>partner
I think you mean co worker?

legal industry. partner as in, has a financial interest in the company and has worked through the ranks for about 20 years to get to where he is

You know the guy from Logan Law?

I think his ocka accent is fake and he puts it on to relate to his clients more.

>mfw 2602 getting in trouble for getting a speeding fine

POSTIE BOIZ LOL, KEKED

should i get it checked out like immediately or its something that isn't super important and can wait till i get the car serviced?

does it stick when you are de accelerating?

Hahahahahah no mate. Fuck that. I'm a paralegal to one on Eagle St, with a guaranteed graduate position . I'm not being snobby, but that shit is a career ender. I think I'd rather be in the public sector than be working for an ambulance chasing personal injury firm like Logan Law. The kinds of "No win, no fee" firms you see on TV are just bad news.

Haven't heard of the bloke, sorry.

SA police here. We are watching your activities, "postie alliance". You are a known organised hoon gang.

nah and its intermittent its just when i'm accelerating

I'm slightly concerned if say i pull out in front of traffic it will stick or some shit

Just got me riders licence and will probably have to ride the new bike from Lidcombe home to Zetland. Keep an eye on the news for a man who dies spectacularly.

Postie's gone too far this time. The barneyboys are ready to escalate if he makes one more attack on our agent, "harold stanley"

is it a cable throttle or drive by wire? that'd help me figure out whats wrong, if its a cable then the cables either stuck somewhere or lose etc, if drive by wire could be the throttle position sensor or something like that.

I thought falcunt was in SA now planning to get postie back for that crap where his mom got called

Falcunt has moved to Adelaide. As to if he has the balls to do anything, that's anyone's guess.

knowing falcunt he will do something crazy soon the sperg cant help himself

Love u ash

i'd like to see the latest pic you have of falcunts car?

>heavily modified

ofcourse

inb4 falcunt gets done for a hate crime because he attacks postie at mt lofty while he's gobbling up cock

Himself here check this out

It makes 400kw n/a

As if.

I wish more like 240rwkw

unusual looking falcon you got their mate

The guy seems like scum to me desu.

I heard a rumor falcunt was going to crack postie's skull so hard with his massive dick that postie's brain damage gets reversed and he's no longer googoo in the brain

Bepis
Bugga me

Where's a good place to find a CA18DET with gearbox, ECU, and wiring harness?

I need one for certain '80s spec reasons.

I heard a rumor all this shitposting is postie, false flagging as falcunt so he can hit on falcunt and possibly suck his massive dick

wreckers or someone parting out a s13, best off trying to find a written off s13 or whatever else came with the ca18det with running gear.

you could also get a halfcut from import monster or ichiban

I heard a rumor postie is trying to play the victim and blames falcunt for his brain damage when he was the one illegally speeding who ran a red

I heard a rumor postie's asshole is gaped from all those nights at lofty. He has trouble pooping.

Cheers, I'll probably try the wreckers or a half-cut, something that gives me a bit of warranty.

I heard a rumor postie's penis is about to fall off because he has so much mental retardation he cannot control it staying attached anymore

yea half cut would probably be the btter option since you get everything.

I heard a rumor that postie quit his job as a postie to become a full time illegal sex worker/homosexual activist trying to legalize sex work in SA.

I heard a rumor postie is going to have a fight with harold at gleneg BP.

tail panel's rotted too, and I could put two fingers through the driver's foot well

I heard a rumor postie is going to get bashed by falcunt because he won't stop shitposting and blaming falcunt

I heard a rumor barney wants to take a shit down postie's throat for being a smart cunt

lies

I heard a rumor postie's brain is googoo mush from all that cum he inhales

>he unironically thinks dct is manual

I heard a rumor postie is scared the barneyboys will visit him and replace his bike with a car, making him a cuck no longer.

I've noticed something.

Facebook has a lot of sales groups, like JDM Sales NSW, Chris's Better JDM Page, Commodore Buy Swap Sell, etc. There's not much overlap between members, but having been a member of a lot of the major import groups for a while, and having taken a look at the domestic groups occasionally... the calibre of people on import groups is much worse. It's the reverse of what you'd expect. I mean, usually most of us think of domestic owners and modifiers as bogans and white trash, but it's sort of flipped these days, and everyone wanting to buy or sell an import is some scummy young gym rat cunt with an attitude problem.

I've never had an argument with a Commodore driver, but I've been told plenty of times to "shut the fuck up u cunt dog" by import owners for pointing out a fact or stat, or calling someone out on their bullshit. I've also been challenged to plenty of fights as well, and as soon as you take them up on it they flake out and piss off.

TL;DR - Import owners are generally mouthy and aggressive little cunts with an attitude problem who are way too scared to back themselves when they don't have a keyboard and monitor protecting them. Y'all need to check yourselves.

barneyboys proving they're ready for WAR

post some new pics

Import scene is 99% jdm faggots who hate any car that isn't Japanese origin.

It's what made me dump 90s jap cars even tho I love em.

The gm/Holden domestic car culture is much better but the average xr8 or xr6 turbo cunt is actually just as bad as the jdm vapelords.

Don't get me started on the boomers driving around in mustangs smugly

import owner here, you know most of those faggots are people that will never afford even just one of my cars ;)

you are right doe people really need to take a chill pill kek

U mad u got rolled in your boosted rice rocket by a ancient sbc 350ci or clapped ls?

>Not understanding who you're shitposting

Pretty sure very few cars have the pockets as deep as him.