Convince me not to buy this car Veeky Forums

Convince me not to buy this car Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p10m0Jdk8tc
cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=SearchResultsPage&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d346#listing=172771999
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's ugly.

Why, if you're retarded enough to post this thread you're beyond saving.

There are similar options you should consider

GTI-R
Focus RS
Lancer evo (only in 2015 unfortunately)
BMW 328i with x drive

Because Veeky Forums is the best source on autos and I like to get all the facts before making a decision.

You're not gonna get any facts. You'll get nothing but memes, rumors, made up shit and a bunch of retards who know nothing about the car but will claim to be experts on it even though they've never driven one

>Convince me not to buy this car Veeky Forums
don't buy this car

a Civic is faster

Convince me to not sell mine

but not AWD

It's slower than a Camry.

the new camry has 300hp

>2015 wrx sti 0-60: 4.6s
>2016 camry v6: 6.1s

the wrx sti has 305 and significantly more torque, AWD, an LSD and DCCD

It has a meme engine with no redeeming features.
Awd just adds complexity and doesn't help you stop or steer. You'd be better off with snow tires.

If you remove those things it's just an econobox. You can get much better or faster cars for the same amount of money.

>GTI-R
vw's electricals are junk

>Focus RS
good contender but good luck finding one at msrp
>Lancer evo (only in 2015 unfortunately)
junk
>BMW 328i with x drive
good but not boy racer enough if that's what you're going for

fucking called it

that makes the subaru look even worse btw
>AWD
more drivetrain loss than FF, it will lose highway pulls

How much you want for it?

>that makes the subaru look even worse btw
The AWD improves its performance immensely.

>more drive train loss than FF
>it will lose highway pulls
No the FF always drags two wheels and it has to overcome more weight. AWD cars like the original quattro were king at acceleration where RWD cars were always lagging behind.

you alternate science is not correct

youtube.com/watch?v=p10m0Jdk8tc

>Implying I'm wrong

Civic Type-R is like 300lbs lighter with a way nicer interior.

>300lbs lighter
but has similar power and torque but only to 2 wheels.
>nicer interior
your opinion.

Because it gets absolutely shit on by a focus rs

I've actually been looking at all the cars in this category (golf r, focus rs, type r, etc) and the wrx sti comes out on top every time. It's faster than the rs despite having 50 less hp

Buy an older one and drop in a rebuilt engine.

$15k
76xxx miles
Invidia Titanium Catback Exhaust
invidia down pipe
bc racing coil overs
cobb full box intake
tgv delete
defi boost, oil pres, egt gauges

cons
no ac
could use new brake pads

It's a general concensus that Subaru interiors are garbage and tend to be 2 generations behind their competitors.

don't know why people bitch about interior it's not even bad

What state u in? I'm in Florida (Miami)

>muh general consensus
its a fucking opinion about the interior.

>because Veeky Forums is the best source on autos
no, they're not. any boxerbru is proof of that. they claim subaru fixed the longstanding head gasket problem is fixed in the past couple of years models.

It isn't.

Focus RS and Evo are better alternatives. I'm biased because I drive an Evo but I have zero complaints and it has been a great car.

Convince me not to buy this car, Veeky Forums

just get a fucking evo 8 with low mileage instead.

A widely held opinion.

dont buy that car

provide source on how headgaskets are still an issue, you can't

>wasted money modding the fuck out of it
>too poor to fix a/c
kys.

t. 04 Camry driver.

I crossed shop that with several other cars and got the one that was objectively better in every way and ~$8k less

Great car, sorry about your disability.

its my dads, we always take it when we go cruising

im 24 and healthy enough to not get the gubment gibs

>boxer engine

Would rather have junk electrical than exploding head gaskets

do you want to drive aggressively all the time? if yes, get it, if no, then the transmission will wear you out. the transmission hates being granny shifted

Buy the regular WRX instead. Cheaper and better car overall.

no, because it'll make you regret not getting the sti, just get a brz

>good contender but good luck finding one at msrp
You mean like this one?

cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=SearchResultsPage&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d346#listing=172771999

Why are you posting pictures if your dads SILVER Camaro?

You keeps repeating the same thing every time you post that picture. Its my dads gimp tag. So he just puts in in your car when you are supposedly driving so you can take advantage of whatever social benefits you think that little blue window hang cripple tag entitled you to? LOOK, IM SPECIAL, IM SO DISABLED I NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT AND I AM FIT AND CAPABLE ENOUGH TO DRIVE A "SPORTS" CAR. Sorry you were born into a family that likes to game the system.

Tell your dad he has a nice SILVER car.

Nothing in common with a modern rally car. Little in common with a modern regular car.

No woman in the history of the world has ever been excited about a mans car with less than 8 cylinders. Not one time ever. This is a universally accepted scientifically proven fact. Anything less than a v8 is a car for women and children. Scientifically. Proven. Facts.

Implying women know what's under the hood you virgin

There is always a Chad out there willing to show them what's under his hood while your angry hate masturbate your Taiwanese comic book movies and cry yourself to sleep hugging your body pillow and whispering in its cold fabric ear about 90s shit boxes and how everything else is for less supreme gentlemen with smaller, less aesthetically pleasing penises.

Implying she cares, at the end of the day no matter how loud or "cool" your V8 sounds women won't fuck a massive autist like you

Subaru warranty is bullshit.

Even if you keep it stock, the warranty advisors will find a way to make you pay

This is wrong

That's not a focus RS