Give me one reason not to buy this Veeky Forums...

Give me one reason not to buy this Veeky Forums. It's a rebuilt autotragic but still this deal seems too good to pass up.

Poor
Old
Nigger
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac

Who would think a transam is a fucking Cadillac?

well a humble elderly melanin enriched individual

nothing wrong with automatic, ignore the memes

They are reliable and fast cars even in an auto.
5k might be a bit much but the car itself is very nice.

>t-tops

I'd ask if you have a vagina but I'm not feeling very mean today, so I'll ask instead; are you prepared to deal with leakiness from them?

>5k might be a bit much but the car itself is very nice.
I normally see them sell for 10k+.

>autotragic
NEEEEEEXT

Probably autotragic

Honestly that's a fucking steal and if that's what you want I'd go for it. Just be damn sure to look it over

>rebuilt
Title, trans, or both?

Rebuilt title

What to look for on this model?

if the deal seems too good to be true, than it is. slowly back away.

Can't think of one, but it now op!

I'd do it man. I could've gotten a 2001 TA WS6 with 16k miles a few years ago for $18k and passed on it. I kind of regret it, the car was in showroom quality.

Likely a serious front ender. Now the car vibrates, drifts, and won't align right.

Hmm you might be right I texted the seller what was rebuilt and this is what he said. Gonna test drive it soon what should I look for while driving?

Its fucking ugly as fuck + You dont need a manual for car that is incapable of cornering, ratchet shift that burger-mobile off a cliff for being so goddamn ugly

Who cares how it looks it can run 12 second quarters with a few bolt on mods and a tune

Shameless self bump going to test drive it tomorrow Bros should I drop the cash or nah

I have nothing of real value to add to this discussion except to say that I am from Grand Rapids. Also do not buy this car. anyway...catch you later

Hmm why not gr bro?