/pg/ - Persona General

Velvet Room Edition

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fiend_with_Twenty_Faces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsu-Mikaboshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sae will never sit on your face

Mitsuru

never sniff a woman who takes fifteen second showers

>Nijū Mensō/Twenty Faces
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fiend_with_Twenty_Faces
>Ame no Kagaseo
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatsu-Mikaboshi

Is this supposed to be Hifumi's Persona?

Hey pretty boy

I really like the English dub but how much better are the Jap voices?

i called her cute so she screamed at me and told me she would get revenge

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

What am I supposed to do?

hardest puzzle in the game man
start with 3.

>"Wait a second here..."

>what do you mean? are you psychic?!
junpei we're all psychic

Push Yosuke in.

>how much better are the Jap voices?

Japanese gods of voice acting

IF I'M A NEET THEN YOU'RE JUST A NE

NO EXISTENCE

>"Hey Morgana, I realized something you and Ann have in common!"
>"I've been inside both of you!"

Best girl.

So I'm trying to build an Almighty Metatron (because I hate myself), and I'm trying to get the Almighty buffs.

If I save/reload public executions, will I get it eventually?

yeah man but is it really worth it to potentially burn hours on that

STOP

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS! WOW! Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing. The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

>that last thread

No, but that doesn't mean I won't do it.

Reminder that just because someone is successful in school doesn't mean things are going well for them

was anyone else dispointed with the "special events" that the team in P5 partook in?

I'm talking about things like the firework festival getting rained out or the hawaii trip having little to no fun or interesting things happen besides the date. The animated scenes they had felt like they were animating parts that werent particularly interesting. I can see how its 'thematic' or that its being realistic with the lives of a japanese highschooler, but I felt that given the 'anime' style, they shouldve had more 'anime' type moments or hilarity. I'm not talking about having more TITS, but something special like discovering a private lagoon after being annoyed with the crowded beach, or climbing a building and sharing a cool moment with the team at a crowded firework festival.

I guess what I mean to say is that the mundane times had could have used some larger than life moments. I feel like I'm rambling but did any other anons get this feeling?

so cringe it could've been a Twilight fanfic

t. triggered catvirgin who'll never fuck a human grill

yeah super underwhelming

You're definitely not wrong, it's the one thing P4 did way better. My hope is the eventual rerelease will fix this issue

Damn, I really do like the English dub but that fucking Jap roster, Jesus Christ. I get Lelouch, Light, Chrom, Riku,Kyon and Pika fucking chu in one game

Nah, I liked the scenes we got. Felt much more real and way less comical and over the top than the stuff P4 had.

To be fair user, we got Chrom in English too, which was kind of weird.

>how much better are the Jap voices?
You couldn't to assemble a more perfect cast in you tried. Nana Mizuki, Tomokazu Sugita, Ikue Otani, Rina Sato - they're all fucking legends. I wish Atlus does character songs this time, it would be glorious.

I feel like it will, but the hawaii part will forever be frustrating. Like there on an exotic resort island and there acting like the school trip was camping like in P4, but P4's cast still found a way to make that fun. the Phantom thieves felt like spoiled brats desu like go have an adventure or something

Mishima....bring me Shiho

The double whammy. English did a great job.

THAT LOOKS COOL!

This is FeMC, the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable.

Say something nice about her!

You'll get to listen to Rina Satou and Aoi Yuuki

Serious question, the fuck is that thing he's wearing even called.

Sad you're not canon

Put some clothes on you whore. Akihiko-senpai will never notice you if you walk around like a cum dumpster!

I like her socks!

The mere thought of her and Elizabeth gets me to half-mast.

I'm going to change your fucking sick disgusting gay heart of shit taste user! Give me your fucking name right now!

Nice secondary sexual characteristics.

Has there have been this much sex appeal in a single room?

Currently a few months in my 2nd run though of P3P. Really like the Fem protag design and really wish Golden had a Fem option. Hopefully P5 re-release gets a female option too!

MAKE ME, ATTIC TRASH!

tatsuya, maya, and piercy are to the left, just out of frame

>the firework show of nothing
>the hawaii trip of bored teens
>tv studio trip...
the theme park visit was nice before the mood changed

vs.

>Inn/saunna
>camping trip
>actually engaging festival
>cross dress drag show
>fake drunk waifus
I haven't played P4G but i know they added more

Like i get they were over the top and comical, but with characters that are written to be quirky in P4 and P5, P5 really falls short of fully utilizing them, and in an almost purposeful way?

What if
We put Chihaya's headband
On Haru's forehead

The three guys look great but I'm not really sure who that is all the way in the back.

Piercy's the one taking the picture, user.

Female alternate protag of Persona 3 Portable

What the fuck is the deal with these fucking hats

the Cutest Girl, seen here with her contemporaries in pink

user...

Door-tan > Door-kun!

>Door-kun and Door-tan both using Thanatos
>not using their own variants of Orpheus

how old would pierced boy be now

is baofu the oldest persona user now?

I get what you're saying but I just liked P5's stuff more. Like I said, the over the top just didn't mesh well with me and a lot of times it was pretty cringe but to each their own.

Don't worry, "Ace" Detective. I will.

would you rather blow joker or smell futaba

yeah i really like events in p4

i like orpheus a lot but i don't think it stacks up to the designs of izanagi and arsene the way thanatos does

not enough black

Not enough to cover it

Can I do both?
if not, smell Futaba

Futaba before or after PTs? This is important

Tfw you can't save Akechi through the power of love and understanding.

Perhaps, but it really takes away the uniqueness if they're both using the same Persona. Hell, I'd settle for one of them using Messiah.

Shuake! Shuake!

waifufags amd fujos need to be gassed

But he tried to murder Joker user

I liked the P5 events because they seemed more real and down to earth? Like yeah you make plans to do things, but sometimes you get rained out. Sometimes the trip isn't as fun as you were expecting. Sometimes you kill a friends dad. Shit happens

Not counting the gap between 2 and 3 (because I don't know what it is), it's been 10 years, so he'd be 27. If you know how much time passed between them, just add that to get his age.

I'd rather blow Futaba

Nothing love and understanding can't fix right up.

The only true answer

>rank up Futaba
>she asks for headpats
>"Uhh ok"
>blushing
Stop that imouto, that's forbidden.

you are all underestimating the smell

Guys... Yesterday my mom found my folder of 100 GB+ of pic related. She still won't talk to me. I'm worried she'll never forgive me for my perverse tastes... What do I do?

I don't know when some of the games take place.

P5 is in 20XX, we don't know.

Replaying P3 is messing with my mind. Hearing characters talk about 1999 is really making me realize an 11 year old game at this point and that I should off myself

Streamer gets 16k viewers for persona and everyone calls it boring and want league of legends

>P5DAN happens
>PTs have a singing competition
>Ann BTFOs everyone instantly because she's voiced by Nana fucking Mizuki
>Futaba gets in the groove and starts singing Featherman opening theme, with extreme passion
I can see it happening.

You have to be at least 18 years of age to post on Veeky Forums.

>P5 is in 20XX, we don't know.
They mentioned that Rise was 20 at one point, remember?

That doesn't deter me

>turn based rpg
>dating sim
i don't understand why you'd want to watch someone play persona

Who hasn't?
Who isn't thinking about killing Joker RIGHT NOW?

Nether is male MC called Master Fucker-kun, but that didn't stop me.

sometimes shit does happen, but they were consistently happening. It could be written off as writing to "theme" but it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. In order to really have that 'down to earth feel' there needs to be a contrast of more dynamic scenes. Without that contrast, there is no point in having the flatline events besides pushing plot along.

I never heard Rise mentioned.

well yeah, twitch is cancer