Corvette z06 is the best supercar

> Corvette z06 is the best supercar
> Camaro zl1 is the best sports car
> Suburban is the best SUV
> Silverado is the best Truck
> Cruze is the best shitbox
Literally how can other companies even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15iLHlJPp_0
autoweek.com/article/recalls/recall-stop-sale-order-hit-certain-ford-mustang-gt350-and-gt350rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Volt is the best hybrid
>Bolt is the best EV
>Equinox is the best CUV
>Sonic is the best small shitbox
I'm with you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=15iLHlJPp_0

Amazing thread OP, you're totally not a falseflagging shitposter.

What is stopping GM from producing 5th gen Firebirds? Is using the Pontiac name some sort of legal hurdle or do they just not like money?

Why do we have to use old fucking names to sell cars when they have no relation or spirit of the real ones?

>cheapish unibody smallblock v8 powered rwd 2+2 available in convertible or coupe form with multiple engine options isn't related at all to precious gens
U wot

Of all the things Chevy makes, the Chevy SS is the only actually good one and you forgot it.

>Corvette
>Super anything

>How can other manufacturers compete
By winning le mans

They brought the Holden Monaro over from Australia, called it a GTO and now have to forever listen to my boomer parents how they really dropped the ball designing it because it doesn't look like a GTO.

A z06 is 80k and can basically destroy everything but million dollar exotics

probably because Trans Am Depot owns the copyright to the Trans Am name currently.

Why not? GTO looked like sportier car of the time. Modern GTO did the same.

> Corvette z06 is the best supercar

lol

140k*

>Supercar
direct competitor wise? GTR. anyway, Corvette isn't a supercar lmfao

>Sports car
Corvette is the best here.

>SUV
Land Cruiser

>Ute
probably the F150

>shitbox
Civic.

>gas guzzler tax

In that disgusting cuckhole maybe.

every car in america pays gas guzzler tax, you inbreed retard

>probably the F150
no

>camaro chassis is a sedan with two doors removed and a truck engine inserted
muscle car

>corvette base doesn't even cost $100k
sports car

>more hp
>lighter
>still loses
I will never not laugh

>Civic.
not anymore

Daily reminder pushrods are used for people who want to hook up for anonymous gay sex.

hey mr misinformed, if your car averages more than 22.5mpg then it's exempt from the tax

Will never win le mans

Who gives a le shit

I don't see any added gas guzzler tax.

>best at catching fire
>best at electrical faults
>best at leaking like a sieve
>best at non-existent torque bands
>best at block seizure from regular wear and tear

>Paying 3x more to get the same issues in a "German engineered" vehicle.

here's your Nissan GTR transmission, sir.

fun fact. The C6 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is the only 500+ HP car to not get hit with a gas guzzler tax

Anyone that appreciates racing that's more interesing than "Billybob McCousinfucker is going left, he's going left again...and he wrecked...thanks for tuning into the SKOAL-Walmart-KFC 600, folks. Here's Jim-Bob Pigfucker with the post crash report." As it happens.
>Clapistanis asspained and crying LeSourGrapes

A few years ago I would've disagreed but then ford went to shit and now I'm a chevy guy

It's just as boring as watching a bunch of guys with bright headlights tailgate each other for 24 hours. At least Nascar's sound amazing.

As someone who has driven both cars extensively (on both a road and track setting) I can say with confidence the z06 is much more fun to drive. It brakes and corners considerably better, and is only marginally slower in a straight line. The z06 is the second fastest car in the world around a figure 8 track, behind only the million dollar 918 spyder. If you want to have an exhilarating and enjoyable driving experience, you pick the z06. If you want to win drag races you pick the nismo gtr. Let me put this into a different perspective so you people can understand: a new edge automatic mustang is much faster in a straight line than a Miata but I don't think anyone on here would argue that the Mustang offers the better driving experience.

>i'm literally deaf and i can't afford to go to France.

>> Corvette z06 is the best supercar
For maybe like 23 hours and 59 minutes hahaha

the civic isn't a shitbox anymore, it's just a boring fagmobile.

> implying the corvette isn't a supercar

Haas switched from chebby to ford because they are unable to compete.

It did though, many times

>I don't see any added gas guzzler tax.

when i think cars, chevy doesn't come to mind anymore. they've become what chrysler was during the 00's

lol ameridumb

which the corvette is not

>posting problems that doesn't happen anymore

meanwhile

>Ford GT, most innovative supercar in the market
>GT350R, Ford is not afraid to give a muscle car a modern DOHC engine and good handling
>Don't give a shit about SUVs
>F-150, best selling truck in America, huge aftermarket, can be optioned from a basic 2wd gardener truck to a beast luxury truck (don't forget about the Raptor as well)
>Focus, Fiesta, Fusion best economy cars in their respective classes.

I don't know what exactly you're doing with the swirly red things, but I still don't see it. One of the arrows is pointing at a
>engine, 6.2L supercharged V8
and that's not a gas guzzler tax, you retard.

>GT350R, Ford is not afraid to give a muscle car a modern DOHC engine and good handling
And yet the Z06 still outsells it.

Just because its boomer b8.

autoweek.com/article/recalls/recall-stop-sale-order-hit-certain-ford-mustang-gt350-and-gt350rs

This certainly didn't help.