Do German cars lack humor?

Do German cars lack humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/24afjVqm2Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you lack the right amount of chromosomes for making another USA vs x thread

German cars lack character. They're soulless, passionless creations of metal and plastics. Of course to top it off they're offered in stunning shades of grey, silver, and black.

>implying the fact that germans cars are brutal machines isn't what gives them character

learn to appreciate aesthetics fag

>German cars lack character.
I have no problem with people talking shit, but at least try not to tell so obvious lies

bmw's have become camrys now there are lexus's with more steering feel than bimmers. audis are for the autistic dash strokers with rattles consuming their very lives, they're cars that look good on paper and in photos, mercedes has lost its way a car brand with no identity anymore

they only enjoy cucking for muslims which laugh at them

berliners used to murder immigrants for fun and this was as recent as the early 00s don't laugh too soon

>Do German cars lack humor?
We're serious, so are our cars.

For ven you need to make shore zey 'ave good charakter.
youtu.be/24afjVqm2Uw

yes

our idea of a joke is an electric water pump

and lifting clips on fluid connectors and pushing them down on electric connectors

>autistic precision
>over-engineering (term used positively up until the mid 90's, meaning the parts of the car were developed to hold together SEVERAL TIMES of the norm, now it is used to mock unnecessarily complicated concepts in the cars)
>serious looks
>practicality

All these things were the "character" and "soul" of these cars. Even if you don't seem to laugh a lot you have character, especially if you're reliable and people can count on you.

All of this is getting progressively stripped away since the 90s, making them just some among many.
It's sad that there's no uproar of people who want cars that don't look gaudy as fuck.

>serious
>and then choosing exactly this model of porsche

they actually look really happy and confident which is great.

>look really happy and confident
Germans don't design cars with that in mind, that's Mazda's forte.

Yeah I remember my dad telling me as a kid how Germans are perfectionists of their craft and won't stop working until everything is as it should be.

Now that carefully crafted, solid and sporty character is vanishing because it's not in the interest of the masses somehow. Now it's all about infotainment, "expensive looking" exterior and heated steering wheel.

>All of this is getting progressively stripped away

EXACTLY. IT IS CALLED -> PROGRESS
DON'T CLUTCH AT USELESS TRADITIONS, LOOK FORWARD AND DON'T LOOK BACK!
IT IS 2017 AND BEING PERMANENTLY STUCK IN THE PAST AIN'T NEVER HELPED NOBODY. DEAL WITH IT, SHITLORD

oh really?

looks breddy happy to me

Merely coincidence, also never went into production.

I can return the favor. Doesn't look that friendly to me

I don't even see a face, I just see a car.

The driver looks smug, I'll give you that.

i dunno, i find this pretty amusing

Fiat Chryslers lack reliability more than German cars and have the worst interiors and handling.