In
Aoad
Tead

user, that's not a ford even if it rips off fords

That's Ford Dale.

What is that? It looks good

that looks fantastic

>american "standards"
The wheel, the gauges and the vents are fucking nice, the rest looks hacked together. That dashboard is specially disgusting. This is a proper dash and it doesn't cost 540k.

that crease in the middle looks awful. they need to get away from throwing that V/shield crease into every part of the design

also, the dashboard is a smorgasbord of lights and colors and is way too complex

the words on the UI are too small and need to be either enlarged or the whole screen needs to be rearranged into something more intuitive

the buttons at the bottom of the steering wheel are ugly and out of place

other than that, it is a very nice interior. but i gotta say, the CT6 goes for 53k base, and this is what it's directly competing against. much better design with simpler electronics

>much better design
top lel
I'm a benzfag but modern benz interiors are a travesty
also I don't mind the V in the CT6, it was ugly in the CTS though. The Buick LaCrosse literally looked better than the Caddy.
That Benz is fucking disgusting with those glossy plastics everywhere.

>Touch screen
>Digital gauges
>Console shift automatic

What a piece of shit

I agree that all those things are bad, don't get me wrong. But the Benz is even worse. Autotragic is always shit no matter where it's mounted.

I don't get why Buick gets so much flak, they seem like great entry-level luxury cars at a good price
and from what I've heard they're pretty damn reliable too

holy chit nice

looks korean

that's a weird way to spell German

wut? there's no german cars that have a hyundai sonata interior

user, that Buick is a rebadged Opel

>$540K for a fucking mustang chassis with a bunch of garbage on top
have they sold a single one of these abortions

I have no idea user

The Buick lacrosse shares no opel twin

>render to avoid showing the terrible american build quality

kek

>implying
stay btfo alphonse

It's a styling effect, and it looks awesome

>that thing
>good interior

This does not look good. Style should be effortless; this looks incredibly over-designed.

>That shifter
Ugh. God forbid you ever forget that you're driving a Cadillac.

>american education

Promo shots always look great, but American interiors are a different thing in person.

>it's a "I ran out of legitimate concerns about the car so I have to make stuff up to shit on it because it's a Cadillac" episode

>non objective claim
>shifter that is literally the same as every other shifter made in the past 20 years
stay btfo

he was probably pointing out that even the shifter has a V shape, but that only makes it cooler

BTFO

>5 litre veeayte mustang can be had in yurop for 44k brand new
>interior is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Honestly a 10y/o Audi S4 makes more sense for a third of the price.

get rid of the alcantara and put in a real transmission and you're golden.

>implying the problem is the alcantara and not the shitty glossy plastic

>Shitty glossy plastic
I only see it on the center stack and on the wheel.
What other material would you use for surfaces that are intended to be pressed all the time? It has to look good (which is why it's one big piece) but also have durability to it.

Is there some specific criticism you have about it? Something more specific than "it sucks, lol"?

It's the shape of the Cadillac logo, which is a vulgar display of typical American marketing. The logo shape shows up at least a half dozen times in that photo.

because as you said, they are 'entry level luxury' aka luxury cars built down to a price so that poors can look good in front of the Joneses

literally just chebby products with slightly higher trim levels except the Regal (their best car) which is an old design stolen from OPEL. only chinks and old people are impressed by Buicks now.

digital gauges > analog

>screen with finite resolution
>real life unpixelated gauges
also
>computer rounding
No thanks

>which is a vulgar display of typical American marketing.
Ever seen the RX8 before? It certainly ain't America.

I have seen it IRL, it doesn't look pretty.

This is what looks like IRL

Wood, carbon fiber or even plastic that's not as glossy. Glass finish is tacky af.

What's wrong with it? You just posted a beige instead of a black version

Textured plastic gets grimy. You can just wipe off the smooth stuff.
And if it was CF you'd complain about there being too much carbon in the cabin.

I got a Buick LaCrosse for a loaner car while the mechanics were working on my Chevrolet. I loved that car, and it was very nice. The price was $46K, which is well above my affordability limit.

that looks like its from the fca parts bin

>Textured plastic gets grimy.
not really
I didn't say "rubberized plastic" or whatever. Just plain old plastic without the "piano finish" aka attempting to look like glass.
Also check this out, they have the Vs the other user was complaining about and it's not even a Caddy lol. Also the air controls and temp screens look similar to the ones on the CT6.
$46k
wew lad, that's the same as a base CTS
no wonder the interior is so nice, although it surprises me that they're priced above Caddies
Do you really need to ask? For starters, the shape of the dashboard itself looks terrible. It's like they had some parts bin dashboard, bought it and only then started thinking of what to do with it. It's a 540k car, most cars above 100k have interiors leagues better than that one. The only one I can think of with an interior as bad is the Nissan GT-R.

I'll be renting this car for my next holiday. Long fucking drive (night)

lol, modern Peugeots are spaceship tier
poor man's Lambo :^)
Probably the only two manufacturers trying to be futuristic nowadays. I wish the 80s were back, it was a pissing contest back then to see who could come up with the most futuristic interior.

Agreed. This Peugeot looks spaceship futuristic without looking tacky -at all-. Amazing fucking interior 100% my taste

I guarantee it won't be as nice as it seems there, but it's still nice. Source: my friend has a 208. That center console with the glossy plastic will look cheap. Other than that, it's awesome. I guess it could have actual gauges but it's still nice, and they managed to make the autistic tablet not look out of place. That's better than BMW and Mercedes-Benz.
Pic related is what it reminds me of.

>white leather
>on a steering wheel

Take that Bourgeoisie shit and shove it up your ass, Mercedes Benz.

This interior is going to age like cheese.

If they removed a zero it would be a nice car

agreed
it would be a thing for eccentric types but it wouldn't be so ridiculous

That egg shaped steering wheel!!!!

Fuck I want a Cadillac now.

What does Ford have to even compete with it?

haha, the anti-caddy shill btfo
I'm fucking glad they're getting their shit together again, after the disaster that were the 90s and 00s. So many brands fucked up then and they're having renaissances.
>Cadillac
>Mercedes-Benz
>Alfa Romeo
>Dodge

>What does Ford have to even compete with it?
Lincoln I guess but I wouldn't call them competition.
>fail wheel drive

>Lincoln
>Its just a bunch of old man cars.
Nothing.
>People not looking into it and finding you can get Recaro buckets in it too.

That's nice and all but the dashboard kills the CTS for me. Now the CT6, I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I could afford it.

Oh shit, didn't even know Cadillac got this good. Defiantly adding it to my wish list now.

I kinda feel like a caddy shill now lol
but it's true that they have become much better, and they've refined their design language. It actually looks good now. There was a period not too long ago when the only ones Cadillac appealed to were tasteless people such as rappers and their fans. Now they got their shit together, and also the V variants are quite fast.
Watch out for the V8 CT6 when they launch it, I hope they do it soon.

>gm

dumb frogposter