/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Battle Royal Peko FTW Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C-t4s2mVoAA82Z2.jpg
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/3567615/why-do-i-ship-saiede-s-p-o-i-l-e-r-s
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62563143
pixiv.net/search.php?mode=r18&word=モノクマ
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/3589556/mythical-creatures-challenge-sayaka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kaito

Friendship ended with Dr. Iidabashi. My beloved Saihara is my new best friend.
Man, this generator is on the point. Now I just need to add fitting image and it's like I'm really posting on /drg/!

Epic
Epic for the win

Angie!

クズリュ!

...Suspicious.

Damn right.

Threadly reminder that I want to fuck Kaitofuckeranon.

Guess I gotta fuck myself.

What did she mean by this

Koko!

Hey kuzuanon, can you translate this? Google translate tells me it's about Hoshi.

Kaede is too fat to engage in any romantic activities, so since she is always alone, she plays with her piano, she developed feelings for her piano.

Sometimes, she puts lube on some of the piano keys and likes sliding her fat ass on it... She uses her fingers to imitate a dick.

Nats/u/mi belongs to Sato/u/!

This means she's pianosexual and it's the only sexuality she knows and is trying in vain to deny it. Her one true love is her piano, check out her Space Mode ending. Saihara can go cuck himself.

FUCK OFF, NATSUMI DOESN'T BELONG TO /U/

Still gets me.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C-t4s2mVoAA82Z2.jpg

I want to hug Hoshi!

I want to touch someone's hair and give them a nosebleed!

All the signatures...

Same.

DESPAIRFULLY DEAD

As dead as that /u/ bitch.

Guys, I found the Ghostanon!

MAHIRU

peko>maki

Dead hours, best hours.

Shouldn't have slept that late, now everybody's dead.

Fuck

Delete this monster.

>the artbook will save the thread they said
>kuzuanon isn't that bad they said
>fetishposters will leave they said
Let's all reject /drg/

Hissssssss
Maki would be a good and genuinely surprising first or fifth victim.

GO BACK TO /u/!!!!

Reject yourself.

>>kuzuanon isn't that bad they said
When did Kuzu bad?
>>fetishposters will leave they said
The closest thing I saw recently is that guy who want his dick gets crushed.

Yeah, reject yourself, dood.

Posting best girl

>bad
Huh? Wha?

Do not be mean to Kuzu.
Who hurt you user?

>Who hurt you user?
Your happiness.

I really feel like shitting on Kaede and this ship, but I'm out of ideas and fat jokes belong to kuzu. Or maybe I do have ideas but they're all an unorganized mess.

Do NOT help me.
We are still destined to fight, enemies don't help each other, no no no, that's NOT how it works.

But shota are not for fighting!
Shota are cute, CUTE!

O-Oh.. Is my suffering really that enjoyable?
;w;
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/3567615/why-do-i-ship-saiede-s-p-o-i-l-e-r-s
This is all you need.

Oh yeah? Try me.

GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE

Good.

You. I like you, user.
Let's cooperate Kuzu. Shota to shota..

...I'm listening.

>LEON X JIIZO SUXXX :tongue::tongue: LEON X SAYAKA AND JIIZO X HIS RIGHT HAND!!!
I think I lost some brain cells......

Sato, Step away from Mahiru and crawl back into the depth of /u/ where you belong, you lesbian piece of shit, I hope you die in a fire on the way back, Or maybe I should kick you into that damn fire

I read the amino (...somehow). I made me barf partway through, I will never shake off the feeling that when Saihara imagined her playing piano, and thought of her chapters afterwards, he was idealizing whatever nice memory he had of her and refused to believe in her betrayal. He was trying to remember her the way he actually wanted to remember her, the perfect leader girl who he could emotionally depend on, and discard the memory of her willing to resort to murder even when taken to the extremes.

And how does their design tie into the ship? Whatever yin-yang nonsense that amino guy saw there, I don't see it here.

Good morning! I love my darling husband!

I just stopped reading after
>Ok, listen here. This is MY opinion
Anything Kaede shuts me off completely anyways.
Why is this animoapps place so cringeworthy?
Is it a mobile social platform or some shit?
Is it full of weeaboo gaijins who squeal like crazy fan people going "OH MY GODD EEEEE I LOVE HIM EEEEEE

Oh god Shirogane is hot.

How about we look at what we share in common. We both think Kaede is fat is a good start. Then we can build from there.
>All Ouma did was run around screaming "LOOK AT HOW MUCH OF A PLOT DEVICE I AM"
>Ouma is not a plot device though?
>No, he isn't a plot device.. He is a big one XDDD
>You have been blocked by this user

Actual conversation I had with this guy. Haven't replied to retards on there since.

Kuzu, is this what you meant by "go deeper" when I ask about Monokuma?

The best witch!

Is this from a fanmade execution? Source?

Nah, it's not a fanmade execution. Apparently it's from the artist's music video which he then also put into a compilation, I think.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62563143

Yep, you're getting there.
You still need to dig deeper though.

Poor Makoto, his sister is being spitroasted by an army of Monokumas, I hope it isn't SDR2's 10^64 Monokumas there waiting for their turn

Did I fix Kaede?

Well, I think it's worse considering the DRAE Monokumas are merely more robotic than the originals.
Not to mention, there are variants... imagine if a Junk or Beast Monokuma decided to do her.

Fix her weight please, then we talk.

I've reread the available chapter 1 transcriptions, Saihara is way too idealistic of her and Maki wants nothing to do with her and takes no shit from her. I love chap 1 Maki now.

I like your censors, Kuzuanon.

Makoto is definitely in for some shit, Better start praying Monokuma is sterile because he's a stuffed animal and his sister doesn't get pregnant with Monokuma, at least he has Toko to pray alongside him

Hats and masks!

Yeah... not to mention, the "torture" Kotoko makes Komaru go through...

Heh, thanks, yours are great too.

Would people like Kaede if she wasn't an MC?

I digged deeper, and oh boy...
I can't make a censor right now but wow... Just, wow...
pixiv.net/search.php?mode=r18&word=モノクマ

Heh heh, search for Monomi too, some of Monokuma's share with hers iirc.
I wouldn't.
But if you're talking about the masses... if her role stayed mostly the same, yeah, people would still love her because "MUH PERFECT WAIFU".

Probably? I mean, if Sayaka can have fans, why can't Kaede?

aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/3589556/mythical-creatures-challenge-sayaka

This is... pretty terrifying. Screw you Jewell, now you made me go through Amino.

Depends. Some people like on Tumblr only care about MC's gender and that's it. If she was more of a background character, she'd still get a fanbase, I guess, but not as large and not as willing to spew fire from their ears.

....Ugh, the way the people are talking on there as well as the content makes my stomach churn...

>I understand why it's shipped, but I won't list what you said above. The thing is...Well, I feel like it's forced. Reading through the first chapter, they bonded way, way too quickly. I feel like their immediate bond was shoved in there as a way for the players to see the "best boy" immediately, that would soon turn to the protagonist. It was just rather rushed. Their relationship is so much more different than Yumeno and Chabashira's, where their bond grows overtime. With this ship, they immediately establish that these two characters are going to be close since the very beginning. And with a relationship like that...I just don't like it. It wasn't very well projected, in my opinion, and Akamatsu is just WAY too trusting with Saihara than all the other characters. Why? Because she met him first...? I feel like I'm repeating myself way too often, but its just feels so rushed and forced that their love wouldn't be, well...very real.
>Besides, despite the implied crush thing you're stated above, well...Akamatsu flirts with girls. A lot. Maybe not as much as she could, since she's always with Saihara, but...She calls Shirogane sexy, then just laughs it off as a joke. I don't think it's a joke...She calls Chabashira cute, and many other things to other female characters. She says that children like Harukawa because they can sense their love, which is something almost romantic, without the children thing. Almost like she can see her love within, or something along those lines...Summary of this is that, well, I believe Akamatsu may be a lesbian, or have a preference towards girls. That clashes with my opinion that these two could ever be really well as a couple.
>But, what I do think is that Saihara had one-sided feelings for Akamatsu, similarly to how Ouma appears to like Saihara, while he doesn't return the feelings very well. That's all I see it as. Akamatsu and Saihara as friends, with one having a crush on the other, but the feelings weren't returned.

This actually is a pretty fun way of censoring. But I think I'll keep using Ouma heads.

posting best girl!

Is it comments from that amino saiaka post? Love it, even though the dumb blonde herself has no idea what gay is and is instead pianosexual.

Sometimes I like using the black and white Usami sprite for censoring shit from doujins, since it fits.

This.

Gomen. At least there is stuff there so autistic it's fascinating. That popularity poll afterthoughts one was the best. He's still yet to reply to me. I think he killed himself.Thank christ.
Jess.

Because she's fat

i want junko to fuck these two

Oh yeah, that's from one of Jess' neverending "why Saiaka and Harumota are shit pairings and so unnaturally developed" rants.

I'd find Junko fucking a pig more sexy that that.

Both cases are beastiality, so it's nearly the same.

Oh well, at least I found a lot of cute things.
That's kind of make up for it, I guess.

...I guess you have a point. Doesn't change the fact that pig fucking would be more sexy in this case.

Sayaka's hot. Kaede isn;t.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and is now on the boat playing games with her class.

The last thing we need is Junko groping more people, Remember how Mikan Became an ultimate despair? the worst

She didn't have any ability to practice medicine, even as a nurse anyway

There is no such thing as witches!

>She didn't have any ability to practice medicine, even as a nurse anyway
Well, technically, at least in the Japanese version, she is a health committee member, who are students who are part of the health committee in charge of first aid, preserving hygiene as well as teaching or preserving health to students.

>Their relationship is so much more different than Yumeno and Chabashira's, where their bond grows overtime.
You mean how Tenko pines for Himiko while the latter ignores her and lusts over Hoshi, Gonta and Saihara in quick succession?

Giver her a dick

Kaede is now a fashion girl!
I'm so bored. Maybe I should burn through my anime backlog or something. And then check through those Pixiv links I've opened up.

Fuck off Jess

Where is this Himiko is a slut meme come from I know you self insert as her and want to fuck the v3 guys but leave that shit to your fanficion,

You know I wish Jess would just admit shes butthurt she didnt get /u/ content.