Months ago I created this memeball

Months ago I created this memeball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os
youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8IrWY86w
youtube.com/watch?v=9ol8bzv-894
auto.mercadolibre.com.uy/MLU-446916858-volvo-s90-30-ano-1999-excelente-unico-_JM
volvoclub.org.uk/history/volvo_logo.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then some few days ago some crazy feminists posted this to twitter
>i'll translate in a moment

>Cars and male violence

>Volvo cars promote male sexism by using a phallocentric logo that represents male sovereignty. This kind of logos only seek to perpetuate the myth that only men are strong, powerful and fast, "like Volvo cars", not like women, that on the contrary are perceived as weak, very clumsy and slow.

>Equality would be that models were made with an alternative logo, to make women who have been ignored and abused for centuries visible.

>If you don't see the problem, you're part of it.

I can't believe my meme became prophetic

"What are "Transparent False Flags put out by bitter alt-right cucks, Alex?"

>he hasn't seen the kind of bullshit modern feminists do
youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os

>literally believes all feminists are like this because r/theIncelPill sez so.

>he hasn't met modern feminists
top kek
you should see the retarded bullshit they do at their marches, this year in Argentina there was literal naked autistic screeching
youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8IrWY86w
and that's just one example, they're fucking unhinged. Wherever they go they commit acts of vandalism. The main target seems to be the Catholic Church around here.

>implying the catholic chruch doesn't deserve it.
>gamergate. i don't even need to say much more about MRA stupidity/gullibility.

Anyhow, back to the Volvo memeballs
I gotta make an updated version that says "hybrids", it's fucking sad. As a classic Volvo fan it pains me to witness this.

>muh goobergate
never gave a fuck about that
>implying it does
If not for the Catholic Church this would be a much worse place to live in. Plus they protest Catholics but won't say shit about islam which literally stones women. Modern feminism is a business that profits on victimhood. They create problems where there isn't any in order to gain money or power. Here in Uruguay they made a fucking witches' sabbath naked on the main street of the capital city. These bitches are crazy. They recently managed to get a law approved which gives a harsher punishment to homicide if the victim was a woman, based on the notion that she was killed for being a woman and that it was a hate crime. So much for being equal before the law.

I wonder how much pic related would trigger them, they would probably bitch about "muh compensation", because any cool car is compensation for a small dick to them as it's the only thing they understand.

kek nice OC
saved

>t. OP

Also are they really problematic in terms of cooling? I think I dodged a bullet, I almost bought a 850 which had the coolant light lit up in the dashboard some months ago. I had read it was actually a problem with the sensor wiring that gets corroded and doesn't conduct electricity anymore.

>defending the Official Church of Pedobear becuz 'muh white genocide!'

The reason they target the church is because it opposes abortion aka white genocide

lmfao quit reaching. Considering the victim blaming narrative of third wave feminists, it's not extremely far-fetched for someone think like that.

also the rate of pedos is higher on the protestant churches as a whole. And it's also higher among teachers, specially gym teachers. In the end the reason for pedos being in those places is the easy access to children.
this guy gets it

>Day 35: I have gained the Wranglers' trust. They still do not realize I'm not a Jeep.

I'd drive the shit out of that, looks neat.

This makes me feel better about driving an old volvo

You drive a Volvo? Are you kidding me? Why do you hate women, you misogynist pig?

Also nice digits :^)

I'm not misogynist, I hate women, children and the environment equally. Pre-'99 model that was deemed too dangerous for pedestrians, 2.4L engine that I don't drive economically and of course a sexist manufacturer logo on the grill.
Of course the car gets me 666 and an extra 6 as bonus. Best car for speeding, the police doesn't suspect old grandpa cars

>Argentina
>white

U white now, Pablo, enjoy your feminism.

Damn i've seen that car in person. They are in the middle of doing EFI on it.

I'm pretty hype.

Another guy near me just built this beast

>Have a coolant leak on my 940 right now

make an orange transmission arrow light on one.

here they pull over anyone and Volvo is well known to be fast so that wouldn't fly sadly

nice, hater pipe Volvos are the best. Is it a diesel?
youtube.com/watch?v=9ol8bzv-894

well why don't these talking vaginas make their own car brand huh?

I said pre '99 wagon, not a nee one.
They can't check every cars speed with their laser and I just move into the slow lane if I see cops. Always driving behind someone else also makes it unlikely to be caught, even by an unmarked cruiser

>that webm
kek

here they still use radar, but they eyeball it

What am i watching?

And what's her name

alpha as fuk

Daily reminder.

They're not allowed to conceal radar speed traps anymore due to too many rear ending incidents. Reporting and having apps showing speed traps is legal.
For pulling you over, they have to follow you for a few minutes and get an average speed based on their own speed.
The police is so cucked here they can only get you if you're retarded or suspected you were going to speed

SAAB>>>>>VOLVO

Saab > Literal shit > GM Saab

Wow, Ford and Chevy are like the anti-Midas of the automotive world. Everything they touch turns to shit, as opposed to FCA being the Midas of the automotive world. Until the last year before splitting, Volvo made pic related, a car that could take on the E class with ease. SAAB was great too until it departed from Scania (to be fair they still made great stuff afterwards but the company itself went to shit and an attempt to sell it to a Chinese company was made).

>get owned by chinks
>qc dips dramatically
realy
made
me
think

>They're not allowed to conceal radar speed traps anymore due to too many rear ending incidents.
how does that work? People with detectors panicking?

funny thing is that current volvos are better in that regard to the Ford era ones
too bad about the electric cuckaroo though

>Plus they protest Catholics but won't say shit about islam which literally stones women
Which of those two religions has a stronger cultural presence in your country?

>see speed trap at last moment
>smash brake
>triple or more chain accident

Catholicism but it's far from powerful, and most of the population is comprised of atheists. But it has nothing to do with that, it's a ideological thing. If you knew any modern feminist you'd know they're pro-islam.
Makes sense I guess. Here they concealed them so well you couldn't attempt to avoid them. Speed enforcement has been switched to cameras in the city now though. And there's some bullshit speed limits, like 45km/h in some main avenues.

Apparently people in my country have eagle eyes for spotting cameras, but not for observing traffic. Take in people flashing high beams to warn oncoming traffic for speed traps or putting bright orange stickers on the camera and everyone sees every single one.

Oh, here the location of cameras is public by law.

underrated

nah its a a redblock, thing is a flame thrower though

I wouldn't be so worried if they were like running in formula e or had some development. How is polestar going to build electric sports cars without a motorsports program?

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

>be me
>making cd with driving music
>looking up some stuff on youtube
>sister walks in
>Whothefuckletyououtofyourcage.png
>try not to say anything about it
"What are you doing?"
"Making a CD"
"What for?"
"Driving"
"We have plenty of CD's you can use for that"
"Well they don't have the music I want"
>she suggests music
>panic(Exclaimation mark!) at the disco
>totally not suitable for driving
>too much text
>too hyperactive in the wrong, non-eurobeat way
>I like it though
"It's nice but i'm not sure if it's nice driving music"
"Driving music?"
"Yeah, music for driving"
"What's that like?"
>glue70 - Coral Fumes.mp3
>1,3 milliseconds in
"That's boring"
"Well it's not supposed to be exciting, you're not trying to break any land speed records. that's what eurobeat is for"
"What's eurobeat"
>decide it's better for the both of us if my 12yo sister stays away from eurobeat
"Still, why can't you just listen to fun music while driving?"
"Because you're supposed to focus on the road, not on the song. This is background music"
"Does it need to be?"
>You'll learn once you stop being 12 and get a license
>try not to start an argument cause my sister goes full tumblr feminazi when i do
"No, but it's nicer"
>still goes tumblr
>oh boy
"Well sorry for liking different music, just cause you don't like it doesn't mean i don't get to"
>niqqawhat.exe
>i even said i DO like the music
>it's just not good driving music
"I never said i didn't like it, just not for driving"
"whatever"
>worst word ever invented
>slams my door
>kicks my door
>stomps downstairs
>aaaalrighty then.jpg

well that was suppsoed to be a new thread, rip

>pic related at my own stupidity

>decide it's better for the both of us if my 12yo sister stays away from eurobeat
>implying she can't google it
also girls don't obsess over cars like guys do, so she probably wouldn't be one of those spergs who always mentions dagumi or something

not enough people have expressed support :^)
that's why I went and made my own OC
not as spicy as that guy's but it has better quality

better image quality I mean

should have said shitposting OP
anyhow why don't you just use a thumb drive? I'm forced to use CDs because OEM radio in a 90s Renault

BEGONE THOT

user, it's probably pasta

>Day 85,376
>I have become a golden god
>and discarded the weak
>nothing can stop me now

Nice blog, where's the subscribe button?

There's nothing wrong with GM era Saabs. Especially when considering that Saab ignored almost everything GM told them to do.

lol nice

Man, I wish I could find a facelift 960 with a manual. Apparently these cars are the ultimate GODMACHINE, but manuals are rare in Clapistan and soccermoms bought the wrong wheel drive 800 series instead.

There was a S90 for sale here recently but I'm a broke college student and couldn't afford it. It's a shame because it was fucking cheap, 7500k (that's cheap in this country, a 1999 Golf is 8500k). It was initially published at 16k last year but they obviously realized they were asking too much and changed the price to one that was lower than they could have got. It must have been like a month tho, but it's to be expected because Volvo spares are expensive as fuck here. It's an autotragic but if I had the money I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it.
auto.mercadolibre.com.uy/MLU-446916858-volvo-s90-30-ano-1999-excelente-unico-_JM

I think I was on this site to look for Twongis for a memazuelan friend.

I just checked and they have a Venezuelan site so likely yes. The other popular site we use is OLX, but the cars posted there are usually much shittier. Sold my dad's old beater there lol.

WHERE DO YOU GET TIRES LIKE THIS?

Look at the statistics of race vs abortion. Whites are low on the list compared to blacks or hispanics m8, which is why I support it.

Damn straight, I used to own a T5'd classic 900 SPG.
>sideways engine
>piss poor crank ventilation leading to early engine failure and massive oil sludge
>strut suspension
>wants to be a luxury car but isn't
>balance shafts
>weakened oil pump
>torque steer due to changing suspension design and geometry
To be fair, classic Saab:
>lol glass transmission ;)
I miss it my SPG, but the miata is everything I ever wanted it to be.

Look like an interco super swamper or something of the same variety.
Super fucking expensive.

t. offroad guy

Good work OP. Good work. I think I'm actually going to buy a Volvo

Maybe in your country, but it's still a problem as we're under the population replacement rate
Looks like rock crawling tires. Look up Maxxis, Nitto, Pit Bull, Pro Comp and Super Swamper.

>glue70 - Coral Fumes.mp3
Thanks m80, I'm diggin' this.

>Damn straight, I used to own a T5'd classic 900 SPG.
you swapped a Volvo into your Saab? Madman
I only drove the regular 850 but I hear the T5 is amazing

That is expensive. I've always wanted a small AWD tarbo car with the car equivalent of knobby motorcycle offroad tires.

The ones on that Volvo are probably smaller than 46s though

Check these

>my dream of playing group b on private offroad property might come true

thot bfto

lol nice

are those portals?

>piss poor crank ventilation leading to early engine failure and massive oil sludge

literally not a problem if you use synthetic every 5k, also totally fixed in the 04 and up 9-5s. Not sure about the 9-3s.

who the fuck cares about torque steer lol

>synthetic every 5k
why would you do that?

No, trionic 5 ecu from a later Saab into a 900.

oh, cool
I didn't know you could do that

beta uprising when?

when your already 30 seconds ahead of the thot.

how are this people so stupid, volvo's logo doesn't is a male simbol, it's the mars symbol, that also is the alchemical simbol of the iron, thats very important because sweden was one of the best producers of iron

they're the same symbol. though it representing mars and iron is the original usage of it, that is no longer the primary use.

Lol, got a 850 T5R

Biggest POS ever, like holy fucken sensors batman

Better off just to get a early 240

Fuck you that's volvo heritage.

lol what's wrong with it? I heard the turbos are a bit maintenance-intensive here but nothing about sensors

>femenazis
>name is 2 vowels away from vulva

wtf you talking about m8

volvoclub.org.uk/history/volvo_logo.shtml
Volvo's official reasoning behind the logo

If I knew what was wrong with it their would be nothing wrong

Fucken thing does once it gets to temp, had to replace engine RPM sensor, clean MAF, clean idle control valve, A/C only works half the time, dash cracks, headlining falls down etc..

I DD a 83 244, at least the problem it had were real, replaced some gaskets and it's good as gold

>Today, the iron logo also stands for a brand that radiates modern and exciting design and has a strong emotive connection with the customers.
>exciting design
Don't get me wrong, I love them, but if Volvo is one thing it's subdued.

You should have gotten a 940 or 960. Last volvos that weren't fucked by ford

Daily life of /g/entooman.

literally memed to hell shitbox cars, just like saab