So Veeky Forums

So Veeky Forums

I have about 50$ to my name right now and i need 1000$ by the end of march. Anybody have suggestions?

I was thinking about purchasing panties in bulk, posing as a girl online and selling piss-soaked panties for 20-30 bucks each.

Anybody else got any ideas for easy to make money?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/business-and-finance/21710771-new-analysis-how-worlds-wealth-distributed-you-may-be-higher-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy 5g of weed for 50$
Sell for 75 to 100$
Buy 10g of weed for 100$
Sell for 150 to 200$
Buy 25g of weed for 200$
Sell for 375 to 500$
Buy 70g of weed for 500$
Sell for 1050 to 1400$

N
L

This is honestly the fastest and your best guarantee OP.

Get in touch with a drug dealer asap

You are the reason why Veeky Forums is shit.
All those fucking
>I have no clue about money, have no money, but need a lot of money. Tell me how!!!11!
threads are really shitting up the place.

But here's some advice anyways:
Suck dick or get your buthole fucked for money.
Or:
ride out whatever consequences this failure to provide 1000$ has (can't be too much consequences for such a small sum) and get a fucking life, learn to control your live and learn how to be a financially responsible adult.

yeah not like 80% of the threads here are about bitcoins or anything

Get a job

those are just the same shit with other text.

> entirely different topic
> same
Yeah right

Get rich quick schemes are slightly above Cryptoshit, because they can be somewhat entertaining at least.

True.
But
>turn 50 into 1000
is just ridiculous.
Or maybe OP is in some african shithole, where 1000 does qualify as rich.
>economist.com/news/business-and-finance/21710771-new-analysis-how-worlds-wealth-distributed-you-may-be-higher-up

t. 10%er

Get a job

Get a job you lazy fuck

Lol nobodys going to give you $30 for that

apparently some backstory is in order. I am about to open shop selling the products of my beehives and some hungarian fucker scammed me out of equipment i need. Payment in advance for used equipment, didnt show up on deliver date and now is off the radar. I need that equipment by the end of march or my business will be set back severely.

As i said, I only have 50 bucks in cash right now, and need 1000 for the new gear.
Fuck you condescending pricks.

Got to remember that he is turning $50 and his time into $1000. It's not a 2000% return if you factor in his time, which one may bill at minimum wage. This would be in reality he's probably going to make a negative return in that time frame.

So get a job to earn $1000. Keeping bees isnt a 24/7 job dickmunch

Why not tell us at the start?
>hungarian
So I assume you are in Europe? I'd first focus on getting that fucker.
And since you seem to have at least some kind of business plan, you might want to investigate some kind of loan.
Also, bees are important and green and all this eco stuff, so there probably is some way to get the equipment subsidised from the EU, or to to get some kind of interest free microloan.

sorry for being a prick, but you made very sure to sound like some kind of
>my parents threw me out and now I need to make money.
>I think I can sell pantsu like in mu animu!!!
fucker we get here constantly.

working on it but i got nothing for the bank as safety deposit in case of the loan

I get why you thought that, honestly i just stole the idea from a university coed, she financed her entire degree with selling those.

I tried doing this once, didn't work. Theres a bereftness of perverts in a lot of areas.

gotta bump this because OPs post is the kind of shit that makes me laugh and return to Veeky Forums

Go on Reddit. There are actual girls that are 10/10 selling their piss soaked panties. With face pics.

Get a job.

just had a look. wtf that nasty who the fuck buys that type of shit

>I am about to open shop selling the products of my beehives
>As i said, I only have 50 bucks in cash right now
>I only have 50 bucks in cash right now
>50 bucks in cash

>50 bucks
>about to open shop

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA

So let me translate this, as you only have 50 bucks there is no way in hell your "shop" is an actual physical store, you couldn't even stock the register with only 50 bucks.

You're a fucking jobless NEET loser with a strange beekeeping hobby whose brilliant "business" idea was to sell honey online and your first "business" transaction was to cheap out and order expensive equipment from some unknown fucker in Hungary.