Can I just pee in the radiator reservoir if my car is about to run out of water and I have no nearby sources?

Can I just pee in the radiator reservoir if my car is about to run out of water and I have no nearby sources?

It's better than nothing

Pee promotes rust. It might work in a pinch, but get rid of it ASAP.

Water/ pee will also heat up and cool down faster. So avoid long stops while idling.

It will cause severe corrosion. Pee is concentrated salts and uric acid of course among other things such as organic wastes. Both salt and acid in your high pressure and high heat engine environment will accelerate the rate of corrosion. Corrosion also reduces the cooling ability even after you drain and flush. The corroded internal surfaces are not cleaned by a flush and remain coated with corrosion.

If you regularly find yourself running out of coolant, perhaps you have a leak in your coolant overflow tank?

don't worry dude the game doesn't simulate the accelerated wear for the radiator as far as I know

An adult male with a full bladder has about tree fiddy millilitres of piss in him.
It's not gonna do much other than promote corrosion

My radiator leaks completely by the time I hit tarmac, do I need the new one? Or should I just go to fleetari

>tarmac
stop
asphaltic concrete isn't tarmac

FALSE

If you watch Might Car Mods, their panel they pissed on showed the LEAST amount of rust vs other methods of rusting.

>vs other methods of rusting.
user, he never said it was the fastest way to rust something, just that it will fuck up the radiator
hell, tap water will fuck it up and it isn't as electrolytic

That doesn't answer my question

check the lines for leaks
try MSCeditor to find loose parts or damaged parts

>pissing only 350ml

Do you run to the toilet every 10 minutes?

Thank you

How do you not have an answer yourself if >My radiator leaks completely by the time I hit tarmac

i can't see why your car would run out of water and the only option would be to piss in it. where do you live? The Sahara desert?

Do an aircooled swap user. Will be way easier and cheaper over time the properly maintaining your car.

You probably have a blown head gasket or broken water pump.

If you rev too high before your engine has warmed up, you'll blow your head gasket almost instantly, and your radiator will spew steam.

Do you guys know if the vandalism mission is repeatable?

related question:
can you pee in the def tank if you run out?

>porch
HOW?????

where did that building come from? Mod?
kek, no idea but there's surely urea there

cool

wew lad

driving a good car?

>turn off car
>call roadside assistance

driving a shitbox?

>go ahead, pee in your radiator

People in the Philippines piss in their radiators all the time.

Take that as you will.

kek
for real?