Whh do Americans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slavic genes

SHALL!!!

they compensate for their small and died up circumcised dick and underdeveloped endocrine system due to an excess in high fructose corn syrup in their diet

NOT

mexican genes

Hard parking at the mall

Morbid obesity

tiny penis

No one dailys a vehicle like this. They are build buy companies to show off at shows or SEMA. I've seen 1 or 2 of 6 door trucks on the road. But they were for families and were modest. Don't be such a queer

Why do Europoors believe in importing criminals and then the idea that those criminals will disarm themselves when asked?

Anyway, it's because they're fucking retarded. Don't act like each nation doesn't have its own retards. Thinking all Americans like fat heavy landbarges, is just like me thinking all Europoors are cucks who actually want to pay for their own displacement

I'm not saying anyone dailys such a thing, or that everyone likes it. I'm just wondering why anyone would come up with something like this, think it's a good idea and make it real. You need to have some next-level shit taste

I was waiting for this. Brilliant hehe.

Btw can one learn to draw even if they have naught talent for it? I'm almost 30 and draw like a drunk 2 year old. Would love to pick up the skill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

That is a pretty small minority:

I would drive this unironically with no shame.

buy 'drawing on the right side of the brain' and do everything it says

nothing really, they're super rare

To trigger your typical Hanz Yurocuck who has been shamed into believing that sitting cross-legged while watching a cuck-house flick by Michael Haneke all while his wife is getting banged by Adegoke Awolowo is what it means to be cultured.

>greasy yankee teenage virgin /pol/tards getting THIS triggered

Lmao, go back to sucking feminist and nigger cock, americuck.

>t.Hanz Yurocuck

>Btw can one learn to draw even if they have naught talent for it?
Yeah, with a lot of practice. Drawing used to be taught much more rigorously in the past. In the early 20th century, the average high school graduate could draw as well as a lot of professional artists and designers today.

America is a huge country and it's mostly rural. Farming is obviously a popular career in these communities so it's almost expected for men to have trucks and be ready to work. This creates a truck culture, and people like modifying their vehicles. With that said I've never seen a non commercial f650 like in your OP. But I suppose people do that because they can.

they like silly things but are shit engineers so the best thing they can come up with is a lifted ford truck monstrosity.

>t.Hanz Yurocuck
there is a reason why no one uses Yuroturds in the field

>lift without portal axles
Pathetic.

Semper Fi.

No one's going to use that shitbarge in the field either. Welding trucks look much like stock trucks, only with welding equipment in the back.

Taxpayer money right there.

>boohoo our armed forces are underpaid and underappreciated

>portal axles
>work vehicle
Additional unsprung weight, higher center of gravity, and most importantly they easily overheat at moderate speeds. Save your Chell axles for your weekend warrioring

I take it you have never been up North or ever in the field far from developed sites

t. Jamal Taneesha Rodriguez

>black people
>driving trucks

>beaners
>driving real trucks

>work vehicle
These trucks will never see 1 day of work:

>demver

how else do you expect them to go to the mall or get groceries?

Seriously, you'll see them at the mall and walmart all the fucking time.

It's their money, I don't pay for their gas, if they want to have 24L/100KM consumption with the thing empty hauling nothing, that is literally their problem

>in the field

no one drives american in the field where I have worked (construction in rural europe)

it's almost as if, and get ready to get your mind blown, americans drive american and europeans drive european

>European field
>zero natural forests left
>no tundra
>mostly cultivated farmland
If it was in Russia or Northern Finland I would be impressed

t.neet

>let me post lifted heavy haul trucks to justify polished lifted brotrucks

>itt burgers not knowing about the Unimog

>Below 150HP
>Work gets done anyway.
Unimog is a work mule, tiny yet is the only one that reach the top.

Current gen has 230 hp and 900 Nm or 670 lbft.

>hurr durr feminism nigger cuck xd
>calls other people /pol/

wew

>100HP HP, shit ton of torque on a thing that did it with much less just fine.
Damn, Unimog

Back to your safespace you dumb ameriblob.

I'm from Norway and the majority of the land here is uncultivated and full of rocks and mountains.
The project I worked on was a dam project inna mountains, surrounded by natural forests and no infrastructure, we built our own dirt roads just to get access and do the project, no asphalt involved there.

did you use Toyota Hiluxes?

yes they are the most common pickup, there were also a few Isuzu D-Max, Nissan Navara and VW Amaroks. There was only one lifted vehicle there, an older Navara truck with .

There were also other utility vehicles, several vans. I drove a Mercedes Sprinter. If your excavator operators aren't hack frauds and know what they're doing, they can make dirt roads that don't require the ground clearance of an off road monster.

>expecting Americans not to hack-fraud and half-ass everything

Because we can

Makes sense about the Hiluxes being the most popular. Toyota is the only none NA manufacture I would place in the same tier as the big three. Nissan's seems like it could be decent as well, but only see farmers and city commuters use Titans.

It appears that most of Norway is within a short distance of sea access, rail, major highways, and significant population centers. To the degree that it is reasonable and economical to get road making equipment into most major rural work sites. Compare that to places in NA where you can be hundreds of km's to highways/rail/cities, it is nearly impossible to get heavy equipment into these places. Only places I can think of that would pose similar challenges would be the Taiga in Russia and maybe the Finish Lakelands

another European that fails to understand remoteness of parts of NA even though his Continent is a quarter of the area of NA with a mild and temperate climate and with ample access to the sea.

Why do people touch MR2s and 240sx's? Because it makes them feel good when they do? Same reason people touch factory original trucks. They get that funny feeling whenever they touch it down there.

I bet they spend more on mods than the truck was originally worth.

pro artist here.
Yes.
practise every day and never stop and accept for the first few years you will be absolute dogshit.

The guy that owns a truck like that owns a farm and uses it to pull a trailer with 12 tons of farm equipment. It's built on a semi truck platform.

it literally has 1000 metric tonnes towing capacity
which burger truck can compete with that?

Because freedom motherfucker.