>Mighty Car Mods
>good
I bet you laugh at penis and fart jokes

Marty is a good lad and Moog adds chemistry to the show, wanker
I bet you got beaten as a kid

no i didnt get beaten cunt, moog is trash

I swear, if Marty actually bought an Mr2

>no i didnt get beaten cunt

motortrend, alpha guy, amesies auto corner, 303garage, pertrolicious, yourcarbro, auto autopsy, bamses turbo underpants, hot version can go on and on/

boostedboiz
>gotta go fast

None of them

they're all posing faggots with a cancerous fanbase.

more skids
backyard built

Chrisfix
Engineeringexplained
Carpassionchannel (Sure he only does miatas, but with how in depth his videos are they can be applied to literally anything)

Bad Obsession Motorsport
Finnegans Garage
Speed Academy
Toms Turbo Garage

I like /DRIVE, mainly because of the car showcases, not particularly interested in videos on wrenching.

I recommend the /BIG MUSCLE part of the channel, they show off almost exclusively one of a kind cars,plus those exhaust notes.

>Doug will never tell you about his quirks and features

The fab forums
Weld.com
Weldingtipsandtricks
Drifts n lifts
Sloppy mechanics
Eastwood channel
Justin Sane
Real tool reviews
Lazze metal shaping
The fabrication series
6061.com

I unironically like watching Chris rudnick. The dude is an idiot and does the most haggard work on his cars but he's got some funny ass shit in his videos

Also I like his gf

What does 18" look like? let me demonstrate (Doug unzips pants)

Tommyfyeah was good because it was a break from the regular trashy shit but its literally just as cringy.

savagegeese
gayleno'sgarage
scottykilmer
chrisfix

his girlfriend is disgusting.

Ive seen her in person.

pure trash senpai

Chrisfix - Best thorough tutorials
Scotty Kilmer - knowledgeable and memes
Cleetus Mcfarland - Working on best build on youtube right now
TheSmokingTire - Good variety of car reviews, chill channel
Jay Leno - More high end badass car reviews.

Unironically haggard garage and boosted Bois.

Boosted Bois need to work on their presentation but they have potential

I just found the most amazing YouTube comment,
in response to Doug's Hummer H2 review.

LMFAO THIS GUY IS THE MOST DISGUSTING ARROGANT ASS HOLE I'VE EVER HEARD..!! I FEEL SO FUCKIN SORRY FOR THAT PARTICULAR H2..!! THIS GUY IS THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF WHAT... ( COCK SUCKER.) MEANS..!! THE HUMMER I OWN IS THE SAME AS HE JUST CUT DOWN..!! THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN A CHAMPION FOR ME AND MY WIFE AND KIDS..!! IT DOES EVERYTHING I ASK IT TO WITH OUT MAJOR PROBLEMS..!! SPECIAL NOTE THIS DUMB FUCK KEK.. DON'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND..!! TALKIN ABOUT THE FRAME..!! TYPICAL LIB TARD KEK THAT DON'T KNOW JACK FUCKIN SHIT..!! THE FRAME IS A TAHOE FRAME.. !! THE AXLES ARE TAHOE AXLES..!! SERIOUSLY CAN THIS DUMB FUCK FIND ANYTHING ELSE TO BITCH ABOUT..!! I LOVE ALL THE HUMMER LOGOS ALL OVER THE PLACE..!! IT'S CALLED PRIDE.. GM IS PROUD OF THERE PRODUCT AND SO AM I.. IT MAKES THE VEHICLE LOOK REALLY REALLY GOOD.. AND THE HOOD LATCHES... OMG LMFAO THERE NOT JUST FOR SHOW.. THERE HOW YOU RAISE THE FUCKING HOOD CORRECTLY.. GOD ALMIGHTY THIS GUY IS SUCH A BITCH THAT'S ON THE RAG..!! AND OOOOOOOO.. BUGZ..!! IT'S CALLED RAIN X SWEAT HEART..!! WORKS LIKE A DREAM FOR ME..!! OH BUT SOME LITTLE SNOW FLAKE SUCH AS YERSELF DON'T WANT TO GET HIS WIDDLE FINGYS DIRTY...!! AND THE WHEEL COVERS..!! LOVE M LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM..!! BOTTOM LINE IS THE HUMMER H2 IS A MUCH MORE CIVILIZED VERSION OF ITS BIG BROTHER MY ABSOLUTE LOVE AND PASSION THE HMMWV KNOW AS HUMVEE OR THE CIVILIAN VERSION THE HUMMER H1.. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THE INSIDE LAY OUT OF THIS VEHICLE..!!

ME AND MY WIFE AND KIDS LOVE ALL THE ROOM AND PURE COMFORT IT HAS TO OFFER..!! THE ONLY THING THAT IS ONLY PART WAY TRUE ON THIS VIDEO CLIP WAS GAS MILEAGE..!! MY HUMMER H2 GETS ON AVERAGE 12 CITY AND 16.5 HIGH WAY..!! IT'S ALL IN HOW YOU ACCELERATE FROM A STOP..!! IF YOU DRIVE WITH COMMON FUCKIN SENCE GUESS WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO JUST FINE.. BUT BUT. IF YOUR THIS GUY CAPTAIN POOP DICK PAPPY.. YOUR MPG WILL BE OUT THE WINDOW.. THE 2003 THREW 2006 H2s ARE POWDERED BY GMs. 6.0 VORTEC V8 AND HAVE 325HP AND 365 LB TQ.. WITH FULL TIME 4X4 ON A 60/40 SPLIT UNTIL YOU PUT IT INTO 4X4.. THEN IT'S ON..!! JEEPS FGAY CRUISERS LAND FAILURES GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY..!! SO AFTER ALL OF THIS AND THAT..!! THE ONLY THING I COULD WISH THEY'D DONE DIFFERENT WITH THE H2 IS OFFER IT WITH A DURAMAX DIESEL OPTION..!! THAT'S IT.. THIS VEHICLE IS A TRUE U.S.A. BUILT ICON..!! AND THE HUMMER H1 IS NOT ONLY THAT BUT AMERICA'S BEST BADDEST BUILT 4X4 OFF ROAD WAR MACHINE KNOWN TO MAN.. AND IS NOT RATED ( P ) FOR PUSSYS. OR RATED ( C ) FOR KEKS..!! NO NO IT'S RATED ( A ) FOR AMERICAN AND ( M ) FOR REAL MEN..!! THE TITLE TO THIS CLIP SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MOST EMBARRASSING KEK BITCHING ABOUT NOTHING..!! HUMVEE 4 LIFE..!!

You also have to understand that with haggard and the bunch they all live and are from the literl most trash parts of Connecticut so the mannerisms and general personality's are those of backwoods hillbillies

>ME AND MY WIFE'S KIDS
ftfy

>Drifts N' Lifts
I'm subbed and I try to watch him but he just doesn't really keep my interest for some reason

Roadkill has really neat material. I like Motortrend so I can watch Randy Pobst do things with a car on a track that I could only dream of doing.

Corner Balanced

I'm obsessed with Volvo's so it's pretty interesting for me but he could do with stepping up his game in terms of filming and video content.
It's a shame the truck 'conversion' didn't continue for a while

BoostedBoiz
Tyler Fialko
tommyfyeah

lmao talk about being an assblasted gm fangirl.