Can we have an Impreza thread?

Can we have an Impreza thread?

Why does Veeky Forums hate Imprezas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiQ6FcyiPag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New imprezas are basically normal sedans, just AWD.

i swear we've just had this thread, plus the one on boxer engines that the resident furry sperg is sperging on.

if you've bought an impreza and you enjoy it, just ignore people who talk shit. Personally, i like them.

Because it's Impreza'n no one!

I'm going to fucking rape you for that pun dad.

Faggot vaping lesbian hypebeast headgasket failing garbage dieselesque rumble sounding piece of shit I HATE YOU

Show me on the doll where the vape pen touched you.

Didn't the headgasket issue only pertain to late 90's DOHC 2.5l Non-turbo models?

Pretty sure they've fixed that.

And the vaping/lesbian thing only pertains to owners, not the actual vehicle.

Stop sperging.

Basically just the N/A 2.5s I think, up to early 2000s. Can't quite remember.

So were the old ones.

Actually some old Imprezas even came with fwd.

Where the cars used to be much much smaller, with much more distinctive styling, they've grown far more mainstream. The styling is blander by any measure, and the horsepower has not kept up with the weight and price increase in the ensuing years. Never mind that the most vocal fans of the cars are the I-just-landed-my-first-job-out-of-college vape lords with a close second being ugly butch lesbians from San Francisco.

>Subaru
>distinct

They always looked like riced out Corollas.

Is it true that the STI is actually slower than the normal WRX?

Just bought this today

Had a 04 Sti before

Feels so good to another again, just so happy

EJ251 (SOHC)
EJ25D (DOHC)
both from 1997-2002

I'd say they're more akin to spinning rod bearings than HG failure, I've got a bugeye with 300K no problems but I didn't tune it like a faggot.

>Gimme your damn wheel caps please.

Fuck

These old imprezas are so fucking light holy shit. Perfect car to attack the corners with

Will be wrapped around a tree in a year tops

I'm white V3 STI guy...

Nice ride, how much did it cost you landed, and what province are you in assuming Canada and not the UK or some other shitty country.

did someone say impreza

youtube.com/watch?v=YiQ6FcyiPag

what are the main issues with the ej205 ? or whatever it is that is in a regular 2004 wrx

FUUUUCK YOUUUU

EJ205 is fucking based.

EJ25x was where the shit began going wrong.

More displacement couldn't make up for the fact that 2L is just more balanced than 2.5 can be. Why do you think they switched back to 2L?

Also, nobody hates on the motors anyway. It's the fucking gearboxes that are shit on Soobs.

My STI 5MT tranny is very mechanical feeling... it definitely slows the car down during shifts because you can't just slam the shifter from gear to gear like in a newer car.

Ding ding ding

>implying