Do you have a custom vanity plate?

Do you have a custom vanity plate?

Thinking of getting a Japanese style one. should I go for it?

show me your pl8s bby

7.62x54mmR Nugget munition spam can lids.

sweet hyundai

thanks

I'm gonna have to go ahead and do that now.

Watch out for seg faults

I've been meaning to get one for my skyline, but I can't think of what to put on it.

anything for u

Not terribly creative but they look nicer than default plates

yeah. what are real Japanese never palates like? just random numbers right or does the sequence of numbers relate to something like area/year of registration etc.

I have a WRX and was going to buntas one in the answer but it's taken lol

>having the model of car on the plate
>having the make of the car on the plate
>having the engine layout or stock displacement on the plate
Shit taste

>just random numbers right or does the sequence of numbers relate to something like area/year of registration etc.

its not random numbers lol. pic related

That's just like, Your opinion my man

I legit thought that they just had the 4 numbers and the prefix, and that'd be enough. But fucking nope, these niggas out here have specific fucking regions and vehicle class codes.

They really thought of everything, huh? That's gotta be like a billion different combinations right there.

Yo that gets me thinking actually, what if the Japanese are secretly planning world domination or like pacific domination like they did in like the early 20th century? They're gonna go for like a billion+ under their control when they take over the pacific islands and like eastern asia and shit right? So they gotta have enough combinations on their numbers plates so they can force their system onto the newly acquired peoples of east asia cause the east asian systems of number plates are probably not as organized as the japanese system and it would be good because the japanese system would let the nippon empire sort through all the cars and shit super easy instead of having to add all different types of systems from all the countries they take over.

damn.

He fixes the cable?

Don't use a can opener or the one that comes in crates.

Scrape the seam that joins the top and the lid on pavement repeatedly until the seam sands off and it just pops off nicely without the horrid can opener jagged edges.

But what is the point. One of the dudes in our crew paid 1k for a plate on his s15 that says "S15GUY"
What a waste

If I was going to get a plate it would either be something witty or something that relates to me

Same. If I couldn't get that, at least I'd get a license frame.

>tfw someone is running round with a hentai plate

fucking weebs

My son is also named Bort

Just checked NSW. Of course it's a Nissan

Seen him around my area, has a grey 200sx. Nothing too special but