/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #265

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

lonerscrew.bigcartel.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mlp
No

Bad decisions, my order from June 11th still hasn't arrived. Would an order from that far back have shipped yet?

Hello friends!
Please tell me what you think of this, what should be changed, what should stay

What's it say? I can't read Moon

Its an attempt at a follow up version of this, but using a different style. It should be a direct translation

Right well, I'm p happy with what we've got here, any suggestions still very welcome.

>day 1 here and I'm already in the OP and have a meme of me
Off to a good start!

Happy to see my suggestions have made it onto the (almost) final product.

schemingclub.bigcartel.com

If anyone missed my post from the last thread, the stickers have been shipped out to me and should be here in 10-12 days. So thanks to the people who have already ordered, your stickers will get to you soon!

Oh also, a question to guys like BDSM, WAT Racing, and Notori with those nice looking designs on the front their envelopes: do you make the envelopes yourselves or order them from somewhere?

>this is as close to the official Veeky Forums shitbox slap we're gonna get

rip

If you're the date one than you're a genius, it fits perfectly.

?

Thanks, and you're welcome! Will be copping it to put on my laptop as soon as it's available.

The IBM font gives it a nice touch, looks finished to me

Am I doing this correctly?

>0 posts on instagram
>follow stores for reasons
>random people start following me

You show up in people's suggestions when you start following people.

Can someone post the "Veeky Forums certified shitbox" source image? Going to edit it a little bit and then sell it on my Reddit shop as my own.

Thanks.

I still don't understand why they'd follow me. Also are the duplicates the good one or the misprints?

The rightmost one is the good one and the duplicates are the misprints. Aimless's color profile for matte reflective was all fucky due to some stuff he was testing I guess, so gray came out green. It doesn't look horrible, but it wasn't what I advertised so I figured reprinting it would be the best course of action.

I actually like the misprint, it's a little more colourful, but I get what you're saying.

Print directly onto envelopes

You can custom order but it'll be expensive

My laser printer has a envelope bypass
I just print addresses with software

Aimless has bad QC

>get excited about Negative Lifestyle's Evangelion parking tag
>last insta post was in May
>website is down

what the fuck, man

Stop shitting up this thread too

>responding to Hoon posters

I know. But I wouldn't discard him as a seller; if you can work with him to get exactly what you want it's much cheaper.
I print with both Aimless and Offset.

Nice meme

I'm done with him as a seller unless he starts guaranteeing his cutting. He spends 20k on a brand new cutter and messed up my entire batch, then tells me that they aren't messed up, they're just not perfect.

I'm going with Offset from now on.

Imagine being this mad

>implying I'm not coming back

hey baybaybay hey

Thoughts? Be harsh please, I can't tell if it looks clean and colorful or just lazy and boring since I've been looking at it for too long.

What is Pacific? What does it represent? What is this sticker supposed to be about?

I like the design but I feel like it needs more vibrancy. I'm guessing you're trying to go for a Pacific Coast theme here. Make the white lettering stand out more and it could be really cool. Maybe a dual layer is warranted for this slap.

See Not entirely Veeky Forums related is it

building the their market. same thing happened to me when i followed the ASC vendors.

I don't believe it has to be Veeky Forums related?

Not really, no. When I make a sticker to post here, the first thing I think of is: "if I were somebody who browses Veeky Forums and /osg/, would I buy this?".

I'm not saying that your sticker is bad, just that I don't see how it would appeal to the people you're trying to sell to.

Looks nice. reminds me of Wipeout

No no I entirely agree, thats why I was asking. Thanks for the feedback

>implying I'm not coming back
I-I-I didn't?

Fuck my ass meant to reply to Sorry Ai-kun

Sup dude.
Now that you're here maybe people will stop stealing your design.

I print my own. I have a dedicated workstation just for shipping now.

show off

mostly because I got a free computer from a friend and a cheap printer. nothing too special desu.

so what takes so long then? lol

pls respond to my pls respond email

his shipping workstation is in a different state

cant tell if joking or serious.

He fills the order, ships it to his shipping station, then it ships to you.

When are you restocking?

but who was shipping station?

BSG

Everybody knows bsg is an urban legend, like big foot or skinwalkers. He doesn't actually exist of course

I have to make everything. Other stores buy stock from printers and then it's just shove in envelope and go.

serious

soon(tm) (this week I hope)

wew, yummy sent out my stickers now to wait for notori.

why dont you just print for people then you fuck

dope, I already ordered some cause I was impatient but I'll cop some more when you restock.

cant wait til you restock so i can buy the rest of the ryuko peeks. cant decide which one i want to put on my skyline. i already ordered 3 and 4 and am waiting for them. dont have the car yet tho.

I will be when I finish this run

Are you yanking peoples chain here? Are you really going to start printing for people? If you are, I'd love to be one of your customers.

t. Hoon

Send me an email. I'll check on your order status. I think the only things I have left from then are clothing preorders.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOTORI GIVE ME MY STICKIES

Yeah mine hasn't either... Was starting to worry. What email address?

Welcome to my personal ig
also I don't like my FB friends finding my IG

[email protected]

someone point me in the direction of the Kizuna AI sticker. I saw someone on my IG feed post one, I tried asking them but they did not respond.

would be much appreciated.

Loners Jew
lonerscrew.bigcartel.com

jesus that was fast. thank you!

too bad its sold out ...

just follow his IG he said hes going to get some extras when he gets them. so maybe in a week or so.

hes the faggot that had the PunPun keychains and I fucking missed them iv been searching forever for this shit site.

Anyone know w2c some decent Yuno slaps and die cuts?

>that alignment
>that typeface clashing
>that letter spacing
At least you tried?

the trash bin might be a good place to start

I made a green version too

Any updates on the NERV parking permit?

nope

Negativelifestyles is on Hiatus fixing his Z31
I want one too

But BSG existed! I have proof!

It looks just like the original?

don't worry I will take it off his hands right now.

I'd be happy to fix what needs fixing, what's wrong with the alignment and letter spacing?

Also everyone else thinks the IBM font works perfectly for this.

But he's in FL bud

so what kinds of designs are people looking for?

i want to design some stuff but i'm not coming up with anything good.

thats fine.

Background ideas and alignment tips, to apply this character to a 2016 cbr500r. Painted Epyon red, by the time I'm at final decision.

2/3

Three

Tankpad (c-fiber background)

Topbox

I'm also thinking katakana "Space Pirate Special" on the tank, cursive Latin script somewhere on box.

More than forcing a stranger to take this on, I'm wondering if you know of a decent software suite for this task, hopefully free.
I think it would need to allow the user to define fields for the fairings locations, superimpose luggage, and apply the artwork to the defined "useable space."
And, hopefully, allow for vector conversion. Because fuck smoothing that by hand.

I made a decal for my faggot LeMons team
Thoughts? Can anybody guess the town we're from?
Does anyone want a decal made for them? Was kinda fun making it.

Pic related

does any body have a picture of this applied? i'd be really interested to see what it looks like

Is there seriously no better program to do this in than inkscape? I fucking hate it, even gimp is better to use.

>all strokes
You can try out Illustrator if you want, but either way please follow a single fucking vectoring tutorial at least.