pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUC1lCmvkhk
youtube.com/watch?v=DigNWkaKbTM
puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo
challonge.com/ColosseumSpringSFV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PlayLucky!

tfw injustice 2 has cool looking graphics and special moves but the gameplay looks like the same clunky shit

I'll probably get it on sale someday and play the story desu

I might!!!!

>clunky

! MONTH

ONE
MONTH

youtube.com/watch?v=KUC1lCmvkhk

what makes NRS games clunky?

Guys, I really want a Persona 5 Arena.

TATAMI GAESHI

If only NRS wasn't so in love with retarded premade strings

you walk really slow and also the jumping moves look really funny like you're just stuck in one stance in the air and then the blockstun is really long

The movement.

S2 Laura is 1000x more bullshit than S1 Rainbow Mika.

Fuck anyone who defends this shit.

would you stop posting about persona?

I've realized that I hate playing Lili. Definitely not touching that bitch in T7.

Walkspeed is increased in injustice 2 because it was a complaint in MKX

dont feel clunky to me must be you

probably the animations

YOSHA!

Animations look weirdly unstylized and like there is zero weight to any punch or kick. Probably missing hitstun. I also think the hit and block animations on enemies are lacking.

if you set aside just $39.13 every day you too can attend combo breaker

please attend combo breaker

can you even shimmy in injustass?

Captain Cold's special moves look like the fun to use

See me in ! month

you can but why would you

>One of my friends is a hardcore DC fanboy and goes on and on about how Injustice is so much better than MvC
Are they all like this?

this is a good game

Still streaming Rev2 demo for those who don't have it. Come on in and ask questions or request characters!

/SilentOne51

Just point out that Black Manta isn't playable and they will shut up.

are all MvC fanboys so beta they can't speak up

So /fgg/ what do you use to play? Pad, Arcade Stick, Hit Box or Keyboard?

How much of an advantage does the Stick give you and why aren't there notable players at tournaments using something else?

What's your setup?

you aint never answer my question about being my little sister

anyone have a link to tekken story mode leak

Jump arcs, slow walk speed, character weight, block recovery. Combine all this with everyone only using one combos makes it seem clunky to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=DigNWkaKbTM

5:52

Why am I even responding to a Jive joke

Marvel has better games while DC has better comics

The movement and the way the moves hit, it's like they cut all the start-up frames from everything.

31 DAYS MORE FOR TEKKEN 7 AAAAAAAAAAH

Correct. If you cannot deplete 50%+ health in one combo the game is confirmed kusoge.

can you show me what pot 6k loops look like

just posting this normal, have a nice day

playpuyo!

"You should consider Puyo Puyo to be more of a fighting game than just a simple puzzle game."

puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo

>why aren't there notable players at tournaments using something else?

If only a pad player had won Capcom Cup.............

i really dont get what others are talking about the animations look fine am i missing something

Well InJUSTass atleast tries to be a fightan and not a nigglet party masher

Kinda hardcore DC fan here, I absolutely despise Injustice and NRS. Your friend sounds like someone who doesn't even read comics and just likes to pretend he knows his stuff by berating the competence at any given opportunity.

>only japanese ideas on fighting games matter

stop exposing yourself

Why does anyone pretend to like tekken? Everybody knows no one plays 3d shit

lots of pro players are using pad these days

I use an old SF4 madcatz stick with sanwa parts put in
>love the buttons
>don't really like the stick, lots of effort to dash and stuff

I'd probably get a hitbox if they had the full sized buttons, spaced out better, and if it weren't $200

But I do

Why would you want me to be your imouto?

I can try.

Look mate, I can play MKX completely fine, but if you claim that it doesn't have clunky movement then you are lying.
The whole game is built around using certain moves at certain ranges just like other fighting games, the series are just very static, you do close range shit, you get pushed back, you do long range shit.
You runcancel something and go for close by shit.
There is barely any free form repositioning between moves unless you know that one step back after a certain makes one of their options whiff or something but that's rare as fuck.

Most are just sheep repeating shit, it looks fine to me

i used to practice UNIEL on DS3 controller, then someone told me how those are shit for fighting games
so then i got a 360 pad and that's what i use now, it's pretty good but i only play 4 button games so that helps
i played some sets with someone of SG and it made me want to get a stick because fuck playing 6 button games on pad but im not about to fall for the stick meme just yet

just bought this on amazon what am I in for

A controller.

If he was a DC fanboy he'd absolutely despise the game and call it a Kingdom Come ripoff

Really didn't notice it. What kind of pad are they using? Do they use the arrows to move or the stick?

NRS games tend to have a lot of offline content (story mode and other mini games) that are well done. The games tend to be easier to pick up while still maintaining a great deal of depth.The animations in NRS games also tend to make the game feel more rigid. In general, if you are someone who wants a cool story mode and a ton of other bonus content, and also care about playing the game vs other people you will probably prefer injustice.

Noone knows how MvCI will turn out because of how Capcom handled SFV, but traditionally the game will lack a lot of the SP content and mainly be about offline or online play (unsure of netcode). Capcom have said they learnt from SFV's launch (which launched with an abysmally low amount of SP content, to the point where when the servers went down there was practically nothing to do), but I doubt whatever SP content they do release will be of the same caliber of NRS games, that typically make pretty good story and extra game modes. Marvel, however, will likely have a very weak but free combo systems where you are given a lot of possibility to create mixups and make combo extensions. If you want to play vs other players or be a lab monster and sit in training mode to discover new tech and don't really care that the game will lack a lot of SP content, then you will like classic marvel more. MvCI is a casualized pile of trash.

>skullgirl op
>it's not best girl (parasoul)

desu? lol

i really dont get what you guys are talking about it plays fine i really dont get what the hell you are going on about nothing feels clunky

buyers remorse

>then someone told me how those are shit for fighting games
There is literally nothing wrong with the DS3. Also there is literally nothing wrong with 6 button games on pad.

ONE MONTH
N
E

M
O
N
T
H

Have a Parasoul.

does it break easily or something?

why do you guys only get them making faces

the small buttons are better and let you have a finger on each button in a relaxed hand position sticks should be using them too

that being said don't buy a hitbox esp. not a brand name one

360 pad is way worse than DS3 though.

Most pad players use dpad except on the 360 pad because the dpad sucked. In the end use what you're comfortable with.

>The games tend to be easier to pick up
I disagree.

why not? overpriced?

will America be in MvCI

>desu? lol

BRICK you can't even approach without jumping in and getting anti aired nine times in a row, I don't want to hear your opinion on difficulty of a game.

that was pretty sick desu

I still don't like the juggle combos though

no.

It's really just part of the reddit anti-SFV circlejerk

At least they don't have to pretend they play Guilty Gear anymore

if that's the case then i bet you'd have no problem seeing him in kof right now

See me right now

inb4 dodge

uh mvci looks like mvc3 but with just two characters and a more in depth tag system replacing assist, and infinity stone grooves

the only thing that is casual about is the d,d dp's which aren't final

man how the hell do you get a nigga off of you in this game? is there some sort of advancing guard? looks like once you block you lose.

>NRS
>well done story
Objectively false.

I wish Parasoul was my queen...

There's a meter burn roll kinda like a v-reversal to either get close to a zoner or roll away form pressure, then there's the clash which you can use to break out of 1 combo but only when you're on your second healthbar

Thats what I know anyway

i would but class starts in ten minutes

I have small hands and the big buttons are already comfortable

small buttons look like I'd just miss them more often. Since I still have to move my hand to do vskill or vtrigger

This makes me want to buy T7.

typical...

Wow what a surprise..........

nice opinion

>tumblr
>disgusting art
Are all the Parafags redditors?

Do it for the sniffs

>Brick calling others out for dodging
pot calls the kettle black

yall playin that rev 2? i have a ps3 so i dont have psn+, how is it?

attention brick

challonge.com/ColosseumSpringSFV

this is a cpt event with nineteen fucking entrants

if you can win a single game you will get points

I use an arcade stick. Just an old TE S+. This will sound pathetic, but pads hurt my hands. The advantage is the comfortability for myself. I've never played on an actual hitbox. I've imitated one on my keyboard, but again my left hand was in pain.

will Rev 2 be the last Xrd version? or will there be more?
not familiar with previous guilty gear releases

>oil king

S C A R Y