Can you be quick AND comfy?

Looking for my next car, is there anything that's comfy, take more than 2 adults, and okay to drive, but will actually go around corners?

Any retard can buy a modern german saloon and floor it on the highway
I want something that can eat them on a country road/too-gay and requires actual driving ability

Picture sort of related, except the Cosworth 2.5 wasn't actually that quick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN95nG2VtHI
youtube.com/watch?v=09-C33SrJi8
youtube.com/watch?v=c89U38GGJt8
youtube.com/watch?v=dsZxmszKsiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump with an almost good option but it weighs far too fucking much

Where are you from?

>Any retard can buy a modern german saloon and floor it on the highway
I want something that can eat them on a country road/too-gay and requires actual driving ability

Read: I can't afford a modern fast car like my wealthier, more successful peers. Please help me find an cheap, ancient beater that can do everything a modern german saloon can but but better so i can live out my vain dagumi fantasies of impressing them with my sick driving skillz.

t. Amerimongrel busrider

Did you know there are other countries than America? Scary I know

If you want speed then buy a motorcycle

>OP wants something comfy
>Huurrrr buy a bike

user holy shit are you retarded

>I want a car that can do literally everything but I don't have money
OP is the retard

>good
>fast
>cheap
Pick two

>Requires skill to drive
This is a very interesting quote , never heard that before
Also , your idea of fast , what exactly are you trying to beat ? If a cosworth speed car is too slow

If you have money, it's somewhat possible. Manufacturers are able to spend inordinate amounts of money to minimize the compromise between driving dynamics, feedback, and comfort.

The thing is, though, that it will always be a compromise no matter what. At some point you can't negate physics. A suspension and tire setup that's made to be quiet and comfortable just simply can't provide the same kind of feedback, stability, and/or confidence when thrown into a corner aggressively.

The other problem is we have no idea what your idea of "will actually go around corners" means. You sure can fling a S550 around a corner and it will make that corner, but it wouldn't feel anything like doing the exact same thing with an Cayman GTS.

e39 m5/540i
volvo s60/v70r

Also, what your idea of comfort is matters, too. To me, my 2017 WRX is plenty comfortable - especially since I don't often drive on roads that are full of craters. It's also fun as fuck on gravel and dirt - the urge to drive like a moron on the dirt and such is unreal.

To me, though, the STI is too loud to live with every day - but to others it's perfect. You have to figure out what balance it is YOU want and don't get too caught up in what other people say.

quick and comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lN95nG2VtHI

Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
The magnetic shocks make it both comfy and capable. It's fun to drive but one of the most capable cars on the market for the money.

Volvo 850R. Can put down 320 horses and do so with style and comfort.

V6 Xantia Activa

Maximum cornering with maximum comfort
youtube.com/watch?v=09-C33SrJi8

Pretty much THIS. OP sounds gay

But OP, the best toe-gay racing sedan *is* German. And it requires skill to drive. But you can drift it like you were an anime character if you know what you're doing. It's the M5 and they've been making them since the 80s so there should be something in your price range.

youtube.com/watch?v=c89U38GGJt8

>Can you be quick AND comfy?

THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT MODERN CARS ARE ALL ABOUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG

He said MORE than 2 adults.

Mercedes E63 AMG wagon
youtube.com/watch?v=dsZxmszKsiQ

577 HP

How did everyone forget reigning supreme?

>inb4 unreliable
Nigga did he ask about reliability?