>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PV42OEhRIs
romhacking.net/hacks/3299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate Megaten!

After getting into a discussion of SMT with some people from my school, I've realised that I've found the only Devil Children fan in the world.

Rate my girlfriend

Chaos/10

youtube.com/watch?v=2PV42OEhRIs

What do you want SMT HD to be?

SMTV

The best game ever made.

Play on WAR sicne Conflict is just easy. It's one of those "japs think we are to dumb so our normal is their easy"

Also got my friend into SMT via DDS and he is in the last boss but he says it's kicking his ass way to hard. Its been a while since I played DDS but was the last boss even that hard? I remember killing her after 4 tries or something.

An idol game

I want to fuck Lena!

Odin's life as he attends high school.

Both DDS final bosses were easy and anti climatic as fuck. He just needs his party members with the elemental Absorb skills and some high damage dealing skills coupled with Charge/Concentrate. Dekaja and Dekunda are a must as well obviously.

Finally got around staring to play Devil Survivor Overclocked.
Had heard cries about the voice acting, but I assumed it was just the Internet overreacting to things, lacking voice acting has never been a real issue for me.
And then my ears spontaneously started bleeding.

Both DeSus have some really PS1-era shit quality VA. Dunno what Atlus USA was smoking when they OK's those.

My demon compendium is at 84% in Strange Journey. How long until I have 100%?

I'd say you got about 16% to go.

So I'm an hour or so into Persona 2, around when the game starts going and you start encountering demons in the school.
So, basically you can have conversations with demons, but you can't let them join you as personas or anything?
Also, why does it seem like demons and personas are common knowledge? Like when you go to the Raidou Detective Agency, one of the detectives is noted as being a devil summoner, and one of the rumonermongers is known for having a persona.
I haven't played Persona 1, and the only Devil Summoner game I've played is Soul Hackers, and demons seemed to be unknown to the public in that game.
So is the worldbuilding just lazy? Or is it just "lmao rumors coming true"

When you get the last 16%.

16%?

I wonder how original DeSus sold on DS. I could assume that some man with a suit and a chart that says "expected sales" forced team to pick up voice actors that work for breadcrumbs.

Translated on day 1.

>Asherah
>not Tiamat

I think that all Persona users in P2 are ether directly story related, or P1 characters.
And I think it's implied that Persona 2 (and thus 1) is set in same universe as Devil Summoners, which explains the Kuzunoha detective agency, where obviously the boss would be Demon Summoner.

Dream big user

Your dick is too small to please her

>16% is a measure of time

If that mattered lesbians wouldn't exist

>accidentally saved over my only SMT1 save state at the title screen

FUUUUUUUCK MY MANUAL SAVE IS SO FAR BACK

I'm not redoing that shit should I just move on to SMT2?

I don't think you can measure that in time. It all depends on the missing demons.

Hell, you could be missing just Slime or something and it could take you 20 fucking hours to get one.

Every 0.1% you spend wasting time, you could've finished the compendium.
16% isn't a long period to do it in
Just a couple hours of rank up/down fusions user

>Not making backups of saves and making a hard save when you stop playing for the day

I was playing it on my phone that would be such a hassle

Anyone else think dungeon crawlers are a huge pain in the ass but can't stop playing them?

What makes me kinda mad is that 4 and final's VAs were pretty fucking good and they got some big names like mercer, cass lee morris, and more

They just deliberately handwaved all that shit for a spinoff, I guess

That's really shame also, as I think that Devil Survivors are pretty strong games in some regards.
I generally like stories told through characters, and DeSus basically take story ideas from mainline and add lot more characters in them. That's something I'd love to see more.

did ever upload the .cia's?

i was planning on making them myself, but if someone had them made already that would be great

i bet you fags never heard of the Kazfiel boss fight in SMT1 at Tokyo Tower

Considering they remade AND added alot of content to both DeSu 1 and 2 I am sure we will get a DeSu 3 in a bit. I just hope its more like the first then the second. Problem with the second is that the cast did not take what was going on as serious as the first one.

Beat Stephen on War the other day, so now its time to do it on Apoc diffuilcty, what kind of demons do I need to have and any strategies and items? I got the endure ring and the reflect physical chest piece. I plan to farm some Relics of revives as well just in case

Just level to 150 and spam normal attacks

Big Vagina/Boobs > Mechanical Vagina/Boobs

Bring 2 dedicated buff demons, preferably something from chironupu/krishna/david/cleo/xi wangmu/angel (white wings)

Bring a demon with dual pleromas in a specific element, high affinity, pierce, charge/concentrate, and dekaja/dekunda, and a lot of hp/mp . Satan, matador, lucifer, metatron, and the like are all good for this

Ultimately, though, it is up to luck. Just one crit will basically spell game over

The waifu in DeSu 2 weren't too bad at least, you could play as one cheeky motherfucker.

I just hope they give us a good option to make money to fuse shit.

I love dungeon crawlers because of how painful and sadistic they can be sometimes.

Both DeSus have good waifu quality, depending on what you're looking for of course. I just hope DeSu 3 has decent writing.

>Mem Aleph is the "all-mother"
>Mem Aleph spells "ma"

Shin Megami Tensei x Junji Ito

ما
מא

The whole Triangulum campaign was pretty nice, if a little too gratuitous with the waifus and the teasing.

I'd be nice if they continued along that line and maybe increase the numbers of days instead of sticking to a single week. It's not enough time to make the characters endearing.

6tiddies>2 tiddies

8 boobs. Satan was the one with 6 boobs

I still haven't played through Triangulum Arc. I'm still digesting my playthrough of the normal campaign.

I'd wager they intend on having a tight schedule to save the day part of the DeSu spin-offs as a sort of theme. But the days don't matter in the end. They can just cram more content per day and then an extra day to show the aftermath of your choices.

2 enormous soft tiddies > 8 cold mechanical tiddies

>8 boobs
You are like babby

Got it thanks my man.

Also does any one have the timeline photo connecting every game? Ik it's fan theory but I think it's kinda cool.

Junji Ito's stories are mostly just "you did the wrong thing fuck you" and then you die so it doesn't work for the game.

Hellstar Remina is the closest it should ever come

He's gotta mean junji Ito's art, right?

>cold mechanical tiddies with nipple fuck holes for each
>tentacles
Where the fuck is better resolution artwork?

>300x353

That's already higher resolution than the 3DS can handle

Female protagonist.

>tfw no fem/gay option in P5 so I can never knock up best boy Yusuke

Suffering.

He's a bland character.

who fights with her thighs

She's already here.

k

Starting Nocturne in a moment, should I do Normal or Hard for a blind first playthrough?

Hard is a hassle with increased shop prices and other annoying stuff.
Not worth it in my book.

Play if.

FUCK MIDORI

Gladly

Hard imo. Normal is very easy when you aren't completely new to Megaten games, there will be zero tension there. Hard Mode triples the shop and compendium costs but it's honestly not that big of a deal unless you want to get absolutely every magatama as soon as it becomes available. Eventually you will have plenty of money for everything regardless

Nocturne hard mode is unplaytested piece of garbage.

Normal first

Then hard with this romhacking.net/hacks/3299/

>draw a boy (female)
>call it a boy (amle)

Fucking Japan

So how many of you have read the DDS novels?

Not really. It's a lot more balanced than Normal after you get out of the tutorial.
If you enjoy just shitting on random encounters and never having to pay much attention then sure, play on Normal.

I haven't
are they good?

For Devil Survivor 3 what would you all want to see improved?

Question. Does hard make normal fights harder in any other sigificant way than requesting player to exploit weakness more and to use buffs/debuffs more, which are basic standard tactics in the game already.

Because if it's so, then fights will be just going through motions just like in Normal difficulty, there just are more motions to go through.
Which makes the game just more exhausting to play, without actually making it more challenging in a interesting way. Making normal battles take longer means that the game will just be more tedious to play, even more so when increased shop prices drive to do more grinding.

SMT femanon here; Persona MEN are far more attractive than SMTboiz, truth hurts. PERSONACHADS are strong, dominant, and virile. While SMT boy's are timid, cowardly, and submissive. Us SMT women are more masculine than modern SMT """men""", frankly.

>+ skills
>add Gun damage and split Mystic into Dark/Light
>Hard mode
>better maps
>speedier and more polished UI
>more Races and demons
>good story and writing
>no SL shit like in DeSu 2

Third Raidou Kuzunoha game when?

On Normal it very quickly gets to the point where there are no motions to go through since everything dies in a round of normal attacks.
Hard Mode in Nocturne increases the damage enemies deal by 20%, reduces the damage they take by 20%, increases their HP (how much depends on the enemy), and changes their skill usage to be much more aggressive.
Nocturne is a dungeon crawler, it's not something you play for the story. If you want the combat to get to the point where you don't have to worry about anything anymore and can just mash through to get to the next juicy story segment then it's probably not a game you'd like very much

posting manliest protagonist

Up to about halfway in the second book.

I feel like this is a really poor attempt at trolling because most women into SMT would probably be glad that SMT boys are the way they are. But, of course, this poster would not know that.

Honest opinion.

PLEASE BE IN ANTLIA

What's the best way to make money in SMT: A ?I'm one Undine away from Izanami.

Nocturne on hard is fun as fuck but I would not recommend it if it's your first smt desu. That and triple price tag is cancer

I can't.

w-would you like a lifestone

T O Y K O
O
Y
K
O

Should I wait for a sale or buy Apocalypse now?
I just finished 4 and wanted to play the next one, but then I noticed it was still full price.
I know I'm a mega jew, but for Christ' sake, 4 was on sale every couple of days

DLC
relics around minami sunamachi and the southeast world map

>hes still a buyfag when freeshop exists

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA

I hope soon. I don't get why they haven't made it considering how popular action rpg's are now a days.

design does not speak to modern audience