/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKSU9m_DkHI
youtube.com/watch?v=lqh2exEcvQY
youtube.com/watch?v=EZy0clTG-lw
youtube.com/watch?v=0IO5k4k3vQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FYWrrk_oaRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eGGgBB2W4w0
youtube.com/watch?v=TmlCf7EuaXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

Akechi best boy!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

I WILL

>Ryuji is a Phantom Thief

there's no way Akechi doesn't already know, I know he's a fake detective but the entire group is suspicious as fuck even if there isn't any hard evidence

A Fuuka a day keeps depression away!

Bouncy Chie wants you to have a good week

BUUUUURN MY DREAAAAAAAAD

strong willed fuuka unf

I mean he'd already seen them in Madarame's Palace so he knew.

He just wasn't sure what to make of them then.

Direct plot relevancy of a character isn't actually as important as /pg/ makes it out to be.

That is all.

>I think Aigis is a huge cliche. I think her problems are a huge cliche. I can at least understand the other two, because I feel at least Naotos issues are separate from the Wonderboy detective cliche.
>
>But I think Aigis has nothing going for her.

There I fixed your post sweetie. :)

I want to kiss this fluffy goddess's forehead over and over again!

Thanks Chie

Haru makes me happy.

How can one cake be so perfect?

>Sojiro's face when Futaba walks in on valentines day

>P5 still not emulatable

>P5 Arena
>cognitive Goro berserks cognitive Shido

How big do the muscles get?

I want to he a toilet for Ann. I want her asshole perched above my mouth for her to fart in and defecate down my throat. I want her urine all over my body as I pleasure myself, her body quivering as it empties a days worth of liquid gold from her aching bladder. After she looks at my shit covered face, her stomach churns at the retched site, our lips lock in a fecal matter kiss as her insides regurigate in a chunky vomit down my throat, unable to swallow fast enough I return the mass of expunged stomach contents and her own poop back into her own mouth as we vomit back in forth.

I love Ann.

Would you drink it?

Well, didn't the police basically figure they must be students of Shujin? They show up there several times to look for the thieves. It's just a case of how the hell you figure it out from there and with what proof.

Of course the SIU knew, but they don't act until the MEDJED/Okamura incidents.

>I do want the chocolates

Fuuka will not give up until everyone is as happy as they can be!

We are not worthy.

So tell me how it isn't a cliché.

Robot gains human emotions is as old as anime is.

So no, I don't think anything. It's a fact. You can like it but it doesn't actually make it good writing.

I hope my taste is not made fun of.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKSU9m_DkHI
youtube.com/watch?v=lqh2exEcvQY
youtube.com/watch?v=EZy0clTG-lw
youtube.com/watch?v=0IO5k4k3vQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FYWrrk_oaRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eGGgBB2W4w0
youtube.com/watch?v=TmlCf7EuaXY

I just realized looking at Ishtar's page
Has Gilgamesh himself ever been a Persona?

Mako and Haru are good friends

>literal weeaboo fedoralord "craftbeer"
Fuck no.

why is Haru's forehead SO FUCKING BIG

how many shido edits are there

>Oh man Makoto you wouldn't believe how good Ryuji is in bed. He's spoiled me for any other man.
>Oh hi Morgana, how are you?

Almost tempted to not give Joker a waifu this playthrough just because that Valentine's Day event with Ryuji is fucking hilarious. I love how Sojiro doesn't even make fun of you and even hooks you up with free drinks.

>orpheus doesn't have his eurydice
>arsene doesn't have his josephine

What if in Persona 6 you were the god?

Think about it for a second. Then dismiss the idea as stupid.

It's cute and its size makes it all the better for kissing.

>So write a big long essay explaining why my opinion is wrong on your day off

nah

I dunno I've only made 2

wasted potential unless Ryuji also gives you a S-link cheat item.

How are your social links in real life doing, /pg/? You're almost halfway through the year: have you maxed any of them out?

Ryuji
>Lowkey the punching bag of the group
>Gets shitted on by Morgana the most both in story and in gameplay
>Doesn't bat an eye for the most part and continues being his dumb, but loveable happy-go-lucky self

Morgana
>Has a slightly offputting elitist attitude
>The moment Futaba is introduced into the Phantom Thieves, Ryuji calls him worthless/useless due to Futaba being able to do more than Morgana as an analyst
>Despite it being tongue in cheek for the most part, Morgana throws a hissy fit and his sensitive ass takes it personally which causes him to run away. As a result he inconveniences the group as a whole

Jesus Christ, Morgana can be pretty shitty and Ryuji is one of the best bros you can ask for

No but I have reversed more than half of them

>orpheus still has shit stats even as DLC

I never realized how dumb Orpheus looks.

Why is a airlock in the middle of his chest? It looks stupid as fuck.That supposed to be a symbol of Him going into the depths of Hades?

I never realized what A good persona Orpheus is.

I want to polish Haru's forehead until I can see my reflection

I like Haru a lot and romanced her on my first run but I feel like her romance could have been a lot cuter if she wasn't a moeblob and instead acted outwardly cold like how she looks in the opening

\seeing her warm up and express emotion to the MC as they grow closer would have been great

P3 Hermit link equivalent is currently at 934/10

>liking shitty ryuji
>not liking our good friend and companion Morgana

I'm not even baiting. If you can't even explain why you think what you do, then you can't take the high road.

I gave my reasons.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

peegee is not a social link

Why.

I wont be happy until Fuuka leglocks me as I fill her with fertile sperm

it's a speaker

they both contribute equally to the worst part of the game

it reflects to his fate when he was chopped to pieces except his head so his entire body is mechanical and he speaks through speaker on his chest

>t. Ryuji

if Ryuji didn't directly prolong that entire section for no fucking reason in mementos I wouldn't care as much but fuck me that was the worst part in the entire game by a country mile

I'm at that part. Should I drop it?

>Ryuji constantly shouts 'PHANTOM THIEVE' even after this landed them in trouble with Makoto
>Keeps wanting to start something
>Becomes an arrogant asshole about popularity RIGHT AFTER Kamoshida
Ryuji is still quite stupid

Nope

Oh well, Fuuka can't win em all.

Well, I was making a joke about the fanbase misinterpreting shit and then saying something is good after hating on it. Lol.

But for the record, I legitimately dislike Orpheus. He's just very plain compared to Arsene and Izanagi.

Remember that was also the time when Morgana started to see nightmares about his nature. That stressed him out, then his role as guide in metaverse was more or less taken and then Ryuji started shit with him.
Ultimately it was a culmination of bunch of things colliding, not just Ryuji's bullying.

Quick question, I'm gonna replay P3 and I was wondering if I need to follow a guide to max out all social links if I'm on NG+ and already have the social stats maxed out?

Just ranked out /pg/, feeling pretty good about it. I'm glad to have you all as my best friends.

It's also good with Kawakami.

that was a pretty bad joke but you're entitled to your opinion

Fuuka always quits when things get hard

I know it was bad. A genuine sho.

I'm just bored as fuck.

Morgana
>is a talking cat

Ryuji
>is not

there I fixed it

I would date Yosuke as femYu 2bh
Fuck yes you have to
And don't ever attempt doing that on your own, it won't work

>Not liking everyone

Not true, Fuuka simply knows that some things she just can't do.

>If you can't even explain why you think what you do, then you can't take the high road.

Ah, but that's where you're wrong my friend. ;^)

>best girl comes in 90% into the game and has no time for meaningful interactions with the team, AGAIN

this is not okay

I highly doubt it's possible but can you be far enough along with Makoto by the part where you sneak into Sojiro's home and actually be dating her when he asks if you're dating?

What's our max level persona?
Belphegor?

Unpopular opinion, but Morgana is a worse character than Teddie.

Teddie I love to hate. Morgana I just hate because he's a whiny asshole.

Please make no more mascots Atlus.

ikr

idk she asked me for seconds

>I would date Yosuke as femYu 2bh
I would be concerned if you wouldn't.

Slime

Makoto joins the team in the third palace, that's hardly 90% of the game user

what is our arcana more importantly?

Black Ooze

Too bad. In Persona 6, YOU are the mascot.

>4th panel

mara

I love Haru!

>>The moment Futaba is introduced into the Phantom Thieves, Ryuji calls him worthless/useless due to Futaba being able to do more than Morgana as an analyst
>>Despite it being tongue in cheek for the most part,

the whole point of making a joke is that you're point out something that's true but also funny. that's why you don't make pointed jokes towards things people are sensitive about if that person isn't particularly close to you

like morgana jokes about ryuji being dumb, but that's something he jokes about himself. what if morgana started joking about ryuji's dad leaving him or something. shit would get quiet real fast.

being the group's navigator is literally the only reason morgana knows for his existence. so thats pretty harsh for an idle joke. ryuji's a prick for that

>I'll smack you if you say I'm too heavy

What did she mean by this?

>Forehead is literally like 40% of her face

HOW DID NO ONE SAY "CHANGE THIS"

I didn't even notice she was there when I finished the game, they could indeed have made her have more scenes

I'M NOT A PRINCESS