Does this prove that ICE are pretty much finished?

Does this prove that ICE are pretty much finished?

i mean. the model s already outperforms the 918, and p1 in day to day scenarios.

true

electric cars outpreform gas cars until they run out of range

still haven't fixed that issue

Hydrogen cars can, but nobody wants to drive the Hindenburg

>carry 5lbs of compressed hydrogen
>get rear ended

Well at least you now have 10000 people not needing cars anymore, not even a hearse

What even is this

>day to day scenarios

Until the gas cars run out of gas.

>have absolutely no clue about the tank safety measurements in place in vehicular applications
>talk complete garbage

You mean like the safety measures put in place for CNG vehicles? The same fucking vehicles that explode into flames all the fucking time for no fucking reason?

gas cars run out of gas waaayyyyy after zap cars run out of zap.
and i can stuff a can of extra gas in my trunk, but not a can of extra zap.

See you at the Mongol Rally, electric faggot. Good luck crossing the desert.

This, fucking lpg tank where the spare used to go

Only cuckold numales buy electric vehicles.

Why the fuck is everyone compelled to shitpost about electric cars instead of being normal fucking people about them?

LPG tank with highly stress resistant welds and half a dozen safety valves. A regular fuel tank will burst before an LPG tank or hydrogen tank does, you just never hear about it because it's expected. People still have irrational fears about gaseous tanks, and whenever one blows up it's usually the result of extremely shoddy installation.

I once managed 902km out of a tank of gas on the highway in my 03 civic. Call me when an electric car can do that and I'll buy one and sell my civic

Once we get 500 miles in a charge for electric cars as an average And NOT have them cost the same price as a luxury sedan, then we'll see an actual drop in ICE.

because the ICE babies get incredibly butthurt and defensive for some reason

>what is paid shilling

>the model s already outperforms the 918, and p1 in day to day scenarios.

Yes an apple grows better on an apple tree than an orange would on an apple tree.

I know lpg tanks are stronger than normal tanks, I have a 55l in my car. But i wouldn't want to have it in some car without any crumble zone behind it.

Electric car proponents tend to be incredibly smug, and have very little understanding of the realities of the technology (or desire to understand them). It's all DUDE ZERO EMISSIONS LMAO.

Basically the quality of public discourse surrounding electric cars is dogshit from every angle.

On here, though, you just get shit like "LOL ICE KEKS BUTTHURT". Why not talk about cooling solutions for batteries, track-special designs that could be oversized R/C cars with no regard for safety and thus lightish, etc?

or build trillions of dollars of infrastructure

plus it is less efficient than charging a battery EV. since you have to make hydrogen from methane or water. transport it. compress it. store it. deal with the constant tiny leaks. the metal embrittlment.

Nice meme shitheads.

18.5 mpg fag reporting. ICE til the world runs dry