/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #295 cont.

"DG Highlight: Sachi" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but that must taste like heaven.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vn0QSo5CdWn6PvczUCxoIYcyoDkWrmssFh4726wOSIQ/edit#gid=0
strawpoll.me/12875293
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XBYUo7rkUZn1Kfb4zQXv-6i_WE9tVB-LBTiyIXO4DXk/htmlview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for crybaby a shit

Good afternoon /mkg/~

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vn0QSo5CdWn6PvczUCxoIYcyoDkWrmssFh4726wOSIQ/edit#gid=0

DG dating spreadsheet. Entries marked with (?) need further verification or correction. Use it if you like. If you find something wrong and correct it, that would be very helpful.

Friendly reminder that your favorite type is shit.

Step Up Mix Gacha added.

Banner image with details.

>Boy's day
I need it!

MCC's step up gachas pale in comparison to DG's.

Fucking DG players. Always stirring up shit because they're too insecure about their game of choice.

>MCC players shit on DG every time it is mentioned
>DG player makes one one comparison between two similar games from the same company about a feature that started in DG
>DG players are the insecure ones

>MCC players shit on DG every time it is mentioned
Not only does that not happen, it's more like
>DG player "mentions" DG in the context of shitting on MCC
>argument ensues
I am fine with DG, but its playerbase is one of the worst.

>Not only does that not happen
Please, people have been calling it shit for a long time. It's only changed recently because people seem to have gotten bored of MCC.

Why is DG Intelligent so interested in her fucking hair?

strawpoll.me/12875293

Because she likes her pretty hair and likes to keep it that way?

How come we never got the Fallen Princess outfit gacha?

Nice pants

>How come we never got the Fallen Princess outfit gacha?
Not yet.

It was a tie up, so they're probably saving it for the corresponding event.

Was it treated as a normal gacha or as one of those 500AP per roll gacha?

Normal. I guess it's because it's a tie up with their own product so they didn't feel the need to go overjew with it.

Aren't 500AP rolls only for background gacha anyway?

boop

We've never had one of these promotional gachas, so who knows.

I'm guessing it's nothing out of the ordinary though.

>0 AB votes
Extinct.

Vroom vroom

I just voted. Some people have lives and can't check the thread often, chill out. Other than Cath and I there seems to be one other mysterious ABer that has posted about the game, so at least 3 total even if they can't vote.

I've been taught to mentally overlook strawpolls.

Why would you use a shitty DG again when they made the thread die?

>at least 3 total

Refer to

>Let's get some more wigs
>Fallen Princess wigs are gone

That's just general DG hate, no one likes that game after all. At least he's not trying to say X game is better.

>everyone who criticises DG is just a butthurt MCC player!!!
You're not even trying

>implying it's not a butthurt MCC player
I am laughing.

>no one likes that game after all.

>my shitty JPEG waifu dress up "game" is better than your shitty JPEG waifu dress up "game"

Umm excuse me, DG uses Live2D, not JPEG, you fucking phillistine

>having opinions

So how is that new game anyway

It's shit.

All me.

Fallen Princess? I think it's pretty fun, though kind of easy.

I saw a random with a better date guide in their note, it was a tiny url.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XBYUo7rkUZn1Kfb4zQXv-6i_WE9tVB-LBTiyIXO4DXk/htmlview

Are those dates? I can't tell.

Wew, goes to show that you can't beat money. Saves me the trouble.

No, dates don't have levels like that, those are players at the max level. We get to start making exp again in about an hour. Let's race to 5th girl!

dead

Get fucking ready to do that leveling up shit.

I'm level 60.

A script could, consider it.

A script really couldn't, not without also buying extra dating slots. Time-wise, absolutely impossible.

Well, maybe not, but the buyfags have to sleep.

It really bothers me to see many lower leveled players so high in the rankings and with several app packs.

>cunt who hasn't done returns in a long time just now visited me only because of the exp raise

Who would that be?

Some people are too shy to leave socs and likes when they visit your room.

A rando friend.

That doesn't make sense, those actions aren't messages or anything personal. The visitation system is a simple gameplay mechanic. The main one really, other than events and dressing up.

If we assume that randos are too retarded to know what likes do, they probably think that neither of you has anything to gain from interactions.

I just got another one of them visiting again. They're oldfag+buyfag whales that know how things work, they're just back to wanting expcock. I guess buyfags don't need Likes for drinks and tickets, but it's sad to know they're not interested in seeing other players without any benefits attached even though they definitely have extra time.

You shouldn't be expecting more from MR-only fags.

JP Event's on.
As mentioned, it's a contest with three categories, Free, with no theme, MagicTime, with a magic theme, and Pairs, with no theme but a paired picture requirement.

This time you'll choose between two entries at a time, but have two votes per pair. You can give both votes to one, split them between the two, or choose neither and move on. If you choose neither three times in a row, you won't be able to use that option the 4th time. Also, voting rounds cycle from Free to MagicTime to Pair and back to Free.

As for the points, you'll gain Moe for voting and Vote Points for receiving votes. There's a ranking for each category and Moe, and also achievements for voting.

Also, during the voting period you can get a Sudden Fashion Check, which'll happen at a fixed probability. Success will net you Moe and also a MoeCon Present Box with a fixed probability. Losing will still get you points, but no chance at a box.

There's also a continuous voting bonus as before. Choosing to vote for both or neither will break it though. Also, it's unaffected by double candy.

The MoeCon! Present Box is basically the gacha. Not sure if it's different somehow.

That's basically it. You start with 20 points and can get 2 more from the early clear, which starts when the voting period starts. In the image, the leftmost column shows the Moe ranking, achievements, and early clear, while the second column shows the Free, MagicTime, and Pair rankings, from top to bottom.

If we get it, you think they'll give EN the double pictures in game for real this time?

That is a good point. I have no idea why they haven't, since we currently use the contest_all.php thing that the nip server uses to make those, just without the UI option to switch to two-shot mode. I'd certainly hope so, but really with AMB no one knows.

That was fast.
At least she's not a boyroid.

Good night /mkg/~

Huh. I expected at least one person in my DG FL to make the bull rush to 130 by spamming bento boxes, but no one I've seen has even gotten to 101 yet.

Golden week chats in DG right now.
That would be very time consuming and cost inefficient.

Have you seen the way some people.play these games?

They're AMB agents who pretend to buyfag to trick normal players into believing spending on this game is commonplace.

I never felt the need to until now with the new level cap for DG but how can I set it up so it automatically gains all experience on my computer. I remember that used to be possible with scripts or whatever. I really want to get to 130 as quickly as possible.

Ask offline in the discord.

Thank you, I was not aware there was one. Good to know. Is it in the info in the first post?

I am a mod for the current Fallen Princess Discord because I am loving that game as well. gg Ambition.

Antonio ?

This thing is back, also there's going to be a special Golden Week Kanna Shop later with "popular" items.

At least say your name.

What do you mean name?

Someone on my FL is on 102.

we only give out invite links when asked, there isn't a public link in the op

Ah fair enough. I was unsure if you wanted my DG name or Discord id and all that.

Kou#8824

DG, who are you?

Koutomi

Speaking of, every damn time I see the discord link posted, it times out before I see it. Someone send me a link on DG? It's Ryozu

sent q;-)

This was a tough one, congrats.

AMB sleeper agent, don't be fooled.

It was Yandere work, so if you have mostly yandere girls, the app pack to automatically accept advice and have a full active friends list and 480 hourglasses to spare you could level quickly.

Advice doesn't boost Exp in DG, only shells in work and personality points in study.

Did they add some new pal gauge lines with the update? I don't remember these.

Good morning /mkg/~

Anybody unlocked chuni yet?

I think I noticed a few new ones, too. That's great, I'm glad AMB is still TLing personality dialogue for ones that were already released.

Discord is the reason why new players don't introduce themselves anymore.

dumb cuckposter

>this is the kind of person that infests the discord
Disgusting.

New players are going to impinge on my unique and unassailable status as an old player even more. Unforgivable.