Who here /slow&easy/? I intentionally drive slow to troll speedfags. And it's fun because they do thry get pissed off

Who here /slow&easy/? I intentionally drive slow to troll speedfags. And it's fun because they do thry get pissed off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y965HcoUULQ
smogspotter.com/
arb.ca.gov/enf/complaints/smoke.htm
tceq.texas.gov/airquality/mobilesource/vetech/smokingvehicles.html
deq.utah.gov/ProgramsServices/programs/air/mobilesource/smokingcar.htm
cabq.gov/environmentalhealth/vehicle-emissions-testing/report-smoking-vehicle
colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/smoking-vehicle-hotline
edp24.co.uk/news/a47-death-crash-driver-disqualified-1-3523497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They get pissed off rather* It's always satisfying to see speedfags squirm in their vehicles

Just encountered a speed fag actually on my way home just like 20 min ago.. I did follow the steps of going 3 under the limit but how could I make it worse for them??

I enjoy driving!

I smoke yo homos in my ws6
And i get mo pussy
Yall some faggs. Eat my dust bitch ass pussy bois

I go the speed limit and upset people

The one thing I personally hate the most is when some one is in such a hurry to pull out and enter the road. Meanwhile they take that shit all the way to the inside lane and cut off everyone in the way then noticing behind them it is clear so about a block or so... why must this happen every day to me. I live in Detroit so you know there are some dumb hoes on the road

>tfw you're afraid of getting into a hectic mindset and making mistakes or sloppy driving when you're hurrying
>tfw you're thinking about buying a lethargic landbarge just so you have an excuse to drive slowly and comfy
I've never had an accident but I still quickly get stressed out about my driving.

> ws6
> ''pussy bois''

>I've never had an accident but I still quickly get stressed out about my driving.

Because you know subconsciously that you're overdue for one

oh please go on with all the cock you take up the ass from your petrol station

>unmodified volvo 240
>being able to drive any other way except slow

I intentionally follow people like you so I can learn where you live, come back later, slash your tires and kill your dog.

I'm generally insecure, it doesn't necessarily have to do with my driving.

>volvo 240
cant argue with that

hey guise who else /impedingtraffic/ here

Hey! could someone keep an eye on my car keys for my Mercedes G-Wagon, I have to run over to the library across the street real quick. Thanks

I like when they're driving in the far right lane, and then decide they gotta use the turn around RIGHT FUCKING NOW and cut across three lanes of traffic.

I didn't chose the slow life, the slow life chose me.

You have no idea what i deal with... only3 of 40 stop signs are used around my area of living. Niggers thing they own the fucking kingdom..

The best is when you can use other drivers who are u ironically driving the speed limit to toy with them.

For example two lanes. Speed limit guy is in the right lane. I'm in the left. I am hanging back from speed limit guy and then notice a speedsperg approaching my six at full autism spectrum speeds. See his dead lifeless eyes darting back and forth to analyze what lane is faster. He gets being me because I'm starting to inch forward past other car next to me and just as my front bumper levels with the other car I drop back a car length and the short bus speed racer flips his wig and nearly spins out changing lanes to get behind the other guy who is so oblivious that he wont notice him back there for another 60 miles because he is probably on cruise control like the captain of the fucking love boat and he's getting his dick sucked by his faithful 7.4/10 wife of 12 years and doesn't give a shit about this perma-virgin Malaysian cartoon aficionado behind him when he is about to nut for the second time today. Meanwhile I slowly inch forward enough to almost pass the guy getting shooting his soldiers I to his lusty wife's hungry belly and then just hold it right there with not enough room for another car to pass between us and just when the guy fast and furious body pillow with custom dildo attachments changes lanes behind me I slowly inch back level with constant speed car next to me and match him as he gives me a classic index to thumb ok sign and his qt3.14 bashfully wipes the ejaculate from her lips with a shy smile. This causes the backwards hat wearing my little pony loving formula one driver with 90 japanese stallions under his rusted hood with stickers brains to melt out of the side of his head and his car to instantaneously explode like a dying star and litter the road with his parents smoldering disappointment and strawberry flavored vape smoke.

Back at the alpine lodge me and constant speed guy spit roast the milf all night on a polar bear rug.

My baby. Low and slow (and massive).

If you're talking about Detroit proper, I wouldn't stop at some of those stop signs either. I'm in the 586 area code though.

The speed limit is a maximum, not a minimum.

>going 60 in 60 zone
>manchild tailgating
>starts riding the line looking for any gap
>no gap
>look in mirror and see wild hand gestures
>slow down to 59mph
>manchild exploding
>turn up the radio
>slow to 58

There's a minimum speed on highways and intertstates.

586 is fucking full of elderly inconsiderate white supremacy old fucks who have the 401k meme.
313 on the other hand, welcome home!

at what point can you be stopped for inciting road rage? genuine question here

And it's 40 mph.

"inciting road rage", lol
>officer, that man made me very ANGERY by staying within the speed limits
>arrest him

Kachow! This pretty lady will take you anywhere. Daily driver of course. But only given the equatuin on the engine of f(X)= Speed-(2) = autism for speed fags:)

>586 is fucking full of elderly inconsiderate white supremacy old fucks who have the 401k meme.
That's a weird way to describe all of the Chaldeans and Arabs over here.

Never, as long as you're not breaking traffic laws such as blocking the left lane. If everything happens within the boundries of the law, road rage is everyone's personal problem, no one else's. If you road rage too easily you shouldn't even be allowed to pilot a vehicle.

I would say until it looks like your just acting like a fucking autistic bastard on the road just trying to piss everyone off you can to your shit ass minimum wage job you have

You act like sand niggers cant buy their shit with oil to get what ever they want..

When you're a literal self-hating insect straight out of Crime and Punishment you'll do anything to feel significant

I-i never alluded that at all.
I'm just saying, we got a lot of brown people too, but different brown people.

>be going exactly the speed limit on the highway
>someone passes me
>call 911 on them

I have never seen that work out unless they worked in HR.

*tips fadora*

>fit normal people with actual important things to do stuck behind fat ass faggot with socks and sandals who has 3 dui's

>drink lots of water to make my pee almost translucent
>empty piss bottles in windshield wiper fluid tank
>adjust nozzles
>drive around at exactly the speed limit
>dudebro ragefag tailgates
>flashes headlights
>serves left & right
>activate pee machine
>shower his shitty car with my precious bodily fluids

hmu with what ever your smokin dawg

Its legal almost anywhere to drive whatever speed is necessary and proper for the given conditions. Even most jurisdictions recommend at least 10 under the limit after dark and even slower in bad weather. There is no law requiring you to drive the speed limit. Its just the top end. If you feel another speed is required for various other safety reasons than it is legal so long as it is necessary and proper in the eyes if a tragic cop and a judge. If you go slow enough that you are creating a safety problem by impeding the flow of traffic that is another issue but that is generally about 20 below the speed limit in clear weather and sun shine dry roads.

I once drove from Albuquerque NM to Pueblo CO in a blizzard with zero visibility. I mean maybe two car lengths. No lines visible. Not even road edges were very obvious. But I got out of Albuquerque just before they shut the highway. I was going 10-20miles per hour the whole way. Added 8 hours to my trip. Cars were passing me by at 30mph and honking and then spinning into the ditch at the next bend. I didn't stop and pull one fucker out even though I was in a full size 4x4 with tow straps. Fuck them. I hope thier whole family was in there with no water or food. I had my pregnant wife and dog in my truck and I wasn't about to get trapped in NM for a whole day or stuck in a ditch. Anyway made it from phoenix to Denver in 22 hours it was supposed to take 14 with stops for meals. Between flagstaff AZ and Pueblo CO I passed more than a hundred wrecks because of ice. And more than 20 were multi car pile UPS on I40. Most humans dont have the mental faculties for driving.

Where I live you get a massive fine for going too slow and impeding traffic

>based autobahn

The minimum speed on the Autobahn is only 60 km/h. It's perfectly legal to drive 60 km/h all the time.

60 km/h is actually only legal to drive with good cause, it's merely the technical cutoff point for what vehicles are allowed on the Autobahn.

People have been ruled partially guilty in court in the past for trundling along on the Autobahn at 65 km/h for no apparent reason, and contributing to accidents that way.

I don't think anyone is arguing about driving slower in a snowstorm, dipshit.

you know, variables like snow, night time, low visibility, and a clear day except theres one guy that was speeding a minute ago and now you want to go 30 MPH to piss people off

i used to do this shit all the time, slow down on tailgaters. its not smart. at the end of the day, you dont know what the people behind you are gonna do. dont be a victim for dumb shit

What do y/o/u all do on residential streets?
Cruise control at 23Mph

That is why you scoop out who your gonna piss off before you do it. If they look like they can kick your ass don't do it.

I don't care how slow you go, as long as you're in the proper lane. In normal countries, that's the right lane. In weirdo countries, that's the left lane.

I only go slow on single-lane roads :^)

I don't understand slow drivers. How do you ward off the desire to sit at 100 mph on open highways? Have you ever considered that many US speed limits are too slow? Speed isn't as dangerous as our culture has taught us to believe; the double nickel days did a lot of damage

And that's when I take you and an innocent bystander off the road

Going adequate speed on empty highways isn't an issue. A ton of people however still drive like pricks when there's thick traffic or when they're in town.

Bastard

Wish the guy in the dash cam would have kept driving.
Still top zozzle tho

In my fantasy, the police overtake the whole lane with sirens on a straight, pull the lycra-clad fag over, he asks if he is being detained, dindu nuffin and gets filled with 30+ JHPs for "resisting arrest".

I do but not to troll, I genuinely enjoy slow cruising. Of course I abide with the traffic seamlessly, but I don't fucking jet around like a bumble bee.

It also hurts my engine less to go easy on the accelerator and saves more gas. Smoother breaks too. All in all safe driving > maniacal driving

Nice fantasy you got there fag

Feels good to be an alpha cyclist braving the roads armed only with the strength of my thighs, as opposed to some fat beta shit who thinks stepping on a gas pedal to go fast makes him cool.

Its another world we live in :) glad someone understands this style of driving

>glad someone understands this style of driving
Tons of people do, you just gotta look in the right places.

>private street for miles before my house
good luck

I live in Michigan, roads are shit, people are shit, and everyone thinks they can go 5 above the speed limit with a pot hole to make sure that inst possible but somehow they found a way.

>Be speedfag
>Go fast all the time
>Slowturds try and go the limit
>Pass them on my bike
>First surge of testostorone they've felt in 5 years
>they try and catch up
>They're in a shittruck/land barge, i'm on a sportbike
>MFW you can't do shit

Literally can't give less of a shit about squids, not going to waste my fuel for your type.

hello fellow sl/o/w peeps
the art of cruising is lost on most
if you really enjoy driving, and you have to be in a city, might as well relax

I guess that's why you're always speeding up after i buzz you.

Does the angry, pained impotent faces you make also save fuel?

lol@slowcucks

Then this happens in you die.

youtube.com/watch?v=y965HcoUULQ

And I drive past not giving a fuck.

And I still pass you every day.

I pull out my 2016 Challenger on the weekends for some "below the limit" cruising and it's exceedingly gratifying.

you're guilty of vehicular manslaughter? Wow, you sure showed me.

Don't drop the soap!

Jesus. The dude didn't even have time to react.

the implication was he would witness the wrecked motorcycle and not stop and attempt to help the situation. He did not explicitly say that he caused the accident.

Also, I'm pretty sure in that case the guy in the car is fine in the eyes of the law, at worst a slap on the wirst. If a guy is doing in excess of double the limit, you cant reasonable expect someone so look off into the far horizon and see if superman is on approach before attempting to complete a turn.

>get stuck right behind some guy going under speed limit
>don't tailgate, just hang back
>traffic starts to pile up behind me, led by some guy an inch away from my bumper
>let him through, he starts riding the slow guy's ass
>minor accident is next
>fist fight between these two commences roadside
>laugh all the way home

I'm kinda forced to drive slow/on the right lanes.

t. 94hp car limited at 85mph

Still love my daily tho.

Guy in the car was clearly at fault and would get pounded in the ass in court if the motorcyclist lived.

Seeing as that's not the case, the onlything he's going to be pulling in front of for the next 10-15 years is bubba's magnum dong in the showers.

>not joining your local neighborhood speed watch group

here here
mostly because i want don't want to put my car under much stress
i also try to drive as smoothly and safely as possible (no hard/jerky/noticeable braking, clean turns, etc) and you can't really do that if you're going fast all the time

Holy shit if they don't have any enforcement authority I'd drop a gear and punch it just for those faggots
Course they're britbongs so they're not used to murrican V8 powah

They don't have any authority per se,
but they can and do report notorious offenders to the police who can then take a closer look.
I occasionally report suspected illegal modifications here in Germany, where laws are strict. Americans can report coal rollers, for instance. Take a picture of the brotruck and report here:
Nevada: smogspotter.com/
California: arb.ca.gov/enf/complaints/smoke.htm
Texas: tceq.texas.gov/airquality/mobilesource/vetech/smokingvehicles.html
Utah: deq.utah.gov/ProgramsServices/programs/air/mobilesource/smokingcar.htm
New Mexico: cabq.gov/environmentalhealth/vehicle-emissions-testing/report-smoking-vehicle
Colorado: colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/smoking-vehicle-hotline

>Hello 911, yes this truck is smokey! Send the national guard!

>I occasionally report suspected illegal modifications here in Germany,
You honestly make me think you're butthurt about how other people use their cars.
This is why Yurop has no car culture.
>Americans can report coal rollers, for instance.
>Lefty wrong coast states
Hearty kek over here in Florida. I'll keep my straight roads and muscle cars thanks

>911
Bay Area AQMD 1-800-EXHAUST
Smoking Vehicle Assistance Program

San Diego County APCD 1-800-28-SMOKE
San Joaquin Valley Unified APCD 1-800-559-9AIR
Shasta County AQMD 1-888-249-SMOG
South Coast AQMD 1-800-CUT-SMOG
Ventura County APCD 1-800-559-SMOG

edp24.co.uk/news/a47-death-crash-driver-disqualified-1-3523497

"He sentenced Austin to a 12-month community order, with 130 hours’ unpaid work, and disqualified him from driving for 18 months. He also ordered him to pay a £60 surcharge and £200 costs."

like I said, slap on the wrist.

Got a big turbo on my voovoo it's slow all the way to 3600 rpm so I'm not going fast unless I'm flooring it

Why wouldn't it be. It's a fucking Challenger

brit-courts let mass rapists run free. I'm talking about courts outside third world countries

So many accidents waiting to happen. I guess some of you will do anything no matter how loony it is, as long as you're following the rules.

>tfw just drive speed limit + 5
>this is too slow for everyone where I live
>still always get honked at, tailgated, etc

>get honked at, tailgated
The solution is to slow down until they learn :)

I usually do, it seems to drive them into getting mad until they finally get fed up and pass me

>live in area with lots of hills, corners, etc
>this is a state route too
>they always get asshurt and pass me in no passing zones
>due to hills/corners/trees it's no passing for a good reason

I'm just waiting for one of those faggots to get hit by a semi or have a cop around the bend see them do it

you have to vary your speeds.

Do you drive a white chevy malibu?

Shingo would be proud.

kek, based

you sound butthurt but I doubt you have the balls to do that IRL. That being said your car is probably so riced it's hard to miss, and if you follow anyone home and they dont get your plate number then they're an idiot and deserve the harsh lesson

I can't believe I read all that.