cdf.gsfc.nasa.gov/html/FAQ.html
investopedia.com/articles/stocks/09/trade-a-cfd.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=ElqKqvi4ffY&list=PLncPFihKS3CQvGguXAtBjp4kc6omGAShy&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Prepare for market crash. Its over brought

prepare for FED to raise interest rates once again

can't have evil fascist stupid russian drumpf do to well

They've already announced multiple rate hikes so that should be priced in.

The Trump Effect

soon 60k

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Which will we see next: 22k or 18k?

21500, then correction.

Probably going up. My guess is brick and mortars stores will continue to close, traditional media will slowly collapse, but no one will care since most aren't on the Dow anyway.

says increasingly nervous man for the nth time

21600, then correction.

I just started lurking in Veeky Forums can someone explain if 20k is bad or good for dow? I remember couple of weeks ago on the news they said dow (or nasdaq?) hit 20k and highest its ever been. I am guessing that is a good thing.

a record high price is a good thing, if you happen to own dow, sp, or nasdaq

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Im am needing to look up how stock prices work, and what not.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmS6ctKjmis

>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>The Trump Effect
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
How does this help the average Trump supporter, or even the average American? Most people don't even own stocks (less than 50% of all Americans). How does this benefit the average West Virginia coal miner, underemployed Ohio single mom, or former factory worker from Georgia?

All I see is the 1% getting ever richer. Is this what the "Trump movement" is about?

This is just speculation that Trump will cut taxes and regulations making the US a better place to do business. US being business friendly does disproportionately advantage wealthy people but there is a potential for a resurgence in manufacturing jobs that can sustain a middle class lifestyle.

I'm a trump supporter, and it helps me because I have over 400k in SP500, and other American stocks.

It helps pension funds, IRAs, and 401ks.

well no one is stopping u from buying s&ps instead of big tvs and in app purchases

>US being business friendly does disproportionately advantage wealthy people
Why is this allowed? What happened to draining the swamp?
>a potential for a resurgence in manufacturing jobs that can sustain a middle class lifestyle
If the wealthy are getting wealthier why would they risk bringing jobs make the USA when the current system is already making them incredibly rich? Is this called "trickle down" economics? I thought that was a meme.

>I have over 400k in SP500
That's nice for you, but that's hardly the case for the average Trump voter. Trump was supposed to be the candidate for the people, not the rich people.

>well no one is stopping u from buying s&ps instead of big tvs and in app purchases
How do people who lost their jobs to Mexican workers buy s&ps? How do unemployed factory guys buy s&ps? How does a single mom on minimum wage buy s&ps?

Seems like Trump is just helping the people who don't really need the help. When does some of this wealth get the average person?

US is at least somewhat capitalist and capitalism favors people with. . . Capital. Shocker I know. If you only have labor to sell you're only getting half the advantages because you're only participating in half the opportunities. There are only 2 ways to benefit poor people: allow them to sell their labor or redistribute wealth.

STICKY WHEN
T
I
C
K
Y

W
H
E
N

>capitalism favors people with. . . Capital.
So what's the role of government? What are taxes for? I thought Trump was the candidate of the common man, the real American. The folks from small towns, rustbelt states, depressed factory centers. How is any of this helping them?

The US is capitalist with or without Trump. That's not going to change, I understand. But capitalism unchecked leads to huge wealth disparities. Didn't Trump say he was going to fix that? If not, how is he our guy?

It's mostly sticking it to the faces to retards like Krugman who said that the market would crash if Trump got elected, while anyone with a brain could tell that Trump's pro-market and pro-business policies would result in a stock market boom.

>Single mom

She's single because she's worthless or fucked in the head and knows daddy government will take care of her

technically USA is a mixed economy, government has a lot to do with America's economy. Realitically Jeb would have been better for decreasing the government's role in the economy, but trump might be pretty damn good!

He hates stupid wars and is a real cheap ass, the one problem is people hate him for some reason.

Realistically no one cares about people in rust belt states.

Nevada has replaced you as a much better place to open a factory, no union bullshit, cheap educated people, convenient to California for engineers, and 0 income tax, and low taxes all around...

Rust belt will stay the rust belt.

Government will stay lazy, unions will win next election, and trump will be out...

Either move to Nevada if you want a factory job, or start a Fried Chicken franchise...

I'll believe your communist bullshit about wealth disparity being a problem when celebrities stop being the spokespeople for that movement. How is someone else being wealthy affecting you?

>who said that the market would crash if Trump got elected
No one intelligent said that. Everyone predicted a large bump if Trump won, and then a small decline in the next four years. For Hillary they predicted a small bump and a small increase over four years.

I don't know if that'll happen, but its right so far.

Actually it's because her husband was killed defending oil company interests. But thanks for being a human piece of garbage.

>Realistically no one cares about people in rust belt states.
Did Trump lie? I'm feeling a bit disillusioned here....

I don't understand your post. Are you saying that wealth disparity is not a fact, or that it doesn't matter? And what do celebrities have to do with this? I thought we were discussing financial stuff.

>How is someone else being wealthy affecting you?
All wealth is relative. The actual dollars/euros/dukets don't have meaning ... its all about what you have compared to other people in the same economy.

Econ 101.

Nevada doesn't have the infrastructure that the rust belt has for large industry. Nor does it have the base workforce. Sure Tesla is opening a battery plant and that may be something, but I don't think it's going to go anywhere large

Plus there is still loads of heavy industry and manufacturing in the rust belt and that's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Anyone who says Nevada is the future is a moron. Barely anyone even lives in the state and it has next to zero infrastructure for supporting heavy industry.

its only like 2 over average p/e so while expensive it isn't a likely crash.

>But capitalism unchecked leads to huge wealth disparities

So what? everyone's standard of living increases. We should be happy you can become a billionare in the USA if you can improve millions of people's lives.

Learn 2 capitalism

fucking commies need to die.

We did it guis

It's the largest factory in the world by far.
Apple has one of their largest data centers, it is a s 3-4 hour a drive from bay area (home of the most educated/richest workforce in the country).

amazon is big in Nevada with Zappos.

NO income tax compared to rust belts huge income tax.

No blacks, no unions, and a modern workforce with good access to cheap labor.

California has much larger industry. Michigan has no industry.
They have electricity, people, money and experience with automated factories, data centers and warehouses.

That's a better infrastructure than union workers, no money, and high taxes.

Nevada you can do w/e the fuck you want to your employees, business and land.

>everyone's standard of living increases.
How does rich people getting richer improve everyone's standard of living? That makes no sense.

If the goal was to make the 1% even further ahead of the 99%, then mission accomplished. Is this what you voted for? I sure didn't...

yeah there is no infrastructure for the state with highest amount of tourist/population.

Im not saying Reno/Las vegas are nice cities, I'm saying they are by far the best place to incorporate/run a business or a large heavily automated factory.

Nevada does not have huge amounts of people, but huge amounts of people are not needed in factories any more, and lots of Californians like Nevada (escape transgenders, high COL, income taxes, and get to live in a white neighborhood, skiing, gambling, hiking and food)

For one thing, the factory doesn't even exist yet, nor when it does will it be the largest in the world. And data centers don't even employ very many people at all. Fuck, Cheyenne Wyoming has a bunch of data centers just because of the temperate climate.

And if you really say that Michigan has no industry, you are absolutely clueless. There is plenty of industry in Michigan. Have you ever heard of Whirlpool, Ford, GM, Chrysler, etc?

Whirlpool, Ford, GM, Chrysler these companies still exist?
At least you could have said quicken loans, or something...
Reno metropolitan area is about 400k people.
They are getting incredible amounts of jobs per person there (the pay still sucks) but cap rates on properties are dropping quite fast, you see 5%-6% around reno now (meaning people expect to generate more rent in the future). Michigan is still in their death spiral, they have about 10%-25% cap rate meaning people have to generate rental income NOW!, because the property values are expected to drop every year.

I would much rather live in north peninsula Michigan than an ugly desert in Nevada, but the job opportunities in Nevada are much better.

>Wealth is relative

Sorry dude but you're lost.

Thus endeth the lesson.

You were warned....

>How does rich people getting richer improve everyone's standard of living? That makes no sense.
Rich people become rich by creating value.
They don't become rich by taking things from the poor.
If there is more value overall there is more for the poor too.
When the marginal productivity of the workers increases, so does their wealth.
It's basic economics.

People who are consumers & cash holders will always be left behind in today's economy.

Sorry poorfags, full steam ahead.

>its all about what you have compared to other people in the same economy.
This is retarded.
No, it's about what you have compared to what you would have.
If capitalism means more wealth for the common man why does it matter what other people have? Seriously what the fuck do you think progress is?
So the fact that the average man is now richer thanks to capitalism compared to 100 years ago doesn't matter because you are envious of other people?

You are all fucking morons if you think that has relevance in this context.
What he said was stupid because what matters is the standard of living of poor people today compared to poor people yesterday.
Why compare poor people and rich people?

Wow that's some really earth shattering stuff.

>Rich people become rich by creating value.
For themselves.
>They don't become rich by taking things from the poor.
This is demonstrably false. There are thousands of products and services that are specifically marketed to the poor and uneducated. It's a VERY lucrative business model.
>If there is more value overall there is more for the poor too.
[citation missing]
>When the marginal productivity of the workers increases, so does their wealth.
How does the stock market rising translate into marginal productivity? Let alone increased wages?

>It's basic economics.
No, its not.

>People who are consumers & cash holders will always be left behind in today's economy.
We were promised something better. Why did I buy a Trump hat and create dozens of memes for T-D if there's nothing in it for me? I'm losing faith. Can a God-Emperor be wrong?

>If capitalism means more wealth for the common man
Big IF libtard. If monkeys flew out of my butt, then I'd have a bunch of monkeys. Capitalism doesn't do shit for the common man.

>You are all fucking morons if you think that has relevance in this context.
Why are you so triggered? I made a point and supported it with quotes. You being a pissy cunt doesn't help anyone.

>Wow that's some really earth shattering stuff.
I know, right? Totally opened my eyes. It's like I'm being red-pilled from my red-pill.

Trump wants the rates to increase you turd

>if you happen to own dow, sp, or nasdaq
or own blue chip shares in general

My net worth increased by 15% the past two days. Fuck everyone else.

The useful wealthy are not the swamp, the useless propagandists and career politicians that don't improve society are the swamp.

People didn't hate Trump until he said "build a wall" and "tighten controls on immigration and visas" because, you know, that reduces the influence of the Democrat's base.

You're just a fucking idiot. Poor people in the US are middle class worldwide. Instead of considering this a huge achievement like it should be people like you are just stuck in this perpetual "have not" mentality.

>My net worth increased by 15% the past two days.
$115 from $100 isn't anything to brag about, user. The only people who are really profiting from the Trump Bump are the 1%'ers.

>The useful wealthy are not the swamp,
I'm not against the rich, but I'm not one of them either. Neither are you.

My only question is why are they getting richer while the rest of us are still fighting Hill Shills? We were promised more. We were promised that our lives would get better. We were promised MAGA.

Rich people getting richer is not MAGA.

More CTR shilling. I'm not against capitalism. I'm just for getting my fair share of capitalism.

Nice false flag, though.

Yes I'm sure moving to a protectionist economy to protect a little town of worthless factory workers in Virginia will do wonders for the economy!! Let's save 600 obsolete jobs while we lose 5000 high skilled jobs because of the tariffs stifling trans-national businesses YEAAAHHH TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP let's get the struggling working classes to pay more for their basic goods and services who live pay check to paycheck YEAH TRUMP FUCK US WITHOUT LUBE

>I'm not against capitalism
>I just want my fair share

>For themselves.
Yes, and that means there is more value in general, which means the price of things decreases.
Basic offer and demand you dumbass.

>>They don't become rich by taking things from the poor.
>This is demonstrably false. There are thousands of products and services that are specifically marketed to the poor and uneducated. It's a VERY lucrative business model.
Wow you are seriously mentally challenged if you really do not understand basic economics.
That's not "taking" money from anybody. It's selling things to them. They voluntarily gave up their money for something they valued more. Value in economics is always subjective.

>>If there is more value overall there is more for the poor too.
>[citation missing]
Basic offer and demand. If I am an entepreneur and I manage to make more of X at the same price to compete, the price of X decreases. In an economy that is about MASS production, this means that most of these products are for the MASSES, meaning an increase in the standards of living for the MASSES.
Have you not paid attention to the last 250 years?
Or even the last 10?
Do you live in fucking nigeria? The average american now lives like a king compared to the average 250 years ago. Or even 100. The fact that capitalism is good for everybody is demonstrated by evidence that is fucking everywhere, if you didn't have your head up your ass this far you'd see it.

>>If capitalism means more wealth for the common man
>Big IF libtard.
>libtard
>liberal

>If monkeys flew out of my butt, then I'd have a bunch of monkeys. Capitalism doesn't do shit for the common man.
Stated without any knowledge of even first grade economics, displaying complete lack evidence, or even intellect.
This is why your work is only worth a minimum wage salary.

>I made a point and supported it with quotes.
Inspirational quotes from "AZquotes.com" outside of a meaningful context.
Wow that's evidence.

>>When the marginal productivity of the workers increases, so does their wealth.
>How does the stock market rising translate into marginal productivity? Let alone increased wages?
The stock market and especially DOW is an indicator of the general sentiment of investors regarding the future of the market.
If investors are positive that is a great thing since it means they are more willing to invest which means more companies and more jobs.

>Yes, and that means there is more value in general, which means the price of things decreases.
>Basic offer and demand you dumbass.
The term is "supply and demand" not "offer and demand." And no, rich people getting richer does not decrease prices. If anything, it INCREASES prices because there's more dollars in the economy. Just not in my wallet; in someone else's. Which is the problem.

You might want to look into a refund for your high school diploma. You're not a smart man.

>I'm just for getting my fair share of capitalism
"'Fairness is an argument for children and stupid people"
~Scott Adams

>there's more dollars in the economy

>You might want to look into a refund for your high school diploma. You're not a smart man.
I honestly have no words for this.
I am forced to assume you are trolling me because nobody can be so retarded that they think that rich people being richer means there's more "dollars" in the economy. How the hell would that even work? Do you think CEOs print fucking money?

Seriously, stop.
You're making me cringe.

It's ok to admit you were wrong. Doubling down on stupid posts just makes you look even dumber.

>I honestly have no words for this.
That's because you're functionally retarded. YOU were the one talking about rich people "creating value" (vague bullshit, but let's run with it). How is that value created? In gold? No. In memes? No. In dollars? Um, yes.

New value = new dollars.

This endeth the lesson.

CTR shills, you should buy dow

Dollars are not a measure of value, they are a means of exchange like every currency. Again basic economics.
If you create more dollars you don't create more value. You don't create jack shit.
And yes value is created and destroyed in the economy.

>How is that value created?
In whatever it is created in that case.
I have already explained that to you in the goddamn post.
If I am an entrepreneur and I make it so that producing X costs less, and I can make more of them or of a higher quality, I have created value.
X will end up costing less. This is driven by competition, supply and demand.
I will take a profit and the consumer of X will pay less for it.
You see this all the goddamn time when prices of things decrease because of new techniques and technology.
This is how value was created.
You don't have to be a genius to understand such a simple concept goddammit.
This is literally economics 101. And it's fucking simple to understand.
And again how the fuck would someone making profit increase the money supply of $$$. It makes no sense. It doesn't, government decides when to make money, and you only have them to blame for making your money worth less.

Don't humiliate yourself further. This is the business board, not /b/.

>If you create more dollars you don't create more value.
I never said that. I said the reverse.

I realize basic logic statement are WAY beyond your education level, but if you don't understanding something, please ask questions. You're ruining a decent thread with your shitposts.

>>If you create more dollars you don't create more value.
>I never said that. I said the reverse.
So you didn't even read my whole post.
I addressed your point.
Also saying that creating more value means creating more dollars implies that dollars = value but they don't.
And money is not a measure of value either. It's a means of exchange. Value is something more abstract.

Saying that creating more value means creating more dollars doesn't even make sense.
It's beyond just being wrong.
It begs the question of how you even came up with the idea.
The government prints money. Not rich people. The government makes your money be worth less.

Look. I want to help you. I'm being rude calling an economically illiterate person a retard just because they've never opened an economics textbook.
Read "The Theory of Money and Credit" written by Ludwig Von Mises.
That should explain basic monetary theory to you.

So when the market corrects after intrest rate hikes I'll lose money to the jews?

nice try jew (aka a trump supporter)

What interest rate hikes are you talking about? The fed already announced a bunch of them.

>why cant unemployed factory workers go back in time and manage their money reaponsibly while they were employed instead of buying new ford f350s every week pretending shit wud never change

>obama
>8k to 19999
>WORST PRESIDENT IN MODERN HISTORY

>trump
>19700 to 20000
>TRUMP DID IT ALL

It's almost like Obama was in the pockets of big corporations.

In the long run i think it would most probably harm larger companies. Exporting labour will become less profitable and it would make more sense to hire local people. Larger businesses are forced to release wealth as they physically need that labour in order to operate. Of course this does mean that consumers will be earning more and thus spending more.

Cheap labour was a bubble on the brink of bursting.

Do you not realize that it goes up anyway?
The economy is always growing.
The pace at which it grows changes.
What is extraordinary now is that it went up so fast.
It went up to this point *despite* obama.
It's going fast now *thanks* to Trump.

>inb4 some smartass correcting me saying that dow does go down during a crisis

>
>
>
i don'y even know who any of these fags are. were you wearing a pussyhat while you posted these? get lost.

18. I can't imagine it going up much further

Yeah. You truly are autistic if he thinks he's going to help the poor or middle-class. He's all about the rich. If you want to survive the next four years, invest, and do what a rich person does, otherwise you're going to get fucked beyond belief.

interest rate hikes are already priced into the market. everyone knows rate hikes are coming and they are long overdue. the market might actually go up shortly after a rate hike and take the hike as a signal that things are improving.

What does the number mean even?
Why 20k is so significant?
Why is it so hard to get to 20k?

>Actually it's because her husband was killed defending oil company interests. But thanks for being a human piece of garbage.

Then she's called a "widow", not a "single mom". Single moms are single by choice, windows are women (or men) where their partner has died. Nice try tho.

Because it means if you trade CFD's you just made a metric FUCKTUN of money over night.

47k per 13k, which isn't bad at all.

I'm too retarded to bother with stocks.

What is an CFD?
Why such a spike?
Why is it so hard to get to 20k? As in how would the economy look like if we were at 200,000 right now?

CFD's are a high risk high reward.

This is plus500 it has a practice account with 25k so you can gitgud at trading.

When something happens in the world, it messes with the stocks, like our dollar that goes up and down.

This has a live stock feed so you can see your money increase/decrease.

You have to pay tax on what you buy then you have to make that back to cover your cost.

But you can put stops on things so you don't go into debit, it's more like gambling though.

See I just brough this 5 minutes ago, I shoulda "betted" on the market going back down like I originally thought, that's called "short" so you can pick which way the market is going.

In the past 5 minutes it's changed, now if it rose a little more i could make a few K of fake money.

German 30 is ready for a pump n dump?

No idea what the heck you talking about boy.
You trying to sell me something?

Telling you what a CFD is and how it works.

cdf.gsfc.nasa.gov/html/FAQ.html

Fuck wrong link, fucking google.

investopedia.com/articles/stocks/09/trade-a-cfd.asp

> Stocks up
> Treasury yields up
> Dollar... down
WTF IS GOING ON BIZ?!

how much leverage can you use with a plus500 account?

also

>I'm too retarded to bother with stocks

im sure cfds require more skill to trade. you cant open a cfd account with a big 4 (aus of course) unless you have x amount in assests and y income per year

No idea about leverage but you can fund your account with paypal.

Here's my return from 13k fake money.

I shoulda dumped the 20k I have laying around into this.

i wonder why a proclaimed billionaire doesn't relate to the average amefican

Based Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=ElqKqvi4ffY&list=PLncPFihKS3CQvGguXAtBjp4kc6omGAShy&index=1

the Teddy Roosevelt of our time
he's taking us to the moon

Those are called "widows", kid. Get your shit straight

ez, everyone is anticipating significant growth with fulfilling pro-business campaign promises that so far he's been knocking out of the park

>de-regulate, expedite federal review processes - any business that deals with government knows how atrociously, unacceptably fucking long things take to process at the municipal, state, and federal levels. Your application literally just sits at some union employee desk for 5 months before being transferred to another department. It's terribly inefficient and a bloated bureaucracy to the fullest extent of the word. Changes to this like the hiring freeze do more to stimulate production than lowering corporate taxes ever could. Lowering taxes doesn't drive growth, it only enhances gains. This exec order hits the underlying issue - it's taking the cork out of the bottle.

>paves way for quick approval for Keystone and Dakota access. There is literally nothing wrong with pipeline. It's the safest method of fluid transport and states/municipalities reap huge royalties off having these pipelines pass through their lands which go to pay for your rec centers, roads, street lights, schools, etc. Also the demand for oil isn't going anywhere, cucking your domestic O&G industry isn't going to change shit. Norway has one of the highest GDP/capitas and it's largely because they're the 5th largest exporter of oil/capita. The US has enough untapped conventional/shale oil reserves to be energy independent and a net exporter. It also has the advantage of being a refiner as well as a producer. TO THE MOON.

>long overdue major public infrastructure works. Long-term as well as short-term benefits from building new highways, expanding electrical grid, installing new pipeline, etc.

>re-visiting trade deals. Protectionist policy in general is bad economic principle. I think he's bluffing here though and will simply re-visit them to use US leverage to strike down harmful trade barriers and put beneficial new ones. America first.

What do you guys think? NAK going crazy tomorrow?

Going to pile on JNUG tomorrow.

I've got 800 bucks left, what to do?

>There is literally nothing wrong with pipeline.
Except pipelines leak into the ground all the time.

>any business that deals with government knows how atrociously, unacceptably fucking long things take to process at the municipal, state, and federal levels
Like dealing with worker safety issues and environmental concerns. Yeah, those things would take a long time.

You're not getting the benefit, wall street does. Those jobs that are coming have already been automated. We might get a few jobs, but if he invested in infrastructure, there would be more low lying fruits for ex factory workers to take advantage of. The wall is a beginning, but it's just a token gesture when immigrants can also come by boat, and more will do so.