What type of car does Chad drive?

What type of car does Chad drive?

Ur mum

t.Chad

Lifted 4x4 diesel GMC Sierra

c63

Which kind of Chad?

City, redneck or ghetto?

Chad isn't a nigger or a redneck, he's a suburban phenomenon.

Fucking stacy

>suburban
i guess you answered it yourself

Jeep Wrangler OR 328i

Alternatively he doesn't drive, he bench presses the earth to move it directly where he needs to be

I drive a 97 Camaro z28 with my mullet flowing in the wind. My Camaro has t-tops.

automatic BMW 3 series

>t-tops
Virgin detected

>Jeep

>Mustang

>Bigass SUV

>Camaro

>Challenger

>Mid-tier BMW

>Shitvette

>assuming

Back in the 90s it was F-bodies and Mustangs and SUVs, specifically Jeep WJ, Cherokees, and Wranglers as well as modded/slammed mini-trucks
Now I'd have to say an imported car, Camaro or mustang, lifted truck, or some sort of SUV

>imported car

lol no

>imported car
N.O.

That's Chav not Chad

Uh yeah, I've seen little teenage jock looking fuck stains driving 4-door Skylines and Laurel's, and what's that other Nissan sedan that starts with a C? Those too

Those are fags, not Chad's. Chad would NEVER drive anything with less than 8 cylinders

>he thinks Chad's are one type
You do realize a Chad can come from a poor background as much as a rich one, right? They don't all go for muscle or just anything with 8 cyl

Nissan Cedric?

>Chad isn't a nigger or a redneck, he's a suburban phenomenon.

That's it
Exactly, which means he doesn't limit himself to just any 8 cyl vehicle, how fucking thick are you?

Clapped out Toyota

Lifted pick up or a BMW

My name is actually Chad. I drive a Kia Optima. It is ok.

Negative. Chad drives a boring sedan like a G35 or a base 3 series. He has no concept of performance except what the BROsure says and doesn't care about your two step system in your Accord.

He doesn't care about going fast because he has enough money from the job his dad landed him at the firm not to. He's a complete fucking normies.

The character you're looking for is the Subtly Autistic Car Fag. The one who drives a roided out SN95 or a WRX with 30PSI of boost because it makes his gains seem worth it when he strikes out with every girl in the bar.

The kind of guy who owns a 383 stroker Nova II and can't figure out why girls aren't interested in him. The one who can rattle off every factoid about every GM product after 58 but doesn't know the social cues that determine if a girl is interested.

a z71 tahoe with tinted windows

As a Challenger owner, I resent the implication. I've never met a fellow owner (with a V8) that wasn't the stereotypical stealth turbo autist Mopar enthusiast.

No ALPHA DUDEBRO is going to settle for a fat Challenger when the Camaro and Mustang seem more homo erotically powerful.

I'm in a fraternity at a major school in the southeast. Chad does not drive a G35 or a base 3 Series. He drives a lifted truck.

That's just southernfag Chad. Midwest Chad has a Camaro or Mustang and will defend it to the death against the other. He might have a lifted truck though.

Ex-miner Hilux

>the southeast
>Chad

I think you mean Daryl. Daryl lost his virginity to a vacuum cleaner and would rather have a twelve pound bass than Victoria's Secret model pussy.

Down here in the great state of Texas, Chad has a G35.

The G35 is literally a family car.

>Exhibit A

>Exhibit B

Flip the brights switch and vaporize the car in front of you.

A motorcycle. Not a cuck cage

Veeky Forums btfo

>not having led bar on your front axle
wew

Maybe Chad from 1980

Current day Chad likes barge muscle cars like the Camaro, Challenger and Mustang or a lifted truck with a bunch of shitty aftermarket accessories.

Wrangler with "life is good" decals

Recent model Honda Accord with excessive camber

Relatively recent model European luxury car (dad passed it down after buying current year model with cash)

Vape Wagon, blue white or black, with gold rims

Any mustang

>Camaro
>Wrangler
>Mustang GT

where do chavs get that kind of dosh??? asking for a friend

>Chad
>trapping himself in a shitty cage box

chad rides a dual sport single cylinder motorcycle with a top speed of 70 mph

>Stacy can't you see, you're just not the girl for me?

i know a chad with an escape

Like 4 or 5 of them put all their dole money together and lease it. Then they take turns driving it on different weeks

As much fun as it is to troll this board, I sometimes forget how much of turbo autists most of you faggots are. My mistake thinking you idiots could differentiate between a legitimate alpha male and fellow autists lower on the spectrum and a modicum of social capability.