/dlg/ Duel Links General

Have fun not getting one yet again edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Yugi is in Duel World till May 8th with new prize cards. Now you can not get them and Union attack
>Level 50 Kaiba will appear in Duel World sometime mid May
>The Paradox Brothers (maybe just one?) will be unlockable as a playable duelist sometime at the end of May. More details will come later
>New pack has the first Psychic type
monsters, but its mostly junk. New players should spend gems elsewhere
>Tons of characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>a handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cock
duellinks.gamea.cum

>Baby's boner guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Anusdroid emulator
bigdick.com/ (download, install, make a assfunnel account, download dick links from the playstore)
There's also Bluestacks, etc.

>Outdated Dong Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_cucking_guide/

>A few dick tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for cuck play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it. Also has several meaty dicks in the mix. If you are stupid don't even bother though.
- Turn your game speed up to full
- Playing on your penis is the only way to play PVP as Nox can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Meat
- Everyone with a prismatic Enemy Controller is a retard
- Untill rewards are modified to adjust the increase in difficulty, it is not advised to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Man I really suck. If you just could get Mai to drop her skills I could build my harpies deck

What is Ishizu looking at /dlg/?

A Koran

>fucking up the OP
Do you suck dick?

her first hijab she's about to eternally wear

just got last gamble the other day
fucking 5 ones in a row, this skill is the most rage inducing shit.

Hailey a best

A giant rock. Pretty impressive one.

Looks the same as it always has. Sure you aren't buttmad you don't have Union attack?

So what do ya'll think of this event? It was my first time and I thought it was pretty cool..mostly.

RNG just fucked me over big time, you know? Toon Decks don't have a lot of support so they kinda suck in this game. Even so, it's hard to get those damn cards, since Pegasus likes to reward you with his jewgold instead. The card drop rate is awful and you don't really get rewared for the effort you put in.

I heard this was the third Toon World event? Doesn't seem like they learned shit.

Weird way to spell Christine

What do you think.

I win probably 2-3/5 duells but I'm looking for any possible improvements.

You have good taste, at least.

The point rewards were acceptable. The drop rates for the cards was not. Grinding for eternity to get 1 super that isn't the one you want isn't fun.

Also it was bullshit that they nerfed skill drop rates from Pegasus. Playing for eternity to get a competitive skill also isn't fun, especially since you can't even buy them with money. It's not like it cuts into Konami's wallet

Let's us know how much you win when you leave bronze 3

Buy more Boosted Duel Orbs to farm those keys, goy.

>have to tribute summon 150 times to get to the next level
goddamn it. did you guys just cheese this?

I tried using a similar deck, but it bricks too much

Yours don't?

I got 3 Union Attacks last time
What I want is 2 more Rain of Mercy for my Simochi deck

Your auto duel deck should have 2-3 5-6 star tribute monsters. Will be done before you know it

I actually just looked at my statistics and it says I've done 151 tribute summons (but this didn't change after a game I tribute summoned in). Does this shit get bugged?

Just got past 4m and got my first toon masked sorcerer. How are you fags doing?

you have to do it all over again if it's for a stage mission
you better work bitch

It can do. I've found that holding back and not doing all the combos in one move helps. Originally had a mirror wall instead of mystic box which helped a bit. Gokipon doesn't tend to help either I've found. What was your deck?

My stage mission is to duel against mako and this gameco site says the requirement for that is 150 tribute summons.

>1st toon sorcerer 4 million points in
>only 1 toon world
awwwwww
sweetie!

With how terrible my luck is i'm glad I got at least one of each.

And I got 3 toon mermaids so my toon deck won't be absolute garbage

>toon deck
>not absolute garbage
Too cute
I wish I could give you some of my extra toon cards but Konami doesn't let us trade anything

the essence of the game is making trashy decks and trying to make them optimal enough to win at least one time against a meta deck or be top tier on meme tournaments/duels.

Otherwise everybody would only farm with Mai, go for three mirror walls and optimize their Hunting Ground builds

You underestimate how bad Toons without the Kingdom are.

I'm not the guy, I already have all of Pegasus rewards and even got Hunting Ground from farming him.

Think about this; some people are happy making stupid decks that maybe win one time out of 10 against a meta deck. This guy gets happiness out of OTKing one Relinquished player with Toon Magician Girl + Toon Rollback and doesn't care about the other duels. He cares about the quality of his wins, not the quantity. That's the reason crap like Toon, Viper and Doomsday Horror decks are a thing

Not OP, but I've also tried a insect beatdown deck. I think double summon would be a good addition, as it allows you to either have another insect with arsenal bug or pull a bee-list -> worm bait -> draw -> tribute combo.

Sorry I was feeling a little extra autistic today.
I like using pet decks too.
I want to use Toons so bad too but I can't do it without my Briefcase and Shadow.

That'd be nice, unfortunately Konami knows that blocks their sheckels.

How cute. Is baby liking his first event?

>moddedapkretard first rodeo

Just put decent level 5-6 monsters in your autoduel deck and you'll grind it out eventually.

How cute. Is baby liking his modded APK?

>No union attack
>have to do 300k effect damage
alright yugi boy if you don't drop that shit imma need to slap your ass

>anything i dont like is the work of a modded apk retard
LMAOing at your life right now

This is my deck
I wish I had that Odion drop

:)

oh yeah, user, sure, you have so many gems and so many cards because of your hard work!

Yeah I actually did work hard pal. Thanks for noticing ;)

i got more points than that and I only used the kaiba starter deck

>japanese translation is Mermaid Archer
>art is clearly of a mermaid who is shooting a bow
>lets call her Red Archery Girl

>modded APKs are the reason konami isn't giving anyone useful shit from legendary duelist events
l m a o

How do I improve this deck. Already thinking about cutting my out Reincarnation and Nobleman.

if you want to run fiends so hard go for Doomsday Horror.dek instead, you will win maybe 1 out of 10 games instead of 1 out of 100 games

>4.5 Hours until Pegasus event finishes
>4 Hours until full respawn of SDs
>1 Toon Mermaid away from full 3 card acquisition of Duel Rewards for the event

Last chance lads

See that red trash can? That's step one

I'm trying to duel a friend and it's not working. He can send me a challenge but when I click "Start PVP Duel" nothing happens. When I try to send him a challenge, nothing happens. No screen change taking me to matchmaking or anything. What the fuck?

Based Konami!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I closed the app, went back to game & resumed duel, I still couldn't see my cards. Tried again, still couldn't. Came to post that image, go back into game "Quick Victory" win.

lel lads

Trashcan Retard Detected. Maybe you could actually try making a suggestion instead of making the same boring reply for the billionth time?

Definitely get rid of the swordsman and throw in another fiend, possibly get rid of those normal traps?

Post your achievements. I've already converted about 10 card of sanctity.

7.4 million points

Oops, that was the time I got HHG

>Oops

Oh user, you know you're being smug ;)

I was intending to post the HHG screenshot later, I only screwed up the order ;)

does pegasus show up in the movie?

He's in the Pyramid of Light and Bonds Beyond Time

So /dlg/ when did you finally realize that Dark Magician Girl was best girl?

Free sr to convert

crystal seer is the superior qt3.14

>Crystal seer superior in any way
nah

Kinda prefer Mana since she actually has a personality and is a lovable goofball.

Deep down I bet she's just as lewd as her Shadow Realm Manifestation :D

you mean silent magician

Muh mermaid girl

whens event finish

How fucking vile

thicc

>tfw no toon red archery girl

>Auto Duel set to on
>Enemy winning
>Have no useful cards in hand, only 2 blue-eyes
>draw kaibaman
>literally only need that to win
>AI sets it face down and ends turn
>lose

I've seen the AI do these sort of things for a while now. I'm starting to believe the auto AI is set to intentionally throw some games at higher levels. Maybe it's done to make us want to pay for orbs or something but it's become very obvious. At first I thought it was the AI having trouble with more advanced plays (Cyber Stein + Magic Javelin to save self) but lately it's been doing it with extremely simple moves. I'm talking ignoring the fact that I have an equip card in my hand and a lv4 with enough combined attack defeat an opponent's monster to turn the game around, but it decided to just set it or not do anything and end my turn.

just went against my very first tea burner
what a motherfucker

SO close, if I had the first turn, my Cerberus would have been a ohko from all the tokens she wouldve eaten

Fuck all Kaibaman Blue Eyes shitters.

Fucking little assholes. If he had just ONE card in his hand.

Shit. Apparently they're also rotating cards out from the Trader tonight. Guess that's even more deck ideas I can't follow through on. Mainly just Simochi though.

I've seen The Vagabond summon Sphere Kuriboh in attack mode once, so it's not just Autoduel's AI.

Sucks to suck boi.
Here have a Big Deak

>I've seen The Vagabond summon Sphere Kuriboh in attack mode once, so it's not just Autoduel's AI.

Even the Vagabond has a lower level duel AI for newer players. He stops doing that shit once you hit lv30 or above, otherwise anyone below lv20 would never stand a chance against him. His RNG pool of decks is replaced by an even better RNG pool as well.

So can we trade cards among friends in this?

I was really stressing over losing obnoxious celtic guard

Are you kidding?
I've seen my AI use Relinquished and tribute it just to clear the field

It pulls some cheeky moves sometimes

I wish
Can you imagine? One guy on here would be farming for everyone else

>Are you kidding?
>I've seen my AI use Relinquished and tribute it just to clear the field
>It pulls some cheeky moves sometimes

Sometimes I'll just turn the AI on to see what throw moves it'll play, especially during Vegabond duels, because it does it more often against him.

That sucks ass. I have all these UR and SRs I don't even need but I didn't want to convert them because I KNOW these are very useful to other players, but just don't interest my play style.

GIBE SPHERE KURIBOH
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I play this on the shitter and before sleeping

If I ever start going up ranks, I think I'm gonna get salty for missing out on the early cards and quit eventually

the strongest

>rotating cards out of the trader

They're doing what? I didn't knew they did that.

I've noticed the AI always attacks the worst possible targets to miss out on damage bonuses. Every time I get Blue-Eyes out, it attacks the face down and uses tribute fodder to go for game.

Mako deck with Big Wave, Angler, LDD/Suijin is still my favorite deck right now. Feels good to be a freaky fish guy, tbqh.

alright I posted my deck yesterday but I've been tweeking it. I haven't looked up any online decks since I'm just trying to learn how to make a not shit deck and so far this is what I've come up with. any major offenses that stand out here? just drew that dweller in the depths and figured a 3 star hitting 2200 attack because of one banner of courage would be pretty neat.

ALSO I just want to make sure I understand this right. are the boxes set up so that if I draw every pack in a box I'm guaranteed to get all of the UR cards listed or is it still up to chance?

I think it does that with the logic of "I don't know what's the def of that face down card".

You can bait it into wasting it's more powerful attacks by setting cards face down yourself.

The numbers you see next to each card in the box are what's left inside. If you buy every pack left, you're guaranteed that many of each card. So, yes, buying out the box will guarantee you every UR.

>tfw there is a LVl. 51 SD deck built around this card

I just dropped $50 on this shit at midnight trying to move on from beatdown decks. Have I lost control of my life?

And if you reset you can get multiples of them?

and hey the game decides to let me try it first thing.
good to hear, thanks.

when

Beatdown decks work tho fucking fag

This game needs more banter between LDs, even if they don't have that much interaction in the show.

>Playing with character lines on

>tfw mil decks are extremely powerful because everyone starts with 16 cards due to small deck and the worm card can drop you to 7 if you run just 3.