I mean right to say the least

I mean right to say the least.

>memetexting on facebook.

donald looks pretty aryan though.

>american education

the similarities are non existent
german ppl had no jobs or safety and humiliated after a war
americans are crying because they cant rebuy their SUV every 5th year

True but im talking about the clear propaganda promotes about WW2. Sure they might be similar but the only way they are similar is at a time early on people didn't think they could rise to power, from there it completely changes to Hitler using fear and a whole bunch of illegal shit to take power, Trump will probably lose because he can't do that today. But anyhow no one else can think who would make a picture like this other than a Hillary shill.

Ik Right like wtf, anyone who knows History can see right through this shit but there are hundreds of thousands sharing this picture. Makes you think whos behind it if not political forces.

yes, moron.
The internet is a mass communications platform. People are going to use it to spread their messages across. It happens in relevant countries all the time.

I mean do you understand that these pictures are made by politician agents and are spread via that way. Do you realize this is propaganda. That we live in a corrupt democracy?

Before someone reports and the hotpocket deletes this thread, can someone tell me how the internet evolved into this comms juggernaut that controls our lives more and more each day?

Lets make this into a good, intellectual thread, not a political shitfest that gets deleted.

its about as corrupt as drawing political cartoons.

And Donald paints the same picture.

Just looking at his debate performance alone

>Muh jobs are being taken to Mexico and China
>Muh terrorism and mass shootings
>Muh military is weak and we don't win anymore

The realities of his argument are nowhere near comparable but you can't dispute that he's trying to paint the same picture.

Americans haven't won a war since korea, and even that was a draw.

Well duh. I bet agencies had access to the Internet before they made it public, they knew and know it could be good for influencing and controlling the masses through mind control. They form everyone's opinion's on both sides and let the public chose who they want. Not paranoid, factual.

Its more sly, plus they are trying to blend into the public by creating shit like this. There are hunderds of internet trolls dedicated to changing history and votes on the internet.

>What is the first Gulf War

>dat neandertal and sapiens as profile picture

Democracy was a mistake

Thats actually my picture lol, and yes i believe in evolution. It reminds me of where I really am and in what time of the mammals.

>arabs
>warfare
next you are going to say that the OBL raid was a war against pakistan.

Must be hard not understanding what evolution is, maybe when you evolve a little more you will be able to grasp it.

>reddit arrowing on facebook
>shills

Not sure whats more embarrassing, that shitty propaganda or the guy sperging out in response to it.

The internet spiralled far more out of control than the US had imagined. It is strange to think that the NSA was monitoring MUDs and early BBS forums.

political cartoons are just like that, except they are printed in a different medium.
>dedicated to changing history.
unless it is not academic work, it's useless. How is paid workers for hillary or trump any different than TV adverts?

They are re-writing history here don't you think people should know what really happened. I thought this was histories and humanity's Board.

>N-no that one doesn't count because I say so!!

Dude there are employees of the government whose job is it to cover up certain things on the internet and change past stories. Fact.

sure thing. I totally believe you. Just now there is a hotpocket whose house is being busted open by FBI quick response teams and he is going to delete this thread when they point their guns at him.

Care to post it? I like the neandertal confident expression while the sapiens just shy.

calm down m8, I could also post this one if this would be less triggering for you.

Dude you don't have to believe me there are many documented cases including in wiki links evidence of corporations and private interest hiring people to remove things of the internet and doctor stories and fabricate facts.

>Corporations and private interests
>Government employees

>republicans cry Obama is Hitler

>they now elect a real Hitler clone

How in the fuck do they not see it?

>that facial expression in the second panel
>that strawman
>that style

Is this fucking Dobson?

do you think there was ever a same sex relationship between a neanderthal and a human, that would be heartwarming

no
hitler blamed the incompetent government, the gommies and the winners, he was painting a picture of a nation kept down by foreign forces

how is that remotely possible for the US

>Trump says nobody in our government understands what they're doing
>They don't know how to defeat ISIS or how the economy works
>He knows more than the generals
>Says the US is being kept down by China and Mexico
>Nobody respects us anymore, Russia doesn't respect us, China doesn't respect us
>Global warming is literally a hoax created by China to take US manufacturing jobs
>Mexicans are being sent into the US to steal jobs

Again, these aren't realities but they are what Donald Trump is running on.

yes, just like private interest groups and corporations pay journalists.

Only, it keeps getting harder to do in a post internet world because you cannot suppress all the information available once it leaks. Once it's out, its out.

>trained civil servants don't know how the country is run
>I, a guy who used corporate loopholes to pay less taxes knows how to run a country.

>I, a guy who is proud of not paying income tax and of people losing their homes for my benefit, know how to run a country

I feel bad for the people trying to run his campaign. The guy just doesn't know when to stop talking.

The information is about about WW2 but people still manage to find and believe false information about it.

*is out

yes, because people aren't interested in more than high school history and depend upon memes. If a person is more interested in how hitler comes to power, they can peruse that information at their leisure.

Ok Ayn Rand

what?
It's literally true though. We have the sum of human knowledge at our disposal and we shitpost on a australian penis boasting forum.