USED CAR PLEASE HELP (URGENT)

I just test drove a ws6 trans am with 82k miles. It's crazy cheap only $5200 but has some problems. Please I need some serious answers should I buy this.
Pros:
> Ridiculously fast for the price, 340+ hp and ran a sub 5 second 0-60 from a rolling start when I tested it. Got up to 120 no problem
> Mostly stock, exterior is decent and good tires and shifted decent on the highway
> I can assrape any ricer retard I meet at a stoplight
Cons:
> has been totaled from a front end crash, rebuilt title and no airbags
> electronics are p bad, windows doesn't work
> autotragic
> t tops
> has these error codes ( idk are these bad??)
> oil pressure gauge was flying around once I stared driving it hard also slightly drifted to right when I started driving it
> interior looked like a rabid badger tore through it
Well Veeky Forums wat do? It's not gonna last long at this price I need to make a decision in a day or two

3k civic. In manual.
>buying an auto trans am ever

its going to last at that price because its a piece of shit.

Seems like it's got a lot of problems. If you aren't ready to take them on, I'd pass. That front end crash and pulling to the right are pretty big red flags. For that price you could get a pretty nice third gen trans am with a 350 and have a grand or two to put into it. Might want to consider that

> implying I don't already have a dd
I want something fun that I can burn rubber with on weekends dumbass

Salvage titles always attract retards like flies to shit.

>driving an auto for a weekend car
If anything your dd should be auto and your weekend car manual.

lmao OP this dude just roasted you. you gonna sit there and take that?

>salvage title
Run away. It's worthless.

I won't!!!

Well I'm glad you're letting me know it's a bad deal... I don't know much about cars that's why I'm asking... all I know is that it was a fucking blast to drive and it will be fun to smoke the Mexicans at My work who brag about their modded integras... but I'm a student so I'm not sure if I want to spend the time and effort to keep it running good...

Spend a few grand more for a clean one. They're still not too expensive

Yeah this definitely isn't the one you want. I'd save up a bit more and get a better one. Probably in the 8k range. But even if you got a mint condition one, you're going to want to be prepared to learn to fix it. It's a 15 year old sports car and while the engines and transmissions are solid, there's going to be little things that go wrong

>has been totaled from a front end crash, rebuilt title and no airbags
Did you take it to a mechanic? Rebuilt titles are not necessarily always a bad thing, sometimes the issues have been fixed and you're able to get a nice car very cheap. Making sure a mechanic inspects it is the key though. That being said, that TA just has too many issues.

Just adding to this as well, did you check insurance? More insurances will not cover rebuilt titles. Liability is about all you can get.

You can get a decent LS1 car for under $10k. C5 corvettes are $12-15k

Does your state require you to pass emissions on old vehicles? If you are from California you are fucked, but here in Mass vehicles older than 15 years are only tested for safety and visual smoke from the exhaust.

OP DO NOT BUY
with all those problems you'd never get your money back on that thing, and the reliability is going to be sketchy

you'd be better off looking at non crashed cars
and keep in mind c5 corvettes are dropping under the $10k mark now, just looking now online there is one for 8 with 125k mi which is surely better than a crashed lemon.

Just save up and get a nicer one. It's not worth it with all those problems.

>rebuilt title

Kek. It's hot garbage man. You'll never resell it...you won't even be able to trade it in...it's literally worth 2k tops

But it goes much faster than anything you can get for 5k

>But it goes much faster
But look at how much shit is wrong with it. You could easily spend over 7k fixing all of that. And that's even assuming you can fix it all.

I'm an 02 SS owner.

Those codes mean he has royally fucked the exhuast somehow, you likely don't have O2 sensors and if you do they're not functioning. He probably tuned around the MAF somehow, so you can almost guarantee reliability issues and single digit MPGs. These cars do mid-20s highway if tuned correctly.

He also ripped out the AIR system, a common beginners mod, but he failed to tune the code out. This guy abused this thing.

>sub 5 second 0-60 from a rolling start
lol

Just in case you're legit, don't buy.

He most likely installed LT headers and never had it tuned. It's really not bad for the car just won't be at it's full potential. I had those codes for a while with no issues other than the annoying engine light. Salvage automatically means you should think twice. Ws6 and somewhat low miles is good but $5200 is steep. I'd lowball the fuck out of him if you want it. I'm talking 3500 max.