The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Have you paid your respects to the Thundergod today /ffg/?

Can we please stop indulging Yams and maybe he'll go away or something

They need to localize this already or are they waiting for the Dissidia FF Arcade PS4 to promote it with the mobage?

no

stop bullying

They're waiting for BE GL to die of natural causes like Mobius and RK before shooting themselves in the foot by killing it early.

Yams is /ourautist/

Anyone down for Gaff normal/hard?

>4* Vitality Motes in the next multiplayer bonus battle

are you ready?

Oh good, those are actually about to be an issue for once.
Spirit is still my bane though, followed by brave/wisdom.

sure, make the room

I can't wait to waste them immediately after raiding next time

>Listening to Yams and making a Tifa OP
Fucking why

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!

Going up now.
Being a bit silly with the party since these aren't belias.

Because not everybody is as autistic as you.

Is as autistic as yams*
Don't worry about that typo.

I guess i'll just open to public?

This lightning fanart is nice because it ignores her actual hairstyle and gives her something attractive.

>Motes are back
>No new ones tho
Why do they do this?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

They should release a mote dungeon for every realm. It shouldn't be very difficult for DeNa but Multiplayer is our new source for motes.

Did nothing right either.

And what did he meme right?

And what did he do right?

Going to have an Apoc room up in 5 mins. Any suggestions from friendos who beat the apoc yesterday? Also, bring fungahs

I only need Gaff hard desu

>Connection shits itself
Fuck me, remaking gaff normal in a moment.

Just means i can do some ahriman for those last onion motes.

The next event is XII, right?

It better not be those fucking veggies again.

Thank you based Thunder God for taking a heathen like me under your wing

Every meme, user. We've memed through this before.

I tried to in RK and you spat on me. At least I still have my BE Oldmandeau to carry me.

pulled him from this ff6 banner. Bought his exclusive materia too. thank you mister bloom

Have you considered not calling random people Yams or calling out his posts? Because you're just as bad for the general

More fungahhhs for maximum fungahhh

Shut up Yams

T-thanks...

Rooms up btw

>BE Cid
Gamebreaking and can let you clear content 5 times harder than what you could without him
>RK Cid
Pretty good DPS

I think you made out friendo

>1 minute apart

I'm onto you Yams

Need anything specific yet? I haven't even looked at the MP fights yet

Gaia's cross stacks with Agrias' bsb cmd1 right?

Well that's going up now.

>implying I need to wait a minute
fuck off /oneguy/

it doesn't they're the same buff ID

but the def bonus from shield bash does stack, try that.

Apoc+ Room: I can swap out tyro for a DPS if we want, since we have wall and healers covered

up to you guys though

I suppose. I honestly wasn't aiming for him, more for the other things in that banner, but I didn't even get those either. I really have everything I need in RK to be competent, I just pull on what I feel like I want purely for nostalgic/personal reasons. Fuck the meta I'm saving for Dirge of Cerberus

I can't wait to instantly blow them on Faris to get dancer 5*.

I'm glad that picture gets used as much as it does.

>No breakdowns
welp

Also, It seems like everyone is focusing on Belias and leaving the adds. I know people beat it last night. Any suggestions?

>pass user since 2007

W H A T

>implying im not everyone

The def buff stacks, yes

Opening gaff hard to public in 2 minutes for the last slot

Huh.
Well Agrias isn't 99 yet so i doubt it'll boost enough anyways, but i'll try making it after.

Would you say I II III and V are worth playing ?

It's probably fine. It can get pretty hairy if they start spamming gigaflare, so it's probably better to keep the heat off of Yshtola having to get wall back up.

V is the best, so yes.

III maybe.
V definitely.

For I, II and III, I'd say yes, provided you play a more recent version. They're very dated, but still pretty good on their own.

V is good in all versions though. The job system has held up extremely well and it's honestly pretty damn good in all incarnations.

yes
yes
no
hell yes

What do you have against III

Do people post discarded FFBE rerolls here? I just realized after a few days of play I have a handful people might want after rerolling like mad for Prishe.

>can't sort the vault by res type

What accessories have petrify res? I thought I had some but sorting my normal shit doesnt find any. I hope I didn't sell any

1 is worth playing, but only on PS1. 2 is not worth playing, 3 is worth playing, and 5 is worth playing.

poor dungeon design and job system where later ones are outright upgrades, not a fan. left me disappointed

seeas for V the GBA and Original are the better of the 3 versions to play, the ps1 is the slower of the three, the menues and battle take a bit to long.

When I was rerolling for the first time I ended up with an Y'sh without an Orlandeau and I was so depressed I had to drop it. The one I settled on had nothing but Thancreds in the raid compensation gacha.

soft bracer and jewel ring

>Nuke goes off and everyone fungaahs

Reminder bravely series is a FF ripoff made by squix who owns FF and we are more likely to see it in BE that RK

No user, he did everything right.
What do you think he did that wasn't right?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

Looks like ionly have the jeweled ring, and its just minor. Probably why I stored it

>Cid's OSB was lightning element right? I should go check real quick just to be su-
>This
What

Oh hey it does.
Was enough for Agrias to hit 4 times with just protect too.

>job system where later ones are outright upgrades
NO
SHIT?!

Post more nuclear fungaaahhs

its lightning/holy

>Shits on Bravely series for being a rip off
>Not a fucking word on Kingdom Hearts
Did Edea mrgrgr your mom or something?

No user, he did nothing right.
What do you think he did that wasn't wrong?

>Did Edea mrgrgr your mom or something

i dun geddit

What does it mean when it says "sacro"?

So how good is Yuna compared to the other units JP FFBE has?

Probably because you didn't actually play any of the Bravely series despite deeming it as a rip off.

We got lucky as fuck to get Ramza raised and back in shape, good shit

Celes is at 4/5 on paladin, three of those motes are literally all that separates her from 4* white magic. I can't wait.

I'm not the same guy and i don't see what Edea has to do with the Bravely series

It's weird how RK's MP is still so buggy. I waited to get that first TG off until I saw Shout activated, and it still somehow went off first.

Yeah, that's one of the nice things about SBs with utility. The party can bring skills they normally wouldn't have.

>sustained "Fungahs!" for over 30 seconds

That was fucking great guys. Thanks. Ult+ will be up in 2 mins if you feel like going again.

True that, to be fair all I got to do with him afterward was show off his BSB and give TGC some meter he didn't need kek

Then you should play it.

and that's how we know you didn't play it

Yeah same here. I saw another soul break go off after I saw it casted after guardian mog

The timing issue will never not suck, and it's unfortunate that it isn't even the worst thing about RK multiplayer.

Every little bit helps!

Mr. Typhon is stacked

2/4 for Belias U+, get in here

I like FFIII but I agree with him there. It's not something everyone would like. It also feels less like a job system and more just a "awakening" type deal you find in an mmo. It's not bad though, just a bit off putting imo.

ult+ up bring fungah or kys

I agree with most of that, but I'd like to say that at least with an awakening-esque system, you could carry over something. In 3, they're just outright different jobs

>Those Soft Bracers
jealous as fuck desu

How is Ramza's BSB? I have been using it recently as a RW a few times since I no longer have a need for a RW hastega and I like it. Would it be something worth pulling for when it next comes around even if I don't have any other Ramza relics at the moment or would it be better to use it as a RW?