/meg/ - Mass Effect General

Do a backflip Edition.

>MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/nzHengz9

>MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

>Furfag turian degeneracy:
pastebin.com/q4bD0MDQ

>MegSev adventures (has anyone even bothered using it in years? Let me answer this, no.):
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of (needed, no one's going to make a new one, because the last game blew gay men behind mcdonalds):
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/
Still hasn't fixed shit

Last thread;

Probably the last thread I will make till I get my OC, so yeah have fun not having me shit on your waifus until I get some fun posting material.

They kinda-sorta did. I've used Casual a bunch and it's resulted in Ryder being a dick.

It's just not consistent since Casual can also be chill nice guy. It's pretty context dependent.

>Helghastanon leaving
Oh, happy days!

Nobody likes you.

Nobody likes your shitty scifi shooter franchise, which isnt even mass effect related.

kill you are self, helgast user.

I love the smell of waifubashing in the morning

My Scott's going to marry Vetra!

The concept was great, having multiple choices in various situations that would shape the character of the MC and decisions that would have long running consequences (good or bad). The fact that it remained a black/white morality was dumb though, and the third game completely ignoring your characters development for a shitty guilt plot to help tie their shitty writing together completely ruined ME3.

I'm glad that there is no P/R system, but that would be preferable over the current choice of passive bitch and witty finger snapping chode.
Or at least have the choices actually say what you're going to say

>He's leaving
HUZZA the gods have answered our prayers
till I get my oc I will probably fuck off and stop tripfagging
Who knows I might just shittalk other more active generals and their waifus ragnaros user is my next trip probably
>I need to ruin my chances of getting rid of him when he is is practically admitting to just fucking off

Hey helghastfaggot, I think you should Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.
So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death. -KL

good OP, but you're still a faggot.

If you could travel back in time, how would you fix Andromeda's story?

easy mode: Rebuild it from the ground up. You can eschew entire characters and plots and themes if you want.

hard mode: you have to keep every character, but you can rewrite them to such a degree that theyre different. You must still have a colonization and find-a-new-home theme.

nightmare mode: you can only change character dialogue and details of missions and plots.

Dante must be SJW friendly mode:

You have to find a way to make the game that exists as it exists now good, but without dramatically altering the characters, they're dialogue, or their personality. You must also keep the overarching plot intact. Also on top of that, you have to find a way to shove an anti-colonialism, "whites/imperialists are evil" message into the game, while still being able to claim that it wasnt your intention to include the agenda.

>KLed again

Even Jaal thinks Ryder is a wuss.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Cora a cute

Maybe, but Jack is a sexy.

I agree

Why is Shepard wearing eyeliner

yeah

Share your Coras, user. My PC is a toaster and I don't have good screenshots

Should I post some OC too?

whatever

Why is she spazzing out

Vederia told her to shut the fuck up about the damn manuals.

It's the butthurt during the End of the Asari Ark mission, and it's right before she drops her manuals and snitches.

>Go to the R&D terminal
>Research the latest rank for the Piranha
>go to develop one
>Not enough Iron
>And Eezo
>you're certain you had plenty of both
>Check the development log
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Who the fu-
>Cora
>That god damn asariboo
>Walk over to the Plantroom
>Door is locked and you can hear muffled asari warchants
>Start banging on the door yelling her name
>She turn the warchants louder
>Oh this bitch
>Call Kallo and have him override the lock
>The door slides open revealing the horror within
>Cora is spread eagle on the bed coated in kid-safe blue bodypaint
>Sweat, paint, and bodily fluid stain the sheets
>With the help of biotics she's thrusting the handles of three disciples into her various holes while jacking off the remaining two
>she's so focused she doesn't even realize your here
>You try not to throw up as the smell of blueberry lube,, sex, and paint assail your nose
>her one women gangbang reaches it's peak
>"BUUUH THUUU GUDUZZZZZZ"
>she finally releases the abused shotguns and turns over making eye contact with you
>shock spreads across her face as she realizes half the crew just witnessed her asarO-face
>she grabs the stained sheets in an attempt to hide her shame as she screams at you
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE
GO GO GO

Where would Vetra want to get married? Would she care where? I assume turians have some sort of tradition for this but she says she's not really a member of turian society anymore. Are there even any religious buildings in Andromeda? Would she just want to get a document for it from the Initiative and go on with her life or would she want to make a big ceremony out of it?

Amazing

>tripfag OP
Kill yourself. Seriously.

She'd go for something simple and sweet, to inconvenience as few people as possible. Probably officiated by Kesh.

She wouldn't skimp on getting hold of some wicked bootleg liquor for the reception though.

I was expecting new OC, user

Favorite character in Andromeda go

Moshae

Drack/Vetra.

Suvi because I want to bang her.

broRyder

Sara Ryder!

Drack is my nigga.

Jaal and Drack

Drack
Avela

Astra

Ellen

Drack/Kallo

Vetra, Kallo, and best boy

no one

Pic unrelated

About to land on Voeld for the first time. Aside from Jaal, who else has the most amount of unique dialogue? And has anyone found out the console commands for credits and stuff?

Peabee has a lot of content, dialogue, ass, or otherwise. Vetra and Drack are the GOAT companions though. Their banter in the Nomad is the best.

Pic completely related.

If you want money, just hold on to your vendor trash until Eladaan. The two krogan merchants there at the fighting pit pay 100% value for items so you can make bank.

You're just as disgusting as Jaal is.

No bullying allowed user

She has literally the exact same face as Vetra. even has the same skin and eye colors.

This picture make me want to hurt someone

Every race reuses the same models. Even some of the humans, oh bioware..

But she doesn't have a fat sister, daddy issues, and a stupid visor.

>just as disgusting as Jaal is
>Jaal is cute and not disgusting at all
What did he mean by this?

kill yourself.

See

BIIIIG
MEEEEEAAATY
SIIIIID

Also Can I get an edit of any of the Austin powers Daddy issue parts but with Ventra?

You don't like toe beans?

Sure, just as soon as you remove yourself from the world for the good of humanity.

What the fuck is this

DELET THIS

Someone on /dag/ made it.

Dante's mode is literally impossible. That is like trying to make coffee without water or coffee beans.

Does she or anyone else (besides Jaal of course) have any extra or unique content specifically for Voeld and its quests?

>100% value
JESUS
Thank you user for this revelation.

so those dag cunts are good for something

>shoot a gun right next to someones ear
>they dont react at all

mass effect fields

Peebee usually has some comments about landmarks like the Vaults but nothing super detailed

>my sweat is sweating
What did he mean by this?

That's why it's Dante mode.

Also, would it kill bioware to redo Peedee's face model?

I think the black smear across her eyes could look really hot, but her general headshape is completely unappealing.

Slimmer cheeks, more rounded jaw.

You'll want to bring Drack with when you get to the Krogan Colony on Elaaden

Does Sara have nice treats?

Wtf is this

Of course! But only for nice boys with cute feet.

Good thing her boyfriend has cute little webbed toes!

Cease

Jaal's toes aren't webbed, silly, they're fused.

But moreso than the others? Thanks.

I didn't know there was one on Elaaden (or even what Elaaden is like) but I will, thanks.

Reminder that only truly intelligent people waifu the Moshae.

i'm going to marry avitus rix!

Yeah I'm spoiling that a bit but it is relevant to 1 or 2 conversations with NPCs.

Also a protip when you get to Elaaden, don't pause the game. Or if you do wear a pair of sunglasses.

What about gays? Whom is the superior husbando?

i keep asking myself why i even come here

Are we including those we can screw or just whoever?

Both, I suppose

It's not intelligent to be gay, user.

>spoiler mode:

The Archon gets more revealed about his personality over a longer period of time. We actually talk to him more. Same with his big cronies like the Archon's Sword. He gets an actual motivation that is actually connected to him feeling bad for the Jaardan who got axed by the Scourge, which he or one of his relatives made to kill them all. He wanted to exalt them, not kill them, so he's gonna exalt all the angara and thinks he can manipulate Meridian to do it extremely quickly. I want him to see himself as the good guy.

Alter the pacing dramatically. Achieving viability needs to be front-and-center with nothing else in the way. The Nexus had its supplies fucked up by the Scourge and stolen by the outlaws, the arks were all hit by the Scourge far before their solar system targets (to explain why they didn't just scout ahead and see that shit).

I'd also prefer to ditch the whole family. You're 2IC from the start, you pick your own background and everything like ME1. But that's not entirely necessary for your challenge.

Basically do this:

>Hyperion hits Scourge
>shitshit what the fuck
>you get woken up as it is manuevering out of the Scourge towards Habitat 7
>Same crashlanding/fight kett shit as normal, but have a lot more moral ambiguity (like you run into your crewmate already in a firefight rather than being executed) so you don't know what's actually up
>You see one of your guys get exalted right then and there, Husk Spike style (maybe at some sort of altar-thingy), maybe even your dad/Pathfinder
>SAM figures out Remnant tech and whatever, Pathfinder is dying/getting exalted and transfers SAM to you, etc etc
>Ok now the Nexus is SUPER fucked and imminently in danger of everyone dying
>you need water, food, and fuel, ASA fucking P
>this pushes you towards the other planets looking to set up outposts
>meet angara

1/2

Thread be slow as fuck.

END ACT 1

then...

>ALSO meet pre-spaceflight species, we're talking bone spears and shit
>more conflict with angara
>getting shit for Nexus requires pissing off tribals, gives Roekarr more motivation for existing
>Go to Kadara
>But this time let the player just slaughter everyone, including Reyes
>don't make the player have to take so much shit
>just let me kill these fucking niggers holy fuck they need to die
>resolve these conflicts some way or another, IN ANY ORDER YOU WANT (me1 style hub planets), can include as much "muh imperials" as you want
>now everyone is united or subjugated

END OF ACT 2

>go hunting for other arks
>find asari ark first
>that can basically play out as it did, maybe dump the fucking biotic barrier shit and contrive some other means for them to escape (like boarding and blowing up the kett cruiser)
>turn the Turian ark into a space hulk mission where Geth Hopper-style enemies (exalted salarians/turians) are chasing you and fucking your shit up
>make them niggas scary
>I WANT TO BE SPOOKED
>lastly you find the salarian ark, discover all the horrific things the kett have been up to and now you really know what those hopper things were
>that mission can basically play out as-is
>we learn that the Archon is looking for Meridian to exalt the whole cluster super fast, but we also get hints of his larger motivation and his internal struggle
>all the meridian shit can basically play out as is, but EXPLAIN how we're controlling the Remnant ships, or maybe we just wake up a Jaardan AI that gives us a sick Vigil-esque knowledge dump and then we go fight the Archon
>now that you know why the Archon is doing this, you can talk to him about it before the final fight like Saren
>maybe you can't make him kill himself, but you can find out more about exaltation and the kett
>fight him, kill him, yay we win
>BUT THE KETT EMPIRE LOOMS (DUM DUM DUM)

I think it ultimately comes down to Kallo, Avitus, Gil and Jaal.

I personally pick Kallo because he's pure and good hearted.

This cheating faggot made the thread before bumplimit.

These hours are always slow. In just a few hours it'll speed up a lot

oh, and fix all the stupid sidequest plots that make no sense. Like the salarian ark traitor quest. You literally break into a dude's apartment and somehow get a navpoint on Elaaden from some dust, and the conclusion is absolutely trash and should've had way more options for the player

Hope something new comes along in MP
Release a new character or map already.

So if I shoot down Poopoo's ex I'm unable to romance her? This isn't how I expected this to work.

Jaal is STRAIGHT

Yeah I know but I just meant in terms of guys, gay, bi, asexual and straight.