Whats wrong with the TT RS Veeky Forums?

Whats wrong with the TT RS Veeky Forums?

It's "TT" but not twin turbo

It doesn't come in manual. But I actually like they way it looks desu senpai.

>VAG

it's based on the Beetle

haldex fwd biased ""awd""
slower and more expensive than the m2

Audi really outdid themselves on the look of the new TT. Unfortunately the car still has fwd biased AWD. I could care less in the base model and etc, but in the RS model? Really Audi really?
Could have been a modern day Quattro if they had given it a manual and real AWD.

It's literally unironically actually a Golf. God alone knows why Audi keeps making this shit instead of a proper sports car, they have the know-how and experience (R8/Lamborghini) and have Porsche to steal from. It just doesn't make any sense.

Understeer

>German engineering

Audi make leasemobiles that are god-tier at launching due to quattro and short gears but that's where their sportiness ends.

Except its not a Golf. Has a true quadro awd and a 5 cylinder Audi engine that sounds insane.

Cucks buy it like hot bread.

>...instead of making a proper sports car
True sports cars just aren't selling well enough at the moment. Not in the United States at least. This is why everyone is making SUV's now.

haldex awd is true quattro? deluded audi fangirl lmao

Are you seriously saying the TTRS would sell less if it was its own properly sporty platform instead being based on the same as literally pic related.

Motor is pointing the wrong way.
idk why they don't put the 5-cyl in the S4/S5 probably because they're faggots

It doesn't have true Quattro. It's still fwd based Haldex.
Quote from Car and Driver:
>In normal driving, roughly 80 percent of the powertrain's output goes to the front wheels.

WHY AUDI WHY
You could have given us a true Quattro successor but ya done fucked it up. It wouldn't have been hard either! The R8 has true AWD so they know how to do it and they offer good manuals that can take power! Audi really fucked themselves in the ass. I mean they even went half the distance and put an awesome turbo 5 in it!

95% of Veeky Forums can't afford it. Just like most other cars Veeky Forums shits on.

aix
ut
dgain
iony

They pit the badge on the wrong spot with the current gen.

>CTRL+F
>'pig'
>Phrase not found

The disappointment is real.

1) too bulbous for my tastes

2) FWD

>TT RS
>It's neither a twin turbo powered car, nor a rally variant.

FWD biased and a shitty version of what it once was from, Fuck I miss the S1 so bad.

>traverse engine
>real quattro

At least it can turn

>Audi

>Whats wrong with the TT RS Veeky Forums?
It's not a 1980s Quattro Sport.

Pretty sure the R8 has a haldex based system too, but since its a mid rear engine car, it favors the real wheels and only powers the front ones on hard driving

Haldex by definition is fwd based.

Because the RS5 is 100000000x better.

Awful
Understeering
Disappointment
Inducers