battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/nJ7p0BB5

Comments:
pastebin.com/229Ln7JW

Filenames:
pastebin.com/QXqp253d

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/DQg6QkPb

PREVIOUSLY ON WOWG:

First for US Sargeras

Hunters

second for never go on US Sargeras

> Hit the daily cap on looting broken shore chests just before mom tells me to go to bed.

*BRAAAAP*
*sniff*

>Gul'dan's health has been reduced by 5% on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.

>Fel Lord Kuraz'mal and D'zorykx the Trapper's health has been reduced by 10% on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.

>Inquisitor Vethriz's health has been reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

>Azagrim, Beltheris, and Dalvengyr's health has been reduced by 10% on Heroic difficulty.

>Chaos Seed missile travel speed decreased slightly on Mythic difficulty.
Parasitic Wound damage decreased by 10% on Mythic difficulty.

Thank fucking god, pugging heroic gul'dan over and over for the trinket was beginning to turn me mad.

I've really enjoyed hitting 110 with a new class, playing their class order campaign and gearing up, getting a legendary or two and learning the specs in LFR. But then I get bored. I've already done this with 6 classes. Should I keep going through all the classes and then quit playing? I don't have any friends on this game anymore so I basically play single player. Do I have to "make friends" to stay engaged in this game? I used to like raiding but I haven't really liked it this expansion.

>Blizzard makes it so you can just convert WoW tokens back into money
>WoW token price goes up 1000x
Hmm

Guldan gettin nerfed tomorrow

My new favorite thing is to come up with the most bizarre date I can when I apply for something with Fake Achieve. I've killed Gul'Dan on Hitler's birthday, 3005, and the Bronze Age. I got in all of them. Sometimes I just link a random achievement, like the turkey killer one. LFG raid leaders can't read, they just like yellow

explain

Are there many futas on horde side?

There's a cap on how many chests you can loot on the broken shore per day?

I hate what this did to token prices/the value of gold.

It's not the caffeine, it's the ridiculously high amount of calories in energy drinks usually. It'd only take a few small cans of Monster a day to be basically having an extra, large meal each day.

Anyway, caffeine can raise the metabolic rate - can, not will - and it's very slight. And people become tolerant to it after a while and it stops doing it.

Haha fail you butt blasted cuck

You only know about it if you're autistic enough to reach it

ye cuz the first week fags would realm hop to loot a gorillion chests for rep items, so blizz put a cap on it

Drink the white monsters if you HAVE to drink an energy drink. 0 cal, just has 300% your daily vitamin B

I know this feel.

>mfw I just got done killing heroic gul'dan

> He still plays this dead game.
> He still gives money to Blizzard.

I miss her...

What happened?

>paying for a sub
I give blizz 40 dollars every 3 years for an xpac, that's it

They took her.

W-who?

Hiatus...

I dont know what happened

Who is the Sheever of World of Warcraft?

>mom

>LITERALLY begs for money on tumblr about mental illness and then uses it to commission her OC

really guys

What's his endgame?

He just came out of nowhere to help out and he's been way too helpful ever since.

He must have an ulterior motive.

>his boobs are bigger than mine

Doesn't she get autismbux welfare?

From what I know, she's a woman in her late 20s in the uk who literally lives through her "Miama" online fantasy persona

She still uses tumblr to beg for handouts "to survive" and then spends several hundred dollars on art commissions

I heard she's a landwhale IRL

is this true?

Beat up pandas

time stamp proof or gtfo

he is A READY

>UK NEET on autismbucks who uses tumblr

really makes you what do you think

Is affliction fun? I have no interest in demo

Worgens can't pull off the pimp look

Why did she go on "Hiatus"?

ran out of money, or got called out and ran off to crytype until it blows over I assume

>Literally can't log on
>keep getting character not found

you've been visited by the spoopy blizzard hacker ghost reply to this in 3 seconds or your character's mom will die

www.f-list.net/c/Miama

>Images
>123

Ok, seriously, what the fuck

Isn't a commission like a hundred dollars or something?

How much fucking money did she spend on all of this?

its jsut their char connection servers or whatever shitting the bed, I'm connected and into the account - just cant load into the world

other people posting on tech forums about it

>she

Stop wanting to play WoW

She begs for money, we've established this

also

>They ran a script today for anyone that exploited battlegrounds, mostly the people that bought wins.
>If your name was on the list, your account got banned. There is almost no hope in getting unbanned either.
>He said that from what he understands, this went to as far back as January in terms of checking for people exploiting.

She's an actual female

a fat slob but a female nonetheless

>tank dh
>finger goes numb from spamming shear
ayy lmoa

Gee thanks blizzard, I love getting DCd in the middle of another fucking Suramar WQ

Alright mates, let's stop shitposting for a bit, shall we?

Let's see the faces of /wowg/. Everyone post your picture and others try to guess the class you play. I'll start.

Post you're toon doing this RIGHT NOW!

>never gave a shit about artifact challenges
>read the Destruction Warlock challenge is easy as fuck
>never bother because my lock alt is 880
>tried it today
>after 4 attempts of learning the fight and making targeting macros, annihilate it.

Wow, destruction warlocks really did have an easy challenge. I guess it's to make up for their spec sucking so much dick.

I'm curious, but also cautious.

Druid. Night elf male druid.

>tfw dont really like a lot of people in my guild but really good friends with one person

What should I do I don't want to leave him

>When you trial in a new guild and the raid lead is female
>Talk to her before my trial and seemed super sweet and nice, girl next door type or a older sister that doesn't hate you
>She turns out to be a super dominant and serious come raid time and it turns me on
Raiding will never be the same for my dick.

Man the combination of everyone having flying and the them reverting mob item level scaling just makes me sad. Every quest objective and hub is like a conveyor belt of whiny babies getting free handouts. What a sad fucking game.

start planting the idea in their head that the guild sucks. over time feed them more and more propaganda. eventually suggest to switch guilds together

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

I mean D.va is good in OW but that game doesnt have an arthas or a dehaka or a fuck etc

mfw I see a panda player

>used to raid as holy paladin during MoP
>did pretty well in heroic ToT and SoO
>long hiatus when WoD came out
>start playing again now
>level 105
>try healing the new Violet Hold for a quest
>can't even heal the first trash pull
>alt-F4 as the tank is about to die
>start crying and pounding on my arm with my fist until it bruises

I thought Legion was supposed to dumb everything down, why does this seem so difficult and complex compared to what I remember, I don't even understand what I'm supposed to do anymore, I feel like I have no kit compared to MoP

oops wrong thread sorry guys

DUDE HOLY SHOCK LMAO
DUDE AURA OF MERCY LMAO
DUDE BEACON LMAO

>Mythic 5+ as noob shadow priest
>first character, don't have all my traits yet, etc
>Cathedral of Eternal Night
>Pull more DPS than the tank in my guild for the first time
>Final Boss
>EVeryone panicking like fucking crazy because we have just over 3 minutes left
>Beat the boss with literally less than a single second left on the timer.

My anus clecnched hard enough to create a supermassive black hole.

How are elemental/enhancement shaman in the fun department?

Anyone else get dauntless tokens from the invasion today? Is that new?

Bloodlust the class.

>beacon on tank
>was using aura of mercy
>using holy shock on cd
>tank down to 29% in a few seconds
>entire group is at half health
>Light of Dawn seems to do nothing
>Holy Radiance doesn't exist anymore
>have no shields anymore
>Eternal Flame is gone

Should I just use my 100 boost on a druid, apparently that's the only viable healer or something

>Monks have been shit for two full expansions

Mate, you're playing the 2nd best healing spec in the game. I'd say you need to read a guide, maybe Icy vein one.

Healing Battleground pugs as RestoSham is kinda neat. This expacs pvp has never been so shit though. I dont get how they fixed gear scaling and somehow still fucked the balance.

Read it, been following it to the letter

I haven't been able to get past the first pull of any dungeon yet, timewalking in particular seemed impossible

>Recommending icy veins to anyone.

Elemental is very fun in M+. Until you get to a high movement raid fight in which case you'll realize having no dependable instant cast spell to fill in your movement sucks ass.

its proof that the classes as a whole are horribly balanced when you largely can't blame gear

The timewalking dungeons have insanely terrible tuning. The mobs do more damage than mythic+ dungeons, yet they have 1/10th the health. And being overgeared doesn't help at all.

Fenale Tauren

Yeah I know their dps suffers in many encounters, I was just more concerned with how fun they are. Thinking of making a shaman with MS Ele, OS Enh.

Go away, Metroid

0-3: level rogue
4-6: level shaman
7-9: level paladin

Why aren't you watching Vjera's stream RIGHT NOW?

>being forced to play MM because you have the two BiS legends and none for BM even though you like BM more

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS STARVIN' TILL I TASTED YOU

>Get a monk to low health
>He instantly and immediately teleports ten miles away

Im done with PvP until the next expansion

Cry more snowflake LOL

Just got this game and want to play a Horde mage, umm just got a few questions.
Race between BElf, Goblin, and Troll, which realm between normal and rp, is rp good or is it just for fags, and which realm would be best should I start in a new players realm or an already populated one. Also jfc so many god damn realms no wonder this game is dying if you're gonna split your player base with so many servers.

In no particular order

Most realms are merged with several others, meaning you're all playing on one big server regardless of the name
Belf has best racial for mage
WrA has Horde RP, MG really doesn't
RP is dependent on who you RP with
And I guess WrA is where you should roll if you want to go Horde

I can't believe they added the dab emote.

I think Icefury is fun. Juggling multiple things like lava surge procs, elemental blast, icefury charges, flame shock, stormkeeper, PoTM and not overcapping on maelstrom due to overload is fun for me so if that's your idea of fun, go for it. Seeing Chain Lightning overload is very satisfying too and with the new golden trait, EQ is very nice as well.

I just really wish elem had a consistent filler spell to cast on the move and if earth shock had more damage or at least higher crit chance.

So the earthquake trait is good? I thought 5% seemed a bit low. Does it have a chance to proc for each mob it damages in group?