How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

I mean, it's cool that they accelerate so quickly and have autopilot for those traffic-filled freeway trips... I just wouldn't buy one myself

I guess I feel nothing

cute fangs

I'd own one if I could afford it.
I have heard they are unreliable though...

Slower than a slower than a minivan.

>Destroy that car Now! Electrical sh*t is no good for racing.

>homo promo

>Sounds like my washing machine on a normal cycle..

>electric race cars are stupid shit no soung and no gears and they are heave

>Fast Vacuumcleaner. ... horribly boring :(

>YAY!? Without any engine sound what is the point? Good for you, you drove a life size RC toy around a track...

>It's heartbreaking to see an electric battery powered car set a record on the worlds greatest track. It's even more heartbreaking to see that people actually like the look and also the sound of these things.

>How can a slightly modified Prius win against the Porsche 918..

>Only mechanical engine + petrol, that electric toy sounds like my shaving machine... the beauty of motorsport, is in the engine sound,

>don't Like no sound...

>This cannot be true, petrol cars are faster

>But it sounds shit. Its a fact

>Chinese car with ripped off European technology typical Chinese .

>SO GAY

>Electric is gay

>sound like a fuckin toy machine

>I'll never buy an electric car. sounds retarded

>what a joke it has a vaccuum cleaner sound worst game ever !

>Sounds like me taking a piss... . I hate electric cars...

>so fucking boring with this TOY sound. i wouldnt drive a electric car even if im paid 1M for it.

Why do you keep posting this copypasta.

I wouldn't mind owning a Model 3 for a family/work commute car, but there is no way I could justify a msrp of $68,000 for model S. Too many great sports cars in that price range.

b8

The clock is ticking until all the gas stations shut down and I can't drive ancient shitboats anymore

>those vampire fangs
eek!

This. For $30,000 you get a lot of car but much more than that and you're running into much better cars.

Gas will always be around. You'll be able to buy limited brews in boutique, hipster barrels called PetrĂ³l or some shit.

Why not get a Bolt that already exists and does everything the 3 advertises?

meh

nyoro~n

cant wait for the day tesla motors goes bankrupt when investors figure out their beloved company makes no money

this makes me want this thing even fucking more now .ugh. SOON IT WILL BE MINE

The biggest piece of wool pulled over the public's eyes.

Everyone drive an electric car, we'll save the world withan overpriced RC car. Instead of adopting sustainable measures or taxing gasoline to drive innovation in alternative fuels everyone has put their faith and out future in the hands of Elon Musk and his army of brain dead, tasteless, classless millennials who are convinced he's the 2nd coming if our Lord and savior.

1/10 barrels of oil goes to manufacturing and if every car in America alone converted to electric today, every coal and natural gas burning power plant decommissioned would have to be brought back online.

As long as interest rates stay near zero, that will take a while, as long as Elon has access to credit.

This is the most disgustingly reddit post I've seen in a long time

Show us on the doll where the Tesla touched you as it overtook you with 2.4s from 0-60

You sure showed him, fellow cuck *brofist*

>taxing gasoline to drive innovation in alternative fuels
That's tripping over dollars to pick up nickels. "Alternative fuels" are a fucking joke.

Indifferent and that is the real problem. It is like a dishwasher, iPhone or oven. It lacks soul not because it is electric but because it is intended as a mass produced white good.

Aside from their soulless interior and shitty touchscreen in place of buttons it's a great car. But the fanbase is to cars what the Sonic fanbase is to videogames

Think about all the oil used to produce the plastics,rubber and metal in that. Plus the oil used for the battery production

Funny you mention 2.4 because that's the exact range in miles you will get after accelerating once to 60 miles per hour in 2.4 seconds

>Cruising in your $99,000 Tesla
>See a 1990 NA Miata at the lights
>BLOW PAST IT IN 2.4 SECONDS
>Get passed 5 seconds later by a 27 year old shitbox because your max speed topped out at 65 and your battery died

makes me feel great. every time i see another one on the road im reminded of all the money my tsla stock is making me.

Fuck off Higby.

Actually my mother has a Bolt. It's actually pretty good. She got a amazing deal on it. GMC is having a hard time trying to sell them, so you can get some pretty crazy deals right now. I would prefer the model 3 though.

Why does the car look like a blood thirsty vampire trying to suck my blood?

They got rid of that grill

Disgusted that it's not the E-Godmachine