Americans can't make quality interio-

Americans can't make quality interio-

Other urls found in this thread:

m.theregister.co.uk/2011/03/03/eurofighter_nao_analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[sound of seams ripping, leather tearing, buttons falling off, trim coming lose and headliner sagging within the first ten years]

looks like shit lol

>not making the speaker mesh interior colored or at least black

Affordable quality interiors is what I would say.

Did you stop mid-sentence to hold your puke back down?

>"Is that a BMW?"

>interior made of kidney beans

>60k for a ford with leather seats

Yeah, that looks like shit.

> Merc interiors ever looking good

Their literally made to impress camel jockeys

EVERY HEART BEATS TRUE 'NEATH THE RED WHITE AND BLUE

That's disgusting. Looks like the colour scheme from an 80s Lincoln.

This upsets me.

>Looks like the colour scheme from an 80s Lincoln
Muh dick.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

Looks like a private jet cockpit.

>pic in OP
>quality interior

checkmate Yurocucks

*dumps more money into f35*

I can only imagine the training needed to even decipher that shit.

Its a cluster fuck.

A 5 year old would probably say the same about a MY15 Kia
That said i also prefer older cockpits, and older airplanes in general.

>jokes about F-35 cost
>post Yurofagger cockpit

One hundred and sixty billion over budget :^)

Nice things are expensive, Eurofighter was an expensive disaster. Actual F-35 testing has shown how well it performs, real reports not warisboring and M48 Pierre Sprey 'reports'.

That is clearly made for old or obese people who cannot get out of car without installing extra handles to a-pillars.

What was honestly the point of this bomber? its expensive as fuck and while it was made to evade radar how often does it even get used for that?

Every military project goes over budget you idiot.

Cold war product: dropping nukes, and global strike capability with stealth. Its range has been pretty useful though.

Pilot error

>What was honestly the point of this bomber?
Dropping bombs on the enemies of America anywhere in the world without being detected or with a short warning.

It worked great in Kosovo :^)

You can play DCS and learn how to fly an ultra-realistic military-grade sim of an A-10 (and several other planes). The controls are all pretty intuitive, and the F-22 is much simpler than most jet aircraft. Russian cockpits are cluster fuck though.

m.theregister.co.uk/2011/03/03/eurofighter_nao_analysis/

>"...This means that we UK taxpayers will have shelled out no less than £215m for each of our 107 jets – that's $350m at today's rates, rather more than the US taxpayers have been made to pay for each of their 185 Raptor superfighters2, almost all of which will be used operationally. And the Raptor has third-generation Stealth: the Eurofighter has no stealth features at all. The Raptor has thrust vectoring for unbeatable manoeuvrability in a dogfight: the Eurofighter doesn't.

The Raptor is a hugely more sophisticated and powerful aircraft, and is actually – astonishingly – somewhat cheaper, despite the fact that it is being made in much smaller numbers than the Eurofighter!"

Every fighter jet program EVER has been massively overbudget you nonce