/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yasu_P5/status/845279698368192512
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the guy asking about the Shia roll:
twitter.com/Yasu_P5/status/845279698368192512

Passionlip thread

I wanna suck those lips.

>Melt
>190cm
>33kg
Explain
They didn't count the robocop legs?

Thanks, Blossom-sensei.

who /cuck/ here??

Should I leave Ruler Martha with a damage CE in my All Slot or should I put Passionlip with a farming CE in there?

Give me Kiara fgog

Are those legs removable?

Post feet sprite

Dropmap. If you look carefully you can see which node has more enemies of each type. Learn to read it and you won't have to ask which one to farm.

Some quest ask you to kill someone from a certain alignment
Hundred Hassan is Lawful.
Memeaxe is Chaotic and King.
Paracelsus is Chaotic.
Fionn is Knight and King.

I wanna suck on her tits.

>That one guy on my list that has a NP5 Melt

So you just believe real hard while rolling?

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

I'm betting that as the event progresses that huge white figure is going to get more and more detailed until we actually know who it is
>inb4 BB repurposed Kiara's data into another ego

>That petite Melt ass peeking out

I'm in this for Passion Tits, but Melt is growing on me.

Yes. It's really that simple. You got to want her hard enough to come to you.

What did he mean by this?

She isnt my lover so I'm not "cuck" but I maxed her. I'm pretty sure the cuck thing is fake too

enjoy

Turns out Gozen is a strong servant, daughter of some divine spirit or demon lord and shit. EX rank NP that's confusing as heck. Two other NPs that are at least decent as well. High ranking divinity and skill.

Don't trust that NPC bitch that tagged along with you.

I'll not be able to sleep in peace unless I fap to this, datamined sprites when?

How can I trust her when she always gives me debuffs?

/Jannu/ thread.

He means Marble or whatever the fuck her name is.

Is the event really worth the price of admission?

Now, let's think about this. To play in this event you'll need to complete part one. If you play in the event you'll get a welfare Sakuraface in a new class. But if you can't play in the event, it means you haven't finished part one yet. So for anyone who has an account who hasn't finished part one, you're plowing through part one to get Sakuraface whoever.

So I must ask. Is it really worth the trade off? Just to have a Sakuraface welfare, would you really choose to kill your loyal friend just for the waifu? Is that the real price you're willing to pay?

How many missions have you finished /fgog/? I've done 15 while only farming memeaxe and I'm already feeling tired. I've got 27 more Type-1's to go too.

27/100

Going to unlock the last wanted quest by murdering P and his Pink Friends about 5 more times and then call it a night.

I want to impregnate her life.

28 out of 100. Kinda tired to continue today.

45/100

Her third unrevealed NP, that she hasn't used in Foxtail yet.

○三千大千世界:EX
本来は宝具扱いのスキル。
鈴鹿御前の愛剣、顕明連(けんみょうれん)を朝日に当てる事で三千大千世界……あらゆる世界、並行世界すら も太刀の中に作り出し見渡す事が出来る。
……それが何を意味するか、鈴鹿御前は語らない。
長時間使用すると英霊としての資格を剥奪される。

I really don't get it. Its a bit too Nasu.

yes this event is pretty good

I'm in a fucked situation where i'm close to leveling when there aren't any missions left I can efficiently grind. I might just bite the bullet and burn a silver apple.

Among events to date this is considered a high tier one so far.

Kinda like Zero event.

You keep the AP though, just farm hands or something if you feel like it's a waste

This can be solved with a mathematical theory
>is your friend a semen demon with huge tits? If no, take the waifu.
Many say "friends before hoes" though

>If you use it for a long time you will be deprived of your qualification as a spirit.
Sounds dangerous as fuck

Turns out this isn't even a true event, its literally part of the story now since the title was changed to "Epic of Remanent: CCC"

You expected fun beach event, turns out we're learning more about lore and shit. I think it ties into Marisberry again.

>Not a leotard
Disappointing but I'll take it

I want to gently give my daughter 3 eaters as present and then watch them bang her.

I'm just in a weird position where i'm going to kill natural AP regen. Is tomorrow supposed to be a single story quest or more than one? If it's multiple it's gonna fuck my AP hard.

>not being caught up
Kill yourself my man.

It's a fake event though. It's part of Epic of Remnant.

2. Barely even started. I was grinding all weekend getting a few select servants ready, and then rolling Tickets & Quartz for very little return took the steam out of me.

I'll get back on it tomorrow.

All I want is Kiara to be playable Nasu, give her a happy ending

>Wake from a dead/comatose state or some shit
>Apparently the world ended but some dude up in the mountains fixed space time so all is good again
>Try going on with my life studying magic and all that stuff
>One day walking on the street when I suddenly fall unconscientious
>Wake up to some smug bitch telling me I'm one of the 128 master in this 'moon grail war' business
>Remember my parents told me about the grail war where magi fight with the help of servants in exchange for a wish
>Servants are apparently the spirits of powerful legendary heroes
>Smug bitch tells me if I win I get to go home, if I don't fight I'll just get killed by some other master
>Tells me to choose my servant
>I pick the one who's apparently a legendary Norwegian hero
>Badass as fuck, ripped dude with horns and carrying an axe twice my size

I think this is in the bag guys, I was worried at first but there's no way I'll lose with a servant this strong.

>today's quests were just the first round
Jesus fuck, what kind of bullshit will they come up with next?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Gareth-chan when?

>blazing through content
I'm just barely out of London and support servants aren't cutting it anymore on bosses. I have a rough idea on how many bosses I'll be forced to burn quartzes for the Continues.

So I'm starting to burn out, I don't think I even even make it to Solomon before my quartzes run out on the party revives?

I didn't know that Suzuka was voiced by Toyama

>Toyama and Hayamin servant released together

DW really know how to fuck me up

Actually having to take down the 3m HP servants

You have to actually take out all three of BB's health bars.

Third one will be like 5,000,000 or some shit.

They wouldn't do that, not without damage-boosting CEs. I expect 1.5million spread cross 3 bars though.

>I have a rough idea on how many bosses I'll be forced to burn quartzes for the Continues.

If you're going to burn Quartz on anything what's even the point of playing at all? s

So we're gonna have part 2 right?

no

>tfw getting both Passionlip and Gozen but no Meltlilith

>Mooncancer nps every 3 turns
RIP avengers
Probably but not how we expect it

Will Gareth be a Sakura clone

>I didn't know that Suzuka was voiced by Toyama
How? She even sounds exactly like Ibaraki.

>Wanted Passionlips
>Got her
>But also want Meltilith, I need her as well for my collection.

Someone stop my from giving them more of my money. I spent maybe a forgivable amount so far considering how much I play this shit, but any more and it'll be hard to rationalize.

Yes, and they will give a second welfare servant with it too.

Should have picked a woman
At least you wouldn't have died virgin my friend

>Roll the grail with dodge in slots
>It's actually an arts down

Never have I been so baited

Why does it matter? Hakuno is (you) just as much as Guda is. Just self insert into your other self from the other game and she's still all over your dick.

There will never be another welfare. Stop being delusional.

>(2/6)

> After beating off some Servants, Gawain notes that those Servants seemed pretty nuts, but they were definitely normal Servants. Melt says that it shouldn't come as a surprise and the Servants are just engaging in what they desire; to battle, betray and slaughter. She gets into an argument with Gawain over humans being slaves to their libido, while Gawain takes the stance that though all humans have sexual desire, they are also bound by logic and reason.

> Melt turns to you and asks if you are interested in her skills. If you are tired of everything, you can partake of her honey (poison) and have everything end after a bit of pain. She explains her skill, All-Drain, but adds that she can't use it fully at the moment since she's in somewhat poor condition. Melt feels a bit pathetic that she can't be of greater help even though she made that promise with you.

> Gawain notes that the Servants you fought did not have any Masters. Melt says that they had Masters, just that they weren't around. Since they're all dead. For the most part the Servants summoned here don't know their Master's face. The only ones acting together with their Master would be Servants like Gawain who came from Chaldea.

> You see something that looks like a Holy Grail, but what happens instead is that it shows you memories of one of the Seraphix staff.

> The troubles at the oil rig first began in January 2017. The boats at the dock were set on fire, the helicopter was destroyed, and all communication with the outside world was lost. Parts of the rig also began "disappearing".

> By February only about 100 survivors were left, and have taken refuge in the central control room which was relatively safe from being vanished. They still held hope that they'd make it since food was in plentiful supply. Once Chaldea tries to establish contact in May, they should notice the situation and send help. That was Seraphix's one and only hope.

Hahahah what the fuck, Suzuka's NP is literally UBW. Are they running out of ideas?

Why does she only voices shit characters?

>By March, the director of the rig was executed as a way of taking responsibility for not being able to foresee this situation. A committee took over to establish the rule of law and order amongst the survivors. Next, the vice-director was executed for being unable to resolve the situation. A woman was executed for dropping the key to the cleaning area. The doctors who were now useless because the medical supplies ran out were killed. Staff who went against Beckman were made sacrifices for the monsters outside. And the killings continued.

>By April, they confirmed that 100 minutes here was equal to 1 minute in the outside world. From their perspective of time, rescue from Chaldea would arrive in about 50 years in the future. Most of Seraphix has been digitalized by now. Beckman is still trying and failing to keep things together under his tyranny. The man's last memories are of having his last smoke and hearing the horrible scrape of a metal hammer on the floor.

>(3/6)

> You come to a branching point. The central control facility is at the Breast area, and the dock is at the Thigh. Melt says the most important part is at the Breast so you may find survivors at the central control room there.

> Gawain agrees that the breasts are most important, they are things that should grow freely and fully. He says there's nothing wrong with acknowledging the charm of a lady's breasts and it is a perfectly natural reaction for a man. Melt asks about hers, and Gawain just laughs and tells her to live strong.

> Tristan appears with the usual talk of sadness. He does not recognize you though he knows you are a master. Tristan calls Melt a poisonous woman and takes a hostile stance immediately, asking you and Gawain to stay out of it. You refuse to abandon Melt. Surprising Tristan, Gawain is on Melt's side. She's been fighting together with him as your Servant so he now thinks of her as a ally.

>Saberface
>Sakuraface
>Sameface everywhere
>Reruns
>Rehashed shitty skills
>Most of the new 5* are literal hot garbage

Hmmm, I wonder.

JETS again

>Suzuka's NP is literally UBW
Not even at all.

>330 Quartz
>27 tickets
Not a single golden servant
Can I sue Nasu somehow because that shit can not be legal ?.

>looking for translated passion&melt
>check reddit since they have translators
>see your post
Why are you reposting reddit threads here exactly you smug fuck?

It seems Liz has a new My room line with Caster Gil. What does she say?

Thanks Reddit/Taiboo

>Melt finds an opening and brings Tristan down, mounting him. Tristan laments that though his harp can slice apart water, it cannot destroy a lake.If only he had enough heat to vaporize a lake, like with Gawain's holy sword. Saying that the timing is lost, Melt decides not to kill him and leaves Tristan's fate to you. Gawain recruits Tristan. This upsets Melt, since she really wanted to be your only Servant.

>You give Tristan your name when he asks. He finds it familiar. He and Melt begin bickering, but Gawain reassures you saying this level of bickering is normal for the Round Table, it's like a pre-battle workout. Well, it's the first time Gawain has seen Tristan open his eyes in such a threatening manner but that's something else. Anyway he claims the Knights of the Round Table are reasonable people who'll get along well, at least until either one of them dies.

>Moving on, you brief Tristan about the oil rig situation. He's been here for 10 days, and much to his shame he has wandered SE.RA.PH all that time battling other Servants as if he lost all reason, delighting in the shed blood of other heroes. Most of the Servants in Tristan's area were killed off by him. But there's one huge monster in this area that he warns you of, an Alter-Ego. He says she can be found in the passage leading to the central control room, the point called the Breast Valley. Melt tells you about that Alter-Ego, Passionlip.

>When you reach Breast Valley you are tired out, and Melt teases you about getting digitized by SE.RA.PH, saying that she'd absolutely love to see your face when your brow twists in agony, your cheeks go red with exertion and you bite your lips with the fear of being melted away. Her sadistic disposition is emerging. Melt tells you to still your beating heart since you're in an emergency situation and there are two other bothersome people around.

>summon multiple swords
>shoot them at enemies
Hmm...

nao chan has a cute personality

>Melt finds an opening and brings Tristan down, mounting him

l-lewd

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

9, I was busy at work all day.

>An unknown woman comes running from the direction of the breast area. A survivor, it seems. She recognizes your uniform as being from Chaldea and pegs you as a rescuer. The woman introduces herself as Marble Macintosh, 28 years old, and a staff of Seraphix. Gawain calls her Madam but she insists on being called a Lady since she's yet unwed. Marble finds Gawain's smile very brilliant and asks his occupation, age and annual income. And most important of all, is he already married?

>Gawain says that indeed in life he was bound, but that is no longer true now that he is a Servant. Though he will not forget his wife, as a Servant he will not turn his back on the freedom he has gained either. Melt calls him disgusting.

>Marble notices Melt and begins panicking about the Alter-Ego, asking Gawain to destroy her as he's a Servant of Chaldea, isn't he? Before anyone from your side can respond, Passionlip arrives. Marble says she's a monster that has crushed all new 128 Servants.

>The first thing you notice are her big assets, which Gawain says are certainly a frightening enemy, something that he has not seen even in Britain. Lip can only go "Aaaa", in the meantime. Melt thinks to herself that Lip must be suffering under those bindings and wants to help her. She tells you that Lip is a Sentinel and needs to be defeated to continue your exploration of SE.RA.PH.

>After the fight, Lip crushes the passage to the central control room into a cube with Trash and Crash. Melt says that Lip is the strongest Alter-Ego when it comes to destruction, and her only weakness is her mental immaturity, but that is not something you can attack at the moment since her mind is sealed. You have no choice but to retreat for now.

we need a legfest in fgo

>want to fap to melt
>there's only one doujin

This just won't cut it

>Most of the Servants in Tristan's area were killed off by him.
Melvin's going to have a field day when he finds that out.

And now the journey begins.

yeah but FGO's pool is not filled with dog shit like GBF's so FGO is a better game than trashbluefantasy

She's so fine I want her

She could be anything from a Saberface to a genderbent Gawain or Agravain. At least she's confirmed tin can

>why are you providing the translation so we don't have to go to reddit you cunt !
Fuck off.

>Marble finds Gawain's smile very brilliant and asks his occupation, age and annual income. And most important of all, is he already married?
Well that's pretty fast. Then again she likely exhausted & hasn't seen any non-starving men in days.