pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/187921
youtube.com/watch?v=OCUfpLg0BZY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Nx3UIE_Wrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you react if you keep invading the same person over and over and just wrecking them? Do you eventually give up and let them win?

Dragonsis.

BUFF INVADERS WTF

WHY ARE WE SO UNDERPOWERED NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah.

>let them win
I just go to a different area to invade.

No you make them earn that shit, you're literally part of their Dark souls soul shattering experience.

I'd probably go somewhere else.

Wretched debaucher!

>what is currently the highest ar dark souls 3?
>
>i simply require the maximum damage

Is Luck any good after the patch? I've heard it wasn't even useful before, and that Carthus Rouge does it's job basically.

at that point i couldn't even know who he was summoning and who was just a blue, there were several people in the played list and I couldn't really be bothered. At least the host was stranded near siegward and with the giant in his path.

>he can just homeward bone out
it's all worthless, isn't it?

do you want physical AR or just insane AR altogether?

>troll invasion, high wall
>stalling on the shortcut elevator (they cant call it up if i'm on it)
>BOTH phantoms fall down trying to plunging me, both die
>a connection error has occurred
HAHAHAHAAH

Reposting

I already saved Greirat and I'm at Anor Londo. I don't really feel like fighting Aldrich on my sorcerer (first time playing one in DaS3).

I won't mess anything up if I kill Yhorme instead and maybe do some Lothric Castle, right? I'm playing a Faithful anyway, so it feels slightly dumb to kill Aldrich, but I'll do it eventually. Just looking to mix things up slightly, play just a tad less linearly than I normally than I normally do.

Those thighs mmmmm, would break the code of Mother Nature and put a child in that.

what is the best raw ultra weapon

Guys I need help, I need to make a savage Wendy's cosplay, with that fresh never frozen beef swagger.

After saving Greirat the second time, you're not fucking anything up.

Why do people here always recommend +6 for SL50-60 Irithyll invasions, and not +8? What host isn't gonna have at least a +5 weapon by that point

Like this?

Because then you'll be invading a lot more gankers who upgraded their shit to 10

So someone in the last thread mentioned a Lady Maria cosplay build, and I thought it might be fun to attempt it as well. I've never really done much with Dex before though. How does something like this look?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/187921

Deprived
SL 33 +2/3 RASS small leather buckler, Favor +3 life +3 Steel protection +3 silvercat/prisoners chain
Force spell
40vig 12faith

Thanks, what a relief

I feel like the Firekeeper's Robe might fit better.

rip shitcops

The redbro could've literally "ran out the clock" by running away though.

Remember to patrol with a partner, fellow officer.

+8 can only invade down to +6, you can only go +7 max to invade down to +5.

And at SL50+6 you can invade down to SL45+4, meaning that it's possible to catch people in Carthus and Smouldering Lake, where it's also fun to be an asshole.

based wendy posters

Thats invading with like 200 dmg straight sword and 1400 HP, 1700 if youre the host...

>harpoon hell and straightline with a hole for the host to be a cunt
>fun
nah

This
Looks like ass from the back but matches pretty close from the front
Here's the sliders I use youtube.com/watch?v=OCUfpLg0BZY
Just change hair to braided ponytail

It feels a bit too lacy to me. The Clandestine Coat isn't a perfect match, but it does have the same kind of style with the brooch, and the female version of it works a bit better than the male one would. I'll probably wind up messing around until I'm satisfied though.

Imagine
>RKTS
>Ringed Knight Twinswords
>Dual-wielded Ringed Knight Straight Swords with Gottard's moveset
>The WA has you hold both swords at your sides like how you one-hand a spear in your main hand as the fireblade extensions appear. (Basically just Friede's Great Scythe's WA stance I guess)
>L2R1, in a similar fashion to the regular RKSS L2R1, has you making sweeping swipes with both swords for the first three attacks, with the final two attacks being symmetrical and overlapping so it looks like the swords are being used as a pair of scissors.
>L2R2 has you rush forward and thrust with both swords similar to RKPGS L1, while the second attack has you slam down both swords similarily to the normal RKSS's second L2R2, but diagonally so the flame trails cross over in an X.
>It can additionally L2L1, which is basically just Gotthard's WA but flashier and on fire.

I just need the build to have that SASS and that FIRE

What do I build??

Obviously it need... Chaos Fireball... Or Seething flame... Forbidden Sun...

REPOST

>Invade Dreg Heap
>Go down too far, host is up a tier
>He's trying to kill the first angel with a crossbow
>He's doing literally no damage, not even hitting it

IS THERE A WAY BACK UP

SAVE MEEEE

black crystal

>Done hundreds of invasions
>Finally spent a divine blessing and a seigbrau on my last one
Fucking intense.

>not fire infused Gotthard's

>The WA has you hold both swords at your sides like how you one-hand a spear in your main hand as the fireblade extensions appear.

Oh, I was thinking it'd be like the normal RKSS pose except only one hand on each and you cross them over your chest.

>tfw want to save scum a bunch of DBs and Siegbrau on my main invader character but have 0 frens

Ps4 is sufferin sometimes

>more 2sword shit
>HURR GOTTHARDS

cancer...

I'm here user

They don't have slightly curved blades like the Rakuyo though, and I can just use resins for fire mode.

>invade as a low level
>i now understand what everyone means by ganksquads
yeah your buddies in full endgame gear at high wall is really impressive

Can someone recommend me a fun build + weapons to use on a fresh run of dark souls 3

stop using memes improperly

Does midir stagger or go into s visceral state from pestilent mercury?

Why not Dual Greathammers, like Paired Smelter Chicken Wings.

stop summoning phantoms

stop parrying

What's with you fucks siding with the host
>muh cops
>no romance
Enjoyed getting deleted going in 1v3 then

I actually imagined that at first but my brain couldn't translate it to words for some reason

I would've much rather have had Smelter Hammer back than Smough's. Smelter Hammer would've been unique at least, it would've had that spin-and-lunge as a weapon art.

we need a dual high dex weapon more

dual x bow 40 dex requirement with kickan and punchan weapon stance WHEN

What do you have to say about a son of Gwyn putting his lightning rod in a dragon, paladin?

>Smelter Hammer
my baby

stop using min-maxed builds so you don't get frustrated when you lose to a min-max build

stop being part of the problem

What dresses besides Dusk's and Zullie's are in this game? If only you could use the Milfanito Dress.

Wooden Greathammer has that now.

>Anymore dex weapons

Man Im just against it. I'd rather have a catalyst like dual focusing crystals or something. Or Dual Ladles.

stop trying to use non meta

replaying ds2, i really like coop, just for fun. soul memory is fucking me in the ass after just a couple hours and i'm too high to play with anyone.

can you cheat your SM (regular, not SotFS, so no ring) down somehow so I can keep playing coop without getting banned or w/e (i only vaguely remember how it used to work, softbans or some shit like that)

agape ring

Does anyone have the no one is faster than carlosmaster webm? I forgot to save it from a couple days ago.

Wooden has spin sweep, it doesn't have a silly attack where you spin around in a circle and then throw the hammer so hard in one direction that it pulls you off your feet and takes you sailing through the air with it.

you can search for it on google

>wait for gundyr to whiff an attack by five yards
>chug even if I don't need to
>his retardo "MUST PUNISH" AI kicks in and he does an easy as fuck to parry overhead chop
>parry his ass into the ground
Gundyr is too fucking easy. Dancer is harder tbqh.

antiquated, karlas, black witch, fire keeper, lorians, jailors, maiden, pale shade, painting guardian, sorcerer, deacon, ordainced, shira.

Personally i just go to painted Guardian + Dances legs. Cause Dancers legs give female toons bulges. lmao

Am I rolling wrong? Getting too close?
Should I just never approach?

everything except that first l1 and the weapon art is parry able, back step and then roll when the charge gets close. parry next hit.

thank you user, I have found it

You need to dodge through them from close up.
The "confirmation hit" with the stagger effect is about mid-way through the animation and MUCH smaller in hitbox size.

If you're using a Great Hammer against DUGS mash R1 as soon as they start the first L1 since the attack frames on it start late. Or you can punish the end of it of the DUGS user spaces poorly, it's basically standing right outside the front of the hitbox you drew in your pic and pressing R1 right as their momentum stops.

how to fix vitality

vitality now gives TWO points of encumbrance before 40 and ONE point after

no need to thank me

How do I stop DS1 from kicking me offline whenever because of dumb framerate shit. The game feels solid enough as I used this video
youtube.com/watch?v=1Nx3UIE_Wrw

But still kicks me off. Is it even worth playing online?

thanks

Smough hammer should have been unique
It should have had a pike charge

>everyone says a weapon is shit
>try it out anyway
>it's actually good
What's her name?

>scar
>friede's
>dragonhead shield

It should have had a lightning scattering smash instead of a fat press...

Dark Sword is shit and it proves how scrub you are, prove me wrong.

>(regular, not SotFS, so no ring)

ugss specifically the greatsword. Had shit ar before the patch, 600~ on a 40/40. Now im getting 660~ on a 60/12

Reinforced Club.

Who the fuck says Scar is shit?

Friede's fucking scythes, /dsg/ is so fucking full of shit about it.

Just beat the shit out of 2 people with the Follower's Saber. They were trying to pincer me and got punished for it. I killed one, but the other one outlasted me. Still a cool ass weapon.

99.999999999% of this general.

This too.

holy shit that's dead as fuck

and you claim to be co-oping in that?

>Dark Sword is shit

but it isn't

great ar for ss and can be used for LITERALLY any build

>99.999999999% of this general.

Literally no one here has said Scar is shit when I've been on, though not many people at all talk about it really save the people talking about the recent Dragonhead Shield+Scar tech.

i can't even begin to shit on you so i can only do this

>vanilla ds2

>recent Dragonhead Shield+Scar tech
? Could I get a quick rundown?

>tfw you discovered that technique
>tfw you've literally had people black-crystal out when they recognize you after seeing it in action
>tfw the character where you discovered it is a dragonsis
>tfw you're also one of the primary dragonsis posters in this thread

Dragonhead Shield WA fire breath combos into a Scar R1 which combos into Black Flame.

Carry on Scarbro, if they aren't gonna nerf Gael's they surely aren't gonna nerf this.

that's not soul memory, it's because DS2 has maybe ~200 daily active players total.

can't wait for this to become cancer

fuck you dsg why cant you remain ignorant and pure

If you're a dragon: roar combos shield WA into scar R1 into black flame and buffs ALL of it.

>if they aren't gonna nerf Gael's they surely aren't gonna nerf this.

tell that to blessed infusions lmao

I'm not but that's good info to know anyway, nice to see Dragons got a little something out of the DLC finally.

Dont tell me they actually nerfed the shittiest of the dung pies...

Huh? Whats with blessed infusions?

I posted the build here about 2 weeks ago.
I dropped hints.
I made sure at least a few other anons would figure it out.
I then resumed dragonsis posting.

Yeah. The stagger timers are literally frame-perfect. There's no way they didn't do it on purpose.