Someone talk me out of preordering this car

someone talk me out of preordering this car.
i mean i can get a Seat Leon Cupra or Golf GTI for that money but muh limited editon and Hyundai reliability.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.carsguide.com.au/car-news/hyundai-i30-n-2017-finally-revealed-57607/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>actually pondering buying a Hyundai when you can buy a Leon Cupra
Are you retarded?

test drive an Elantra first. Steering/suspension sucks balls

do they share the same platform or what ?

Same platform, different name.

Citation? Everything I've read states this car is completely different from the ground up. The performance (N) package, that is.

If it's got the multi-purpose rear, it's a decent handler that could do better, but the main issue is that curb weight of 3300lbs

*multi-link

From where are you my friend, i are cupras godmachines there ?

honestly, the hyundai is still gonna be cheaper and probably more reliable than the VW (although that isnt saying much). you should wait until reviews come out since hyundai is currently infamous for poor steering and soft suspension

have you not heard anything about the elantra sport?

Elantra Sport has gotten nothing but positive reviews.

Oddly enough it has the same engine and transmissions as the Veloster Turbo which gets mostly neutral to negative reviews.

The suspension enhancements Hyundai is currently doing is working.

*2,895 lbs

>From where are you my friend
Portugal

>are cupras godmachines there ?
The Leon Cupra is the best Golf you can buy.
It's also more powerful and looks pretty good.

[Citation needed]

>Seat Leon Cupra
Literally edgy version of the Golf. With worse reliability.

fuck i preordered one but im getting doubts. is that normal before you buy a car ? should i cancel it ?

Yeah, it's normal
No, you shouldn't listen to what a bunch of assholes and autists think on their Initial D board on an anime website

>Hyundai reliability
what did he mean by this

You'd be buying a Hyundai, that should be more than enough to convince you of how terrible an idea this is.

For your own sake, yeah, you probably should.

He's probably reading the weight from the high-performance package one, but reports are saying it can weight from 3000lbs to 3300lbs for the performance package

google.com/amp/s/www.carsguide.com.au/car-news/hyundai-i30-n-2017-finally-revealed-57607/amp

He meant that Hyundai is very reliable, as of late. They're more reliable than Honda and Mazda are right now.

Is this performance package offered with an automatic? I would bet that and what ever useless junk like heated/cooled seats and power seats and seats in general

>assuming their gender

They meant that modern Hyundais are put together better than VWs of any era.

Probably but why would you buy a performance hatch with an automatic? Seems dumb imo.

Yeah. But how many links?

Please let the VW reliability meme end. You'd be more valid ten years ago.

WRONG.

Don't buy korean they are not there yet.

Worked fot a family of car dealers. I was at Toyota, service advisors and techs were regularly asked to head over to kia/Hyundai because they had so many issues with them and needed the extra staffing.

Engines, transmissions, turbos would blow u0 before 10k miles and need replacing. Lemon law returns were very common there, and customers never came back. But because we took care of them so well, they'd go to a different dealer under the same family. The owners loved it because they would make money from the Koreans and then shift them over to the other dealers with a fact Lemon-check as a down payment.

Don't know man. I and the senpai have owned Kia and Hyundai. They have been perfectly reliable for over 8 years.

Except I'm not wrong. Multiple different credible sources state that Hyundai quality has dramatically increase since 2013. Their reliability was shitty maybe pre2013, but now they're more reliable than even American manufacturers.

You can sit atop anecdotal evidence all you want, but shit like JD power doesn't lie.

>inb4 hurr jd powah hurr

"I never had this problem"

Classic internet posting right here

are they selling this in the us? no?

then who gives a shit?

So far they're not, however we all be getting an N package for the Veloster and probably the Elantra GT.