Regret buying Subaru WRX

So... I bought a Subaru WRX 2016 model with a loan, but I just realized I can't afford the gas + insurance + monthly interest.

When I went back to dealer they said they would buy it back for near HALF the fucking price. The smirk of the guy made me almost want to ram the car into the fucking building and set the whole place on fire. I'm fucked and planning to escape to Canada or something, because I cannot survive this. I'm really devastated and want to warn my br/o/s to never get a car loan

>I bought a Subaru WRX 2016 model with a loan
This is why I will always say "I dont hate Subarus, just Subaru drivers"

>being poor
sucks to suck

What if I told you that there exists another way...

>Join 'The Hive' and become a buzzing bee making dat honey.

Me too senpai it fucking sucks but I fell for it because I got tired of fixing unreliable shitboxes but now that I'm paying for this shit I realized that I could have been saving my money and buy a shitbox I actually want.

Now you know why it's a meme. Look at subaruWRXfan. He doesn't even own one. The car is shit with no value

I'll buy it from you for half + 1 US dollar.

Where have I seen this logo beefore...

>Financing meme takes another soul

just bee yourself

>a loan is financing
Retard

it literally is

congrats on being a fuckibg retard who is unable to do basic math before going into massive debt on a depreciating asset
typical wrx owner right heee

>heee

michael jackson? is that you?

Right, i drive

He recently changed his YouTube channel name to Matt Maran Motoring. I guess he was getting called out for that too many times for him to bear.

I kekked

A subaru is just a cheaply made rigid fast shitbox

You should have bought an older model and maybe just Impreza, no WRX bullshit.

Fuck you nigger now I can't stop reading that in the south Park version of MJs voice XD

How fucking retarded are you?

>insurance
Drive slowly through a crowd of protesters. They will fuck up the exterior enough to total the car. And you get to tell the cops the truth.

I don't understand, did you lose your job or something?
You didn't just buy a car without doing any research on insurance or writing out your monthly expenses compared to your income did you? Are you a college grad or an enlisted military guy?

A clean used wrx tends to sell for a few thousand below the price of a new one. Just find a buyer and take the hit as a lesson in doing the math before you sign the paperwork

They are really easy to sell too.

This. Get your ass online as a private seller now.
Although I wouldn't be surprised if someone took advantage of your stupid ass

>financing a depreciating asset

>financing

Did you not calculate the cost of ownership before you bought the car?

>Average Subaru owner
Nothing new to see here folks

>monthly interest
That should have been factored in with the whole loan and should not all of the sudden be a suprise. If your payment is 450 bucks a month it should stay at that for the life of the loan not be 450+ monthly interest. What type of shady loan shark did you take money from?

Nice bait. I almost believed it.

I did, but the fuel usage is much higher than on paper. I also forgot to calculate my rent in my monthly expenses. I have to take the bus next week because I don't have any money left

Life's hard. Its even harder when your stupid.

fake and gay

Then you clearly didn't calculate correctly. Was high school that difficult for you?

Which dealer are you selling it back to, so I can get a wicked deal on it.

Lighting it on fire would be easier than Canada.

>in b4 OP actually does it and Veeky Forums gets on the news again

This is some low quality b8, bread on hood or GTFO.

Im in the same boat except i bought a BRZ. Also I can easily pay for it. Just wish I got something cheaper so I could spend more money traveling instead of having a fancy car.

Theres always bankruptcy!

>I forgot to include my largest expense.
Then live in your car nigga

Probably some joke finance program of "no interest for the first 6mo" or the retard owes a balloon payment or something.

Jews are crafty, but they don't even have to be when dealing with people dumb enough to do shit like that.

>but the fuel usage is much higher than on paper

Really? 'cause my '17 wrx averages 26mpg all city driving and was well north of 30mpg last bit of highway driving I did.

I mean that's kinda shit compared to a modern FWD shitbox but for a kinda fat AWD sedan it's doing alright.

> I also forgot to calculate my rent in my monthly expenses

Oh so you're retarded?

You wouldn't get a deal on it because the dealership would just drop it on the lot $1000 below MSRP like faggots. Subaru dealerships are assholes.

just default on the loan you idiot. you're clearly poor enough that having a bad credit score for a few years wont bother you.

Getting a judgement followed by a garnishment might bother him.

>default
>file bankruptcy if they proceed with legal action
done

Just park it in the ghetto with the keys in it and be done

>fell for Subaru meme

>default
>file bankruptcy
Bankruptcy judge may find that he can afford to continue to make reduced payments.

yeah? and the judge might also find you're an faggot so there's always that.

>fell for the forced meme

Vape juice is expensive. Lay off that and you might be able to afford it.

>Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Seventeen
>Not making thine own vape juice

I beseech thee not to conduct thyself in such manner.

Enjoy your random Chinese chemicals.

You bought the wrong one. I bought a new STI, financed $33,000, a few years later, it's paid off and worth $30,000.

You have a job, yes?

>Get a second job.
>Work 2 jobs for 6 months to a year,
>Make double payments,
>Refinance for lower monthly payment.

Inb4 OP whining like a little bitch about how he'd rather declare bankruptcy than work harder to keep what he has.

Working 2 jobs isn't impossible, it just sucks. But some times it's the only thing you can do.

Everybody learns. Some people have to learn the hard way.

lol u for real bro

Tell us what you owe and what the monthly payments are.

Breaking Bad

He would still owe a couple thousand and have no car. This is why you don't go upside down on assets.

Trade it for someone's 3k civic + cash and yeah, owe a few grand because your dumb ass didn't do the math first.

Haha you fucking retard. Never pull a loan out on a vehicle unless you can afford it. Best you can do is eat some negative equity on it and downgrade to something else.

>not using all american produced ingredients with MSDS sheets

Your move.

Obvious bait is obvious

Insurance fraud or no balls.

This didn't happen.

This is actually fucking genius

dude, just understand your limit.

you didn't and i'm sorry, but you're going to lose money on this thing. some places let you trade in cars and pay off your current loan. go get an econobox for a few years man....it sucks.

i'm sorry this happened to you, but it's not the end of the world.

I'm intrigued, what is this all about?

WRX hold their value insanely well, just sell the thing and do the paperwork at your bank who has the title.

>I just realized I can't afford the gas + insurance + monthly interest

How did you realize that after the fact? If you're not losing sleep doing research and ruminating over every detail, you are not doing it right. Sell it now and you probably won't see too much of a loss.

how do you go through the process of driving to a dealership, looking at cars, finding one you want, calling your bank and asking for a loan (or however that works, i've never financed anything because I'm not a nigger or over 30 and "smart with my money"), and then getting the loan, telling the dealer, sign all that paperwork AND THEN realize what you can afford. Like dude this is either some kind of b8 or you're just an exception because of how dumb you are. Fucking nigger.

>pic related
>what you should have got instead because I can't imagine you're intelligent enough to handle an actual vehicle

>but I just realized I can't afford the gas + insurance + monthly interest + vape supplies

fixed

>he didn't have his dad buy him a wrx for maintaining a high GPA in college
literally lmaoing @ u

>he sold the Mustang that was paid for by his fans!

the best part is that his cuckstang got wrecked twice after that. kind of like karma tbqh

Sell it privately you dunce. WRX are easy to sell. Every used one i see on dealer lots is listed way above blue blook. You literally have one the easiest cars to sell used for a good price.

Lamo