/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Musical edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Angie~

Wait, is it true there's practically no Hoshi in the anthology? That's sad if it's true.

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Koko!

Apparently so. We'll have to love him extra hard to make up for it.

really? Wow that's sad.. I actually really like hoshi.

Yep. Japan said it's because he's hard to draw and his personality doesn't lend well to gag scenes.

Okay, so I have good news for those of you wondering about Oumami in the anthology. My friend just got it so with any luck I'll be able to get the juicy details within a few hours or so!

There had better be another anthology where he gets cute stories with cats. It's not fair!

Nips really don't like him, huh? Sadly it's understandable if most of the anthology is filled with Amami, Kaede and Ouma.

Oh nice. I hope we can learn what that tentacle stuff was about too.
Pretty much. He's the lowest ranked boy on every poll to date.
I still love him though.

It's probably not just due to lack of popularity considering Shirogane has a number of stories. Hoshi has the bad luck of being hard to draw and having too serious of a personality to work well in a gag manga and I could see that unfortunately being a major factor towards his absence in the manga.

Yo /drg/.
How goes shit?

The most of Hoshi that's in the anthology are the prisoner beta designs, relationship chart as well as background page and shit like that. That's it really, the ""popular"" characters get more shit which is stupid.

>The most of Hoshi that's in the anthology are the prisoner beta designs, relationship chart as well as background page and shit like that. That's it really, the ""popular"" characters get more shit which is stupid.
>anthology
...............stupid damn sake.
Mistaken it for the artbook, my bad, disregard what I said.

Hiyo, Kuzu.
The artbook and anthology are different things though.

Even the current desserts thing going on is for popular characters only, right? I'd certainly hope less popular ones get stuff later on but it's kind of doubtful...still, might be too early to say since Shirogane's ranking was even lower than Hoshi and she gets stories in the anthology.

Oh cool can't wait to find out the Oumami details.

Yo Kuzu and I agree. I always found that reasoning dumb imo.

Y'know, it's funny how I created this edit a couple threads ago, then somebody posted the whole "pregnancy extra scene" from Jess' blog of Kaede's and Maki's child having red eyes & blond hair during the Jess shitpost thread...

It's like I predicted something, kek.

Yo Kuzu, not much. Things are nicely calm around here.

Oh, neat! Sick! Take your time, we're not rushing you or anything. Just having someone links us anything about the anthology is already a miracle, kek.

What are the Shirogane stories about

I was thinking on working on a personal comic project for him because of that

I know they are different things... I got confused for a second.

Here is a theory then, the stories in the anthology have nothing to do with popularity at all, the stories must have been made sometime right after the release of the game, the artists were then asked to draw shit. That's why Shirogane, who is very low, has a lot of stories, because the stories are determined by roles of the game and not popularity, it's always been like that even since the previous anthologies.
Look at Kuzuryuu, in a couple of the anthologies, Kuzu has a lot of stories despite not being all that popular as he should, same for Peko.

Yo there.

Oh shit, a personal comic?

I'm sad we didn't get a design for his girlfriend, that's what I was most looking forward to. I was hoping we might have had an influx of cute shipping art.

Yeah, it's a real shame...
But never fear, as far as I'm aware, that anthology is only one volume, there's bound to be more coming out in the future!
If there's only one anthology, I'd laugh my ass off with disappointment.

That'd be nice.
What do you think his girlfriend looked like?

Sounds good!

Doesn't DR3 have only one anthology (currently), though?

What did they mean by Anonymous?

No clue. Would be cute if she was very tall!

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. How were the DR1 anthopology.?

These are all filthy tripfags.

Yes, i already have the setting for at least 4 humor stories where he's the protagonist and it includes the other characters as well, i want to finish it before his birthday at least

It's funny how when I first heard about that i didn't care, until see one, two,three...six and more jp fans I follow not buy the anthology or extremely disappointed. Then I thought, it must be really that bad.

2ch was a thing in DR

Well yeah... but DR3 doesn't have a lot to work with, plus it's not a game in itself, so I don't consider it being able to have more anthologies.
DR1 has a shit ton and SDR2 has even more, so if V3 only has one, that would be fucking stupid.
It's an anonymous thread talking about HPA.
It makes more sense in Japanese.
It can also supposed to be 2ch.
We have threads for lots of things.
My university has a thread where people can post anonymously about topics.

It's funny, there are numerous ones though, my favorite is the 4koma style ones. And there's even a whole section dedicated to Mastermind Ishimaru.

Yeah... it's eh but I hope there's more.

Oh nice, I'll look forward to that!

>And there's even a whole section dedicated to Mastermind Ishimaru.
Interesting....wonder how that went down.

Posting best girl!

GODDAMN DESPAIR

DR3 was massively hated, many of the characters aren't as well liked as previous ones, it's overall much shorter, it doesn't have much breathing room, and there wasn't a long time between the show and the beginning of V3 announcements. It's not surprising it has one volume. V3's going to have a lot because odds are there's going to be a pretty big break until the next major DR project and people will need something from the series.

See, it's one of the things I like about the previous anthologies, they even had AUs...
Now it feels like they're just lazy as fuck and only doing stupid jokes.
The Mastermind Ishimaru thing for example was great.

I was wondering where this design came from

Oh yeah, and the anime sold really, really lowly, didn't it? Even worse than the first anime.

I like the idea of her being incredibly tall compared to him. I always imagined her as a blond that dresses in white all the time for some reason.
I can't say I didn't expect it, but I don't blame them for being disappointed. I'd also be pissed if my favorite character barely showed up because they're not that relevant story wise.

The best!

Yeah, a lot of the fanart of Mastermind Ishimaru derived from the anthology.

Even if the anime sold badly, the merchandise sales actually made it seem like it's more "successful" at least in some people's eyes.

It sold around 2/3 as much as DRtA

...Wow, that's pretty bad, isn't it. IIRC DRtA was basically just one big advertisement for the game with an extra Naegi shower scene.

For something that was supposed to be the grand finale for the HPA saga, that's pretty embarrassing.

It's fun to see Bandai getting more attention in the anthology.

Huh, I see. The fujobucks "saved!" it in some way.

can anyone even compete?

I had a dream one time that something came out on TV, it was a live action drama series of one of the DR games... the actors were really good but they made a lot of plot changes, like instead of Mikan killing because of Despair Disease, she killed Saionji first because of her bullying and killed Ibuki because she saw and shit like that... Also Hinata looked like an emo Japanese guy...

There were a lot of other plot changes too...
But damn, what a weird dream.

I'm looking forward to that! If possible, pictures would be great too.

So I've heard. It's sad because even with his gloomy personality he could be a good straightman to funny antics.

I seriously don't see the appeal in Oumami. I mean, they never really interacted in canon. Do people like the "possibility" of how they would interact in canon so much that people would ship them. And what makes it so special that it's not hated on here like Kaemaki? There's barely a difference between them.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and is now playing games with her class on the boat.

remember

all boys are best

Wow, that bad huh? I thought Komaeda's ass would get at least on par with DRAtA.
Holy shit, that's great.
What is this? Best girl for ants?

>Do people like the "possibility" of how they would interact in canon so much that people would ship them.

Pretty much. They're both mysterious guys with trust issues and you could take the big brother/little brother route, which the anthology apparently is. Also, they look nice together.

Other than that, yeah, not much basis. Dunno why Kaemaki is so hated besides "Jess likes it", honestly.

FUCK OFF YOU STINKY SHITTY WITCHY SLUTTY FISHY PUSSY /U/ BITCH

>Dunno why Kaemaki is so hated besides "Jess likes it", honestly.
Because Kaede is a fucking fat piece of fatty lard and any ship with her besides her weight-handling piano is null and void.

Just like KaeMaki, it seemed interesting if they actually interacted.
I only like the pairing because of the anthology rumours.
I agree. Every V3 boy is flawless.

she is best girl! no matter the size!

I remember people jokingly suggesting they shipped it because of Ouma taking the Amami doll and having it in his room. No idea how much truth there was to those but knowing the people here it wouldn't surprise me if at least someone started because of that.

And yeah Kaemaki is weirdly hated here, while I'm not a fan myself it gets shit on a lot more than its counterpart which is simply bizzare to me.

Obakematsu: Maki-chan, we need to talk.
HaruMaki: No, we don’t. *goes to kiss her*

Oumami is just generic fujoshit in comparison

But I want to attach myself to Kaede's thicc kaedes!

Sorry, the only thing the blubber-whale Kaede would want attached to her would be her weight-handling piano.

i love kaede's kaedes!

I want to poke them!

I find it hilarious how much you hate Kaede tbqh
shame I'm now relegated to Kaede translating duty but oh well

I mean, wouldn't you choose to have the most attractive wax effigy hanging in your room, watching you sleep?

I kind of want to make you a Sato insult generator.

As a wise woman once said.
Kaede has fucking depressed breasts.
They're so depressed because they're so heavy that they sag down like fucking wet balloons.
Who would want to even poke that? Disgusting.

Kaede translation duty?

>I kind of want to make you a Sato insult generator.
DO IT

Delete this, her fat is for pinching and groping! She loves it!

I want to feel them!

are we kaede's kaedes now?

I'm going to nuzzle up against her fat, wet balloons and you can't stop me, Kuzu!

I'm the one who translated the art book comments on her betas, and a good portion of her relationship chart
It was a joke

And suddenly Akamatsu positivity(?)
Why

Yep!

Pretty much what said. Kaemaki is just considered meme-tier here because of Jess.

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU SHITTY SLUTTY STINKY FILTHY FISHY BITCHY WITCHY UGLY /U/ BITCH

It's not physically possible to grope or pinch it, there's just too much fat, layers and layers and flabs and flabs that makes Yamada look skinny compared to her, if you pinch or grope her, it causes sound waves which destroys countless buildings across the world, so don't.

Do you guys get sexually aroused by nuzzling up against a pair of depressed sagging pieces of fat? If you want better, go snuggle up with a sumo wrestler.
STOP WITH THE FALSE DENIAL, JUST ACCEPT THAT SHE IS FAT AND UGLY

Wait, Kaede artbook comments? Where? Did they say she was fat? Did any insult her?

STOP, THEY'RE SHITTY BREASTS

Kaede has fans here, I guess we're just coming up out of the woodwork today!

it's kaede's 90 cm kaedes power user
Good.

I want Normie Kaede to have terrible fashion taste!

Saihara's was also posted, though a few of those were unreadable.
Harukawa, Iruma, and Shinguuji weren't exactly fond of her but no fat comments

Meant for Have the other as well

I want to grope her fat, ugly, sagging tits and rub her drooping nipples!

>Harukawa, Iruma, and Shinguuji
Good, I was expecting that.

Reminder that all Kaedefags are just Amagane falseflagging. Tulpatricians is the most popular V3 character.

Yeah, go be frustrated, go committ suicide.
Because if you don't, I'm coming for you with a nice metal bat to the face.

Neat, what about Amami?

DISGUSTING, user, I'm sure you have better taste than that, there are better boobs out there!

post kaede's kaedes

A kaitofag x A homosexual is my OTP.

All we got of Amami's was an incredibly blurry image
Shame because someone clearly had the art book and posted the blurry pic here but then a major argument started and scared the guy off.

STOP POSTING HER DEPRESSING LARDY TITS, THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE THERE
SHE'S ONLY INTERESTED IN HER SHITTY PIANO

A major argument?
Like what?
Was it a war again? Shitposting?

They are wonderful, soft pillows of heaven!

>Like what? Was it a war again? Shitposting?

Don't worry about it, just post more tits.

>Tulpatricians is the most popular V3 character.
>Tulpatricians
I wish you remove yourself.

Both, I'm worried going into detail would spark another one. It's all in the previous thread if you want to see for yourself. Just move along

It was another shitposters VS Jewell episode but even worse. It just turned into cyberbullying quickly, and it went on non-stop for 2 hours.

You can continue posting more Iruma, now!

By soft pillows of heaven, you mean fat flabs of meat.
Just stop, accept that they are not what you think they are and just deluding yourself.

THERE'S TOO MANY KAEDES, WHAT THE FUCK

Ah, I figured, no worries, I'll check.

Also, I only posted Iruma because of the depressing breasts thing.

Blame the generator.

We should bring back posting cats in Hoshi hats.