Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12878023
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/meta-deck-analytics-april-24-30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eris a PURE!
Eris a SOFT!
Eris is a miracle of the shadowverse.
I love ERIS!!

So 3 Cerb 2 Eachtar and the usual for both?

>not having 3 eachtar
You are not playing it right.

I don't remember it very well but just run a control blood list and muscle them out? Post your deck and neutral+blood legos+golds because we can't tell you anything fucking useful you stupid fuck if you don't help us fucking help you you fucking fuck

>Dead game
>Dead general
Why you guys still playing this fucking trash game?
>sigh

My wives Eris and better Eris are so sexy.

>5 memes early
What's the point?

Is there any point to buying ToG packs if you don't play dragon or shadow?
This is a legit question, because to me it seems that every ToG legendary (outside of dragon and shadow) is just a shitty meme or straight out useless.
So am I not better off buying other packs if I don't main those two?

Imagine trying to manage and maintain hair that fucking long

Like if the humidity is even slightly off you might as well just not go outside for the month

There's a bunch of good ones.After around 40-60 packs where you have most of the silvers go back to arena grinding and crafting what you want.

She maintainS her long golden hair using the cum I gave on her face and hair.

>applying 3d concepts to 2d

Hags begone. Post Luna.

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

Eris tried to help you and give you serenity Luna. Why couldn't you accept her love?

Belph and DJeanne are legit good.
Grimnir is splashable in any deck no matter what
All other legos have strong future potential, except for the hulking faggot, that guy's terrible.
Luminous mage is also p good.

Neck yourself pedonigger

>Blood
Belph is good
Serpents are meme
>Sword
Roland has future potential
Gawain has future potential
>Elf
Anomaly is meme but might have future potential with the right cards
Elf Queen is good
>Rune
Ginger is meme but might have future potential with the right cards
Big Guy is okay
>Haven
Aegis is used in its own deck and has future potential
Dark Jeanne is used in storm and has future potential

So if you're looking for immediate value, a lot of them aren't going to get you that, but a lot of them are good enough or unique enough to be used in later expansions if the decks they're in get more support. I don't think you're going to lose out by pulling some of the ToG legendaries unless they somehow get power-creeped.

Luna pretty much did accept it but her parents didn't so they bitched until she had to go back

My advice is to buy enough packs to clear all the silver and bronzes and move on to another set/save, unless there are some cards below that you need.

>Sword
Not much point, Luminous Mage is a silver, Frog is a bronze. Anything else is bad (Lecia seems decent but can't see play right now).

>Forest
Warden, Aerin and Elf Queen (1 copy) are worth.

>Rune
The devs said there will be Ginger support in the next exp, but outside of that, it's not worth.

>Blood
Soul Dominator, Blood Moon, Belphegor and arguably Snek are worth as fuck. Galretto is a good card that could see play as well.

>Haven
Dark Jeanne and Aegis are good, Judge is good as well. Aegis might be playable when they nerf Zell, it can be a good counter to Dragon.

>Wake up
>9 free packs
Nice, post pulls

Why should I

New player here; how good are Control decks in this game?

Are there any cheap Havencraft decks I could make?

>6 legos from the nine packs
Thanks, I guess.

Could've been worse.

strawpoll.me/12878023

My fifth worldwielder ginger. Not a single aegis, ouroboshit or israfil so far.

I like gawain in cursed storm honestly. He helps a lot with consistency outside of nut and the reduction helps you play cursed general when 2-3 fetches didn't get you one.

>2x Echatar and Thane in free packs

Most control decks suck right now besides Ramp Dragon and Aegis Haven. Nephthys Shadow is alright and can win sometimes too. Aegis decks aren't that cheap either honestly, although I guess if you're starting out you can make it work if you pull one or two of them along with a lot of the gold cards you need.

Is Shadowverse getting more or less popular nowadays?

>9 more tog tickets

i wish they were standard instead

i've got most everything i already need in this shit expansion

I want to start this game, but I don't have time to learn it all this week. I was wondering if this is a decent start or if I should keep rerolling.
I know at least a couple of these are decent like the seraph.

It spikes on release, loses some over the next 3 months, but still above the previous expansion, then repeats.

Still vials anyway.

>seraph
>decent

That's fantastic then

>2 belph
>1 seraph
I'd reroll.

It's not a bad roll, but you can probably aim for a much better roll, the other legendaries are very underwhelming. I'd keep this roll on the side if you are bored of rerolling.

2 belphegor is a good start for kys/vengeance blood if you want to play that but not the best start. Would largely depend on your golds.
Try to decide what craft you want to play and reroll for it specifically

I'd read the op guide on rerolling and the guy above me for further info.

>have 12 FREE tickets
>open first 11
>5 fucking rahabs, 2 of which animated
>no legos
>open last pack
>fucking animated Ouroboros
Too bad I don't have enough legos to play dragon, this fella is going to sit into my collection for a while.

>rune can't beat a vengeance deck that doesn't have vengeance

This is the luckiest i've ever been. Got my second Aegis and the Roland to make my playset. Sybil and Roland jumped out of the same pack. I'm not going to get pulls like this again for a long time

I love my beautiful and pure wife Unica!

>dragon and shadow gets nerfed
>every bandwagoner jumps back to Albertcraft and roachcraft
>REEEE NERF ALBERT
>REEEE NERF ROACH
I can already see it now

>jumping
You mean them going back to their hole. Even the once rank 1 swordfag went to lunacraft.

The tears over Aerin when Forest sees more play are going to be astronomical.

>the rob meta wasn't better than the tog meta

top fukken kek

These are my gold cards if it helps any.
Thanks for the help. I guess I'll try to reroll for 2 core then. I thought these were good enough, but I guess not.

meant to link this post too. i will link this one to an id then. thanks.

DE meta was literally the high point of this game

Ouro's a great power boost in your daily list

>3 flavor of haven
>3 flavor of forestfucker
Haha, fuck you.

This midrange shadow bullshit just did 10 damage to my face by t5

Fuck this bullshit class

What did your post gain by adding literally?

It wasn't.

Just go first and kill their board before they can triple catacomb

That's a great start. You can play kys vengeance blood, odin goes in anything, ourobos is a strong value card in dragon, 1x dragono is always useful in dragon in a finisher. Seraph is a win con and you can fetch it so 1x isn't as bad. Matriarch, pascale, and giant are decent power boosts for your dailies decks. You'll be able to run storm haven from the looks of it too.

Blood can do at least 16.

DE meta was literally, metaphorically, figuratively and metaphysically the high point of this game

:^)

55% of the ladder is shadow and dragon

With a minimum of 10 to self.

Open a private match room, put your user name in the Veeky Forums post name field, make sure your sound is on and you can hear it then post the match id Play 20 private matches without conceding to get 2000 gold
Play the story mode for free cards and experience with each deck
Beat the practice match elite difficult AI for each leader for 2800 gold total
Look up budget deck lists and look over what you have and put together some crapass deck and play some ranked to get your dick wet
Play your take 2 arena tickets out for ~14 packs

From here it depends If you reliably went 3 wins 2 losses in arena, you'll want to turn your gold into arena tickets to get +50-100% more of your value Keep updating a deck for each leader as you unpack cards and do every daily Turn that gold into more tickets Log in daily for the login reward You should be getting 10-20 packs a weeks Buy some DE baha and a few TotG packs at some point If you can't reliably 3-2, do NOT buy tickets You'll just piss away your dosh and time. Or just buy straight packs cause you hate yourself

Don't liquefy your cards in general Between your welfare packs and the ez grab packs followed by all the added tickets and packs from getting 3-5 wins per ticket you'll have enough for about 4 budget decks from liquefy extras that you glue together with golds and silvers to do ranked Every week between cheevos, levelups, score rewards, dailies, and winning arena to double your money to buy more tickets you'll get about 10-20 packs a week Within a month you can play knockoffs of about 12-ish decks and have most of a couple good decks on rng Once you fill out most of your card pool the vials will start pouring in from the extras From that experience you'll know what you want be able to craft from your liquefied extras while still being able to play a bunch of budgets

It's sad how this isn't an exaggeration and that master rank actually is exactly 55.9% dragon/shadow

You got the pascale emblem, you're good to go

could i get a concede please?

thanks in advance

Okay, I'll try that after rerolling for a bit, maybe I can have two accounts.
I'll have to save this in a wordpad?

i am actively trying to pull my third jeanne here

I didn't mean to put a question mark, sorry.

>waste entire morning getting wins in the cancerous rankeds to get that 1 pack for 1000 rating to open exactly 10 packs
>the only leg is animated snakes

I didn't opened a single relevant leg since expansions release, why the fuck do I still bother or expect anything?

Have you been hit by a tyrant for 12 through ward yet?

17*

Snek will come and go as the meta decks are ones with answers to it.

pls halp

>tfw the jungle bunga deck starts clicking

Almost yesterday but my Mastema saved my ass by forcing him to trade with his tyrant

thanks Vampy-chan

*blocks your path*

post holybow deck

Which one?

Left. Grave Desecration is insane value if you get some catacombs/chimeras down to shit out shadows for it.

Charon is garbage and Rise of the Dead is situational.

Is 1 'Boros enough?
Or do you need 2 for consistency?

I'm 43/50 in masters with it today

2 if you have them, 1 is fine if you don't since you have emissary and draw

>opened a 3rd ouroboros
Is there any point in playing THREE of this guy? I don't see how you'd make room for it.

2 is ideal

I miss the days when siegfried, forte and mushy were the only things keeping dragon afloat

Roost and urds

>typical kunoichi assassin
>doing anything to accomplish her mission
>proven slut
>desperate for princess approval to cleanse her taint
>will never be able to regrow her hymen no matter how loyal she is to the princess
>3D

yeah she can fuck right off user

well, that was unexpected

>ramp
>rahab
>frevor
>sybil
>sahaluci
>sahasfil
>bahamut
>lucifer
>israfil
>double Sybil
>grimnir

Watching dragon play now makes me incredibly mad. It's just so much bullshit healing and removal rolled into one. That fucking bitch Sybil being 4/5 and 6/7 on evolve is a huge deal because that means she always survives trades and late game can't be easily removed.

Is grinding to masters from aa0 worth it? If there's just as much cancer in both I might as well, but how long will it take even if I use something as scummy as shadow?

What's next on the menu, boys?

>opened packs
>4th sibyl
>3rd ouro
Nerfs when?

AA rank is more cancerous imo, because it is always full of tryharding netdeckers who are trying to climb the ranks. In comparison masters is pretty chill.

Looks like Luna's a tier zero deck now.

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/meta-deck-analytics-april-24-30

She wins against everyone.

How do you even play this? I can never pull off an OTK.

Me on the left playing Mastema Blood.

I miss the times when dirt rune could actually stall the game with guardian golems. Now a full board is just a minor annoyance.

Is there a card that adds to amulet countdown timers?

If not I feel like next expansion it would be a friggin cool counter to a lot of Haven, as well as getting more bang for your buck from other countdowns. I could see an Alt-Haven deck based on keeping countdowns UP with cards like Kaguya, Chorus of Prayer, and Iron Maiden.

Every class should have as many variations as Rune, it's boring when your only choices are aggro or control.